Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,224 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Nigerians Still Drinking Fanta And Sprite After High Court Ruling? - CNN Polls - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nigerians Still Drinking Fanta And Sprite After High Court Ruling? - CNN Polls (50746 Views)

Nigerian State Bans Consumption Of Coke, Fanta, Sprite At Its Events / Benzoic Acid: Important Information About The Substance In Fanta, Sprite / NAFDAC Appeals Ruling Declaring Fanta, Sprite Poisonous With Vitamin C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Still Drinking Fanta And Sprite After High Court Ruling? - CNN Polls by go4value(m): 3:14pm On Mar 30, 2017
Horus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txx1DjvSf2k

See How Coca Cola Is Killing Nigerians

is that the new coca cola bottle crown cork? no be Red again? mek una fear GOD ooooo
Re: Nigerians Still Drinking Fanta And Sprite After High Court Ruling? - CNN Polls by Rashduct4luv(m): 3:20pm On Mar 30, 2017
Majesticniyi:

You are the one talking in ignorance....

'Bar man! Bar man!! Two shots of Fanta please '
grin grin grin

Make them gv u 10 tablets of Ascorbic acid join?
Re: Nigerians Still Drinking Fanta And Sprite After High Court Ruling? - CNN Polls by SalamRushdie: 3:21pm On Mar 30, 2017
nanauju:
We've been drinking sprite and Fanta for years now and we didn't die. It's not because of one ruling made not so long ago that we'll stop.
If it's poisonous as they say, they should ban the production

It will eventually kill
Re: Nigerians Still Drinking Fanta And Sprite After High Court Ruling? - CNN Polls by ugwum007(m): 3:22pm On Mar 30, 2017
Nigerian police is a bigger threat to human life than HIV and Ebola so CNN should leave our Fanta alone.
Re: Nigerians Still Drinking Fanta And Sprite After High Court Ruling? - CNN Polls by Fernandowski(m): 3:23pm On Mar 30, 2017
MrBONE2:
Stop taking them and patronize made in Africa juice.
Palm wine,Sapele water,Imos,Burukutu,Sambotu etc would do good to we african than this modern chemicalised soda. grin grin

Gyarbonka
lol.... you on point Shaaa but I take up to 2-3 cans of sprite everyday

funny enough, I went for medical check up last week and was told I have a low sugar .... playing basketball for 5 hrs everyday is doing me a big favor
Re: Nigerians Still Drinking Fanta And Sprite After High Court Ruling? - CNN Polls by mormoni(m): 3:24pm On Mar 30, 2017
number5:
sad cool

Gbagam....2 FTC's in one day after years of hustle..

Mehn...eeh sure mi say God don pickup my call ooh
u no get work o
Re: Nigerians Still Drinking Fanta And Sprite After High Court Ruling? - CNN Polls by stancko(m): 3:24pm On Mar 30, 2017
undecided
NA we go kill ourselves, walahi
Re: Nigerians Still Drinking Fanta And Sprite After High Court Ruling? - CNN Polls by dmltoyin(m): 3:24pm On Mar 30, 2017
number5:
sad cool

lol
U be like "back to back"
Re: Nigerians Still Drinking Fanta And Sprite After High Court Ruling? - CNN Polls by God2man(m): 3:31pm On Mar 30, 2017
Bloggers must do something.
Re: Nigerians Still Drinking Fanta And Sprite After High Court Ruling? - CNN Polls by 9jatatafo(m): 3:36pm On Mar 30, 2017
Ports to team Kunu and zobo. No kain. Nothing do me!
Re: Nigerians Still Drinking Fanta And Sprite After High Court Ruling? - CNN Polls by profbabatunde: 3:39pm On Mar 30, 2017
Re: Nigerians Still Drinking Fanta And Sprite After High Court Ruling? - CNN Polls by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 30, 2017
number5:
sad cool

This only means your level of idleness increased.
Re: Nigerians Still Drinking Fanta And Sprite After High Court Ruling? - CNN Polls by sweetkev(m): 3:45pm On Mar 30, 2017
number5:
sad cool

. How much enter your account
Re: Nigerians Still Drinking Fanta And Sprite After High Court Ruling? - CNN Polls by gqboyy(m): 3:46pm On Mar 30, 2017
OGmoney19:
na ur body go tell u!
E concern u?
Re: Nigerians Still Drinking Fanta And Sprite After High Court Ruling? - CNN Polls by zicoraads: 3:48pm On Mar 30, 2017
Just drank Sprite some few minutes ago. Something must kill man grin
Re: Nigerians Still Drinking Fanta And Sprite After High Court Ruling? - CNN Polls by legendsilver(m): 4:04pm On Mar 30, 2017
Horus:

Was it that shop that you bought it from?
Re: Nigerians Still Drinking Fanta And Sprite After High Court Ruling? - CNN Polls by Bashnigga(m): 4:04pm On Mar 30, 2017
And I was planning to drink fanta this evening o grin grin
Re: Nigerians Still Drinking Fanta And Sprite After High Court Ruling? - CNN Polls by Horus(m): 4:14pm On Mar 30, 2017
legendsilver:

Was it that shop that you bought it from?

Not me, but the person on the video
Re: Nigerians Still Drinking Fanta And Sprite After High Court Ruling? - CNN Polls by chubinwa(m): 4:16pm On Mar 30, 2017
abeg.. na wetin una say make we dey chop. or do we have to starve to stay healthy?
if u drink sprite or coke na problem.
indomie problem
all sort can food problem.
vitamin c wit fanta problem
lacasara problem
gala problem
Re: Nigerians Still Drinking Fanta And Sprite After High Court Ruling? - CNN Polls by Preye1599(m): 4:26pm On Mar 30, 2017
Abeg comot body, which person will open eye and drink something with metal inside sef Because of one factory defective product, you have concluded that they are killing people... After all the girls you have bleeped did anybody come out to the public to call you irresponsible Abeg no spoil person business
Horus:

Re: Nigerians Still Drinking Fanta And Sprite After High Court Ruling? - CNN Polls by Osasnidas(m): 4:47pm On Mar 30, 2017
as long as there is no catalyst like copper in it... i dont give a face abt it.. pple b giving stories.. that dey dont know the chemistry behind... u actually need a catalyst to make benzoic acid react with vit. c
Re: Nigerians Still Drinking Fanta And Sprite After High Court Ruling? - CNN Polls by Seunjungle(m): 4:59pm On Mar 30, 2017
Fanta and sprite contains poison!
Court ruling...that...people should stop....
Nigerians are still drinking the poisonous liquid

The judge over the case is very mad and stupid!
Why can't the court stop the productions or don't they have power again?
Only what they can do is to sentence that innocent boy to death over a matter that ordinary person can forgone...stupid judges?
Re: Nigerians Still Drinking Fanta And Sprite After High Court Ruling? - CNN Polls by charlove(m): 5:00pm On Mar 30, 2017
number5:
sad cool
na so God take pick ur call? on top ftc matter? ur village people strong o!
Re: Nigerians Still Drinking Fanta And Sprite After High Court Ruling? - CNN Polls by holysaint1(m): 5:09pm On Mar 30, 2017
ekanDamie:
just like lacasera mechanic *use to use to* unloose rusted bolt of 10yrs.
that is what we consume in this damn country.
Re: Nigerians Still Drinking Fanta And Sprite After High Court Ruling? - CNN Polls by ashawopikin(m): 5:10pm On Mar 30, 2017
b4 nko! na something dey kill person
Re: Nigerians Still Drinking Fanta And Sprite After High Court Ruling? - CNN Polls by gbeseun(m): 5:14pm On Mar 30, 2017
Is the judge nafdac official, if we are not drinking from the best company then we can not drink all these smallsmall biggie and Pepsi
Re: Nigerians Still Drinking Fanta And Sprite After High Court Ruling? - CNN Polls by Hafeezson(m): 5:16pm On Mar 30, 2017
Yet sprite be my favorite drinks, and i will not stop drinking it. How many likes 4 sprite
Re: Nigerians Still Drinking Fanta And Sprite After High Court Ruling? - CNN Polls by Hafeezson(m): 5:18pm On Mar 30, 2017
Still, sprite will be my favorite drinks. How may likes 4 it?
Re: Nigerians Still Drinking Fanta And Sprite After High Court Ruling? - CNN Polls by Majesticniyi(m): 5:35pm On Mar 30, 2017
Horus:

Source: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/coca-cola-poisonous-spirit-fanta-court-nigeria-nigerian-bottling-company-vitamin-c-health-warnings-a7655766.html

Let me use the website you quoted to answer you. You are telling me you chose to believe what a judge who studied law rules over what Coca-cola, UK says? Despite saying no law of science supports the stupid claim, u still believe it? And moreso, no one said it's poisonous when taken....they claim its poisonous when taken WITH ascorbic acid (which is why I attacked the half truth you posted )
Re: Nigerians Still Drinking Fanta And Sprite After High Court Ruling? - CNN Polls by moshould(m): 6:14pm On Mar 30, 2017
People that wants to commit suicide already, u just showed them the easiest way to kill themselves since cigarettesand igbo no free kill them..
Re: Nigerians Still Drinking Fanta And Sprite After High Court Ruling? - CNN Polls by whizcartel(m): 6:22pm On Mar 30, 2017
why I no go drink am. Wetin dey wan make I use take mix my ref, codeine, Exol, Vodka, Tutolyn, pakalin, and the rest with. I'm all for that dirty sprite.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos: Nigerians Ask For Bellefull, Indomie Responds / A Big Python Killed In Ofoni Community In Bayelsa (Pictures) / Which Of These Local Snacks Did You Enjoy As A Child? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.