Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,647 members, 7,955,353 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:47 PM

Please Help O: I Love This Babe But She No Longer Picks My Calls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help O: I Love This Babe But She No Longer Picks My Calls? (1882 Views)

Naija Ladies Please Dont Bring These New Trend To Naija O!!! I BEG Una / My Boyfriend Isn't Picking My Calls!!!! / My Girlfriend Says It's Over Between Us But Picks My Calls: Is She Done Yet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help O: I Love This Babe But She No Longer Picks My Calls? by myboo: 5:53pm On Dec 24, 2009
Nairalanders,

I met this babe in church, got her number and subsequently called her (we got talking)

But of recent, she has refused picking her calls,

This is making get worried

Is she forming / fronting? or is she seeing someone else ?

What do i do?

How do i unravel this crisis cos i really love this babe
Re: Please Help O: I Love This Babe But She No Longer Picks My Calls? by omega25red(m): 6:00pm On Dec 24, 2009
so i take it all you do with her is call and chat?
if thats the case, then that is the problem. You should have been hanging out together and getting to know each other face to face before she got tired of the phone convo which was probably going no where.
Then again she will eventually pick up and either give and excuse or help you realise your worst fear so be prepared
Re: Please Help O: I Love This Babe But She No Longer Picks My Calls? by Akebulan: 6:05pm On Dec 24, 2009
Stop calling her. If she is fronting as you say, she'll eventually get tired of it, and call you. If she isnt, then she truly doesnt want you in which case, you'd need to quit calling her anyway
Re: Please Help O: I Love This Babe But She No Longer Picks My Calls? by myboo: 8:55pm On Dec 24, 2009
or guys do u think she is seeing someone or just fronting?
Re: Please Help O: I Love This Babe But She No Longer Picks My Calls? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 24, 2009
The writings on the wall son sad
Re: Please Help O: I Love This Babe But She No Longer Picks My Calls? by LordReed(m): 11:55am On Dec 25, 2009
Ur biggest concern should be is she feeling u? Lots of reasons why she's not picking ur calls. Increase the times btw ur calls until u stop all together. If she doesn't respond b4 then den u know u are free to go find someone else.
Re: Please Help O: I Love This Babe But She No Longer Picks My Calls? by Omolulu(m): 12:04pm On Dec 25, 2009
if she feels you she'd surely get back at you,
if not, dont worry,no one has monopoly of love
if not you might miss a better person for you.
wink
Re: Please Help O: I Love This Babe But She No Longer Picks My Calls? by echobee(f): 8:44pm On Dec 29, 2009
is it by force for her to pick ur calls?
Re: Please Help O: I Love This Babe But She No Longer Picks My Calls? by mamagee3(f): 8:46pm On Dec 29, 2009
If she doesn't pick your calls
It means she doesn't like you
. tongue
Re: Please Help O: I Love This Babe But She No Longer Picks My Calls? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 29, 2009
rotflmao @ this poster. Are you serious? grin grin
Re: Please Help O: I Love This Babe But She No Longer Picks My Calls? by uyimen: 9:10pm On Dec 29, 2009
My guy,i feel u. At a certain time T. all the so called hard men today, while once shaking by with love for one little girl.Listen to dis secret! Never show a girl any sign of weakness on ur part. Constant calls especial at d early stage of a relationship is a sign dt u cant do without her,believe me that is a MAJOR TURN OFF.Dnt bother yourself if she is seeing someone easy or not,give her a good distance,let her miss u,dnt show dt u ar missing her.Finally concentrate more on physical contact.no calls.

1 Like

Re: Please Help O: I Love This Babe But She No Longer Picks My Calls? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 29, 2009
yes, she's seeing someone else so you do the same.

(1) (Reply)

Describe Your Knight In Shining Armour. / Congratulations To The Winner's Of The Official Nairaland Valentine Couple's / I'll Give Up Anything To Spend Another Moment With Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.