Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Nigerians Still Drinking Fanta And Sprite After High Court Ruling? - CNN Polls - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nigerians Still Drinking Fanta And Sprite After High Court Ruling? - CNN Polls (50788 Views)

Nigerian State Bans Consumption Of Coke, Fanta, Sprite At Its Events / Benzoic Acid: Important Information About The Substance In Fanta, Sprite / NAFDAC Appeals Ruling Declaring Fanta, Sprite Poisonous With Vitamin C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Still Drinking Fanta And Sprite After High Court Ruling? - CNN Polls by Horus(m): 6:34pm On Mar 30, 2017
Majesticniyi:

Let me use the website you quoted to answer you. You are telling me you chose to believe what a judge who studied law rules over what Coca-cola, UK says? Despite saying no law of science supports the stupid claim, u still believe it? And moreso, no one said it's poisonous when taken....they claim its poisonous when taken WITH ascorbic acid (which is why I attacked the half truth you posted )

Please forward your complaint and rant to CNN
Re: Nigerians Still Drinking Fanta And Sprite After High Court Ruling? - CNN Polls by SAMBHOSS(m): 6:46pm On Mar 30, 2017
Low court set squaring ni....

Me wey dey take coke,fanta with bread.....

I don belle wise.....

Daily manna......
Re: Nigerians Still Drinking Fanta And Sprite After High Court Ruling? - CNN Polls by kenx1(m): 7:21pm On Mar 30, 2017
gqboyy:
I will drink my fanta and sprite anytime I wish so long as it is still in the market. Abi na ur money?

MMM PEOPLE
Re: Nigerians Still Drinking Fanta And Sprite After High Court Ruling? - CNN Polls by gqboyy(m): 7:25pm On Mar 30, 2017
kenx1:

MMM PEOPLE
There is huge difference btween buying and enjoying my bottle of fanta and investing in ponzi scheme, if u but knew
Re: Nigerians Still Drinking Fanta And Sprite After High Court Ruling? - CNN Polls by chiraqDemon(m): 8:15pm On Mar 30, 2017
Last night i was drinking sprite and codeine with sweets packed inside
And im still alive
I nor de concerned
Re: Nigerians Still Drinking Fanta And Sprite After High Court Ruling? - CNN Polls by ajl: 10:54pm On Mar 30, 2017
Comments I am reading baffle me. Seems there are too many stupid Nigerians. They say a drink contain a compound at higher than normal amount, and which could transformed to a cancer causing by-product in your body. Let me educate you. This by-product (benzene) is same as one of the cancer causing compound in petroleum.

From Wikipedia
Association with benzene in soft drinks Edit
Main article: Benzene in soft drinks
In combination with ascorbic acid (vitamin C, E300), sodium benzoate and potassium benzoate may form benzene, a known carcinogen. When tested by the FDA, most beverages that contained both ascorbic acid and benzoate had benzene levels that were below those considered dangerous for consumption by the World Health Organization (5 ppb).[20] Most of the beverages that tested higher have been reformulated and subsequently tested below the safety limit.[20] Heat, light and shelf life can increase the rate at which benzene is formed.

The question is have those beverages sold in Nigeria reformulated to make them fit for consumption?

There is reason why Life Expectancy is 54/55 yrs in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Still Drinking Fanta And Sprite After High Court Ruling? - CNN Polls by iDrawGallery(m): 11:27pm On Mar 30, 2017
number5:
sad cool

Gbagam....2 FTC's in one day after years of hustle..

Mehn...eeh sure mi say God don pickup my call ooh
no offence!! Wats d idea behind FTC?? Is dia a price money attached 2 it?? *jst asking!!
Re: Nigerians Still Drinking Fanta And Sprite After High Court Ruling? - CNN Polls by trinel(m): 12:24am On Mar 31, 2017
naija........ :-Xnaija........
Re: Nigerians Still Drinking Fanta And Sprite After High Court Ruling? - CNN Polls by jeeka321: 3:08am On Mar 31, 2017
No Sir. Its call stupidity and illiteracy. Special people make special country. Majority of Nigerians still believe bird can turn to human. Despite being all blacks, they still kill each other for tribal sentiment. To put it in a word, Nigerians are special kind of idiots . We need to invest en masse in education to rid ourselves this curse.

verygudbadguy:
Because Nigerians are special creatures.....

Why are Nigerians still living happily after all you Oyinbos stole from us? We are special Human beings.

Why are we still living happily despite knowing that our problem is the corruption that have enveloped our Politicians?

Fela sang this part.. Now, it appeared to be prophecy....

Suffering and Smiling.... I am a proud Nigerian though... grin
Re: Nigerians Still Drinking Fanta And Sprite After High Court Ruling? - CNN Polls by pressplay411(m): 4:51am On Mar 31, 2017
bless2tom:

Okay...... Continue

Can't you connect the dots already?
Aje ke lana omo ku leni... (Yoruba adage)

Man loses millions to coca cola for not meeting export destination standard, sues them to court, loses case.
Isn't it obvious?
Re: Nigerians Still Drinking Fanta And Sprite After High Court Ruling? - CNN Polls by GeneralEmenogu: 6:42am On Mar 31, 2017
which high court? d ones dt r full of lies? abeg, dey should go pack somewhere plssss. dey have no say for d masses. dey r cruel and wicked sect of folks. let d no drink am, bt we will drink it.
Re: Nigerians Still Drinking Fanta And Sprite After High Court Ruling? - CNN Polls by ItsJezzy(m): 10:39am On Mar 31, 2017
Ofoegbus:
After the high court ruling on the possibility of Fanta and Sprite being poisonous to human health, CNN Africa had on Twitter came up with a poll asking Nigerians if they are still taking the coca-cola product.
61 Percent had voted yes, while the remaining 39 Percent had voted that they are no Longer taking the product.

Source : http://www.askngn.com/nigerians-still-drinking-fanta-sprite-high-court-ruling/
This poll is invalid abeg.. Cnt you see the total amt of votes... 1104 in a country where the total population is about 150 million!!
Re: Nigerians Still Drinking Fanta And Sprite After High Court Ruling? - CNN Polls by number5(m): 3:31pm On Mar 31, 2017
iDrawGallery:
no offence!! Wats d idea behind FTC?? Is dia a price money attached 2 it?? *jst asking!!

One word bro

Sarcasm !!!
Re: Nigerians Still Drinking Fanta And Sprite After High Court Ruling? - CNN Polls by number5(m): 3:34pm On Mar 31, 2017
charlove:

na so God take pick ur call? on top ftc matter?
ur village people strong o!

U cant fit understand bros
Re: Nigerians Still Drinking Fanta And Sprite After High Court Ruling? - CNN Polls by number5(m): 3:36pm On Mar 31, 2017
iDrawGallery:

Yea..

But on a parallel universe

So am gathering my wits bfor I make the jump cool
Re: Nigerians Still Drinking Fanta And Sprite After High Court Ruling? - CNN Polls by number5(m): 3:38pm On Mar 31, 2017
PaulCI:

This only means your level of idleness increased.

Ok...so u quote me to remind me of the obvious??

Smh for u.....at least I have a partner in d crime of idleness
Re: Nigerians Still Drinking Fanta And Sprite After High Court Ruling? - CNN Polls by number5(m): 3:40pm On Mar 31, 2017
dmltoyin:
lol
U be like "back to back"

As in ehh grin

U understand dat kind of sturvs

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Still Drinking Fanta And Sprite After High Court Ruling? - CNN Polls by iDrawGallery(m): 12:02am On Apr 01, 2017
number5:

Yea..

But on a parallel universe

So am gathering my wits bfor I make the jump cool
flex bro
Re: Nigerians Still Drinking Fanta And Sprite After High Court Ruling? - CNN Polls by Ofoegbus(m): 7:05pm On Oct 16, 2017
Create your own customized coke can here
http://adovat.com/quiz/share-coke-generator/

Re: Nigerians Still Drinking Fanta And Sprite After High Court Ruling? - CNN Polls by josephhun: 5:11pm On Oct 19, 2017
If you looking for good food and kitchen staff,search it at Jiji Nigeria website
Re: Nigerians Still Drinking Fanta And Sprite After High Court Ruling? - CNN Polls by YaTar(f): 10:15am On Oct 21, 2017
TREAT AS URGENT: TRAINERS NEEDED

Life Learners Training Center is a Training, Research and Development Company having to deliver in several business subsidiaries. Located in Wuse 2 Abuja, Nigeria.
Duly Certified Trainers are needed in Programming Languages: C++, C#, JAVA, Python, RUBY, Core PHP, .NET enironvironment.

Requirements:

• Must be Abuja resident and Duly Certified.

NOTE:
Qualified Trainers should apply by e-mailing their CV , mentioning the position Title in the subject, to: oluwaloseayo@gmail.com. Its an Huge Opportunity…..

OR

Visit our office, Suite 009/011, The Kings Place, Opp. NAF Conf & Suites, Banex-Kado Road, Wuse, Abuja.

Treat as Urgent please.
Re: Nigerians Still Drinking Fanta And Sprite After High Court Ruling? - CNN Polls by YaTar(f): 10:23am On Oct 21, 2017
ABUJA PEOPLE DONT MISS OUT.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos: Nigerians Ask For Bellefull, Indomie Responds / A Big Python Killed In Ofoni Community In Bayelsa (Pictures) / Girl Eating Noodles From A Toilet Bowl (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.