Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,717 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Must Read For Ladies: 8 Reasons Why You Should Date A Blogger - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Read For Ladies: 8 Reasons Why You Should Date A Blogger (894 Views)

Ladies 8 State In Nigeria You Should Never Marry From / Ladies! 8 Signs You Are Probably Dating A Married Man. / To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Read For Ladies: 8 Reasons Why You Should Date A Blogger by myfidelityblog(m): 3:15pm On Mar 30, 2017
Are you looking for your Mr right without finding any? Are you tired of so many heartaches you've experienced in relationships? Are you seeking for a gentle man, etc

then you must date a blogger, below are the core reasons why you should date them.

1. they are less intimidating: bloggers have not time to go out to mingle or quarrel with anyone because they are always indoor blogging.

2. its easy to make them blush: due to the fact that bloggers are always indoor makes them shy. they are not into dating and flirting which makes them blush when a lady flatters them.

3. bloggers won't cheat on you: how will they cheat on you when they are always busy researching so that they could publish posts or how will they cheat on you when they are always indoor. and overall they are shy.

4. bloggers are so true, real and genuine: just they strive hard to produce unique and relevant updated info on their blog, so they are unique beings!

5. bloggers are good listeners: just as bloggers pay go attention to their readers, customers policies and general rules that apply to blogging. so they are good listeners in their relationship.

6. bloggers don't party, drink or smoke: bloggers are gentle beings, their favourite drink is coffee which helps them stay awake all night researching and blogging unlike other guys that will attend parties.

7. bloggers are well educated and intelligent: yes they are intelligent because they research very often. you need to see where s blogger is explaining something.

8. they are very rich (I mean it): this is the last but not definitely the least! they make money from various ways such as affiliate marketing, sponsoring a post, publishing ads, and rendering so many blogging services. while others are busy seeking ways to make money, they are at the comfort of their home with just a laptop and their finger making money. they even make money why they are sleeping.

while some people are getting blood money, they are busy making blog money

To all ladies, how long will you suffer many heart brakes when they are bloggers in our midst.

look for a blogger today and start a very good & romantic relationship with him.

most bloggers are not good at proposing love, so get ready to toast him yourself as long as you need a good relationship.

its my opinion though, fellow bloggers, am I wrong. please remember to add your own points also.

please i need your conments!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must Read For Ladies: 8 Reasons Why You Should Date A Blogger by FitnessDoctor: 3:39pm On Mar 30, 2017
Hello my name is Paul Samuel and I am a Health blogger... let me confirm and correct something here..

1. Bloggers are more intimidating.. (expect you are talking of average bloggers)... to rule the blogging world and to stay relevant in it you need to be known and remain popular... so they have to create controversies, visit talk shows, visit seminars and make noise on the internet..

2. I am a blogger... and I don't agree with this one

3. Maybe

4. Most bloggers are fabricators.. lying about net worth, sources of income and what they really did to make it.. To be popular and remain popular.. some lies have to be involved..

5. True

6. I do party. although I don't smoke and drink only once or twice a week (that is if I drink at all.. Most entertainment bloggers do party

7. I will say some of them..

8. Only 20 - 30% of bloggers can boast of up to N100,000 per month

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

cc: myfidelityblog

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Must Read For Ladies: 8 Reasons Why You Should Date A Blogger by KennyID17(m): 4:32pm On Mar 30, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
Hello my name is Paul Samuel and I am a Health blogger... let me confirm and correct something here..

1. Bloggers are more intimidating.. (expect you are talking of average bloggers)... to rule the blogging world and to stay relevant in it you need to be known and remain popular... so they have to create controversies, visit talk shows, visit seminars and make noise on the internet..

3. Maybe

4. Most bloggers are fabricators.. lying about net worth, sources of income and what they really did to make it.. To be popular and remain popular.. some lies have to be involved..

5. True

6. I do party. although I don't smoke and drink only once or twice a week (that is if I drink at all.. Most entertainment bloggers do party

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

C finishing cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Must Read For Ladies: 8 Reasons Why You Should Date A Blogger by myfidelityblog(m): 6:40pm On Mar 30, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

3. Maybe

5. True

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

you really don't know what you are saying, conduct a through research in the word "blog, blogger, blogging" and you'll understand what am saying.

those who knows how blogging works can testify to what I said above. those who blog in entertainment do not earn half of what tech bloggers earn.

a blogger is someone who maintains and update a blog which means they design the blog layout (theme) which gives a lot of money.

while someone who's into blogging is just someone who does nothing but publish posts.

so, you don't know anything about blogging. you are just a health attendant and blogger!

stay healthy, stay wise!
Re: Must Read For Ladies: 8 Reasons Why You Should Date A Blogger by FitnessDoctor: 8:28pm On Mar 30, 2017
myfidelityblog:

you really don't know what you are saying, conduct a through research in the word "blog, blogger, blogging" and you'll understand what am saying.

those who knows how blogging works can testify to what I said above. those who blog in entertainment do not earn half of what tech bloggers earn.

a blogger is someone who maintains and update a blog which means they design the blog layout (theme) which gives a lot of money.

while someone who's into blogging is just someone who does nothing but publish posts.

so, you don't know anything about blogging. you are just a health attendant and blogger!

stay healthy, stay wise!

Seems like you are very new to the blogging world... You are welcome
Re: Must Read For Ladies: 8 Reasons Why You Should Date A Blogger by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 30, 2017
WRONG Not all bloggers o.. it applies only to people in Linda's niche.. in fact it is the very reason she might die single..
Re: Must Read For Ladies: 8 Reasons Why You Should Date A Blogger by myfidelityblog(m): 8:54am On Mar 31, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Seems like you are very new to the blogging world... You are welcome

this is the problem with Nigerians. a doctor teaching a blogger how blogging works. if I set 15 questions on blogging, you'll get all of them wrong, Mr too know
Re: Must Read For Ladies: 8 Reasons Why You Should Date A Blogger by RAFIC(m): 9:20am On Mar 31, 2017
Myfidelityblog stop claiming monopoly of research.

In the first place, if you are a blogger, you are one of the reasons I don't read Nigerian blogs - too many errors in your post from start to finish. The content also is hardly relevant to anything, so what is all the talk about relevant posts? Meanwhile, you are making a general, baseless analogy. I have many blogger friends who are way more outgoing than most persons I know. So, that makes the categorisation of bloggers as shy, timid, and honest, very useless.

Similarly, I know bloggers who earn no shit. I'm a freelancer and I earn more than most bloggers. To make it in affiliate marketing is not as easy as abc, and to make it the Linda Ikeji way is to lie and fabricate as many stories as you can. Either way, it's all about building your audience, but even that does not guarantee anything.

One question: What research did you make for this post? All of this came from your head, and I'll make this up in 20 minutes. In fact, in 20 minutes, I'll compose something more compelling than this. And stop with the segregation, blogging is not the exclusive preserve of any profession. You did not study blogging in a university, did you? Now, go look for something else to do, blogging is not for you.
Re: Must Read For Ladies: 8 Reasons Why You Should Date A Blogger by myfidelityblog(m): 11:05am On Mar 31, 2017
Bleep you!
Re: Must Read For Ladies: 8 Reasons Why You Should Date A Blogger by FitnessDoctor: 12:52pm On Mar 31, 2017
myfidelityblog:

this is the problem with Nigerians. a doctor teaching a blogger how blogging works. if I set 15 questions on blogging, you'll get all of them wrong, Mr too know

You are welcome
Re: Must Read For Ladies: 8 Reasons Why You Should Date A Blogger by CarolineOlawale(f): 1:03pm On Mar 31, 2017
[s]
myfidelityblog:
Are you looking for your Mr right without finding any? Are you tired of so many heartaches you've experienced in relationships? Are you seeking for a gentle man, etc

then you must date a blogger, below are the core reasons why you should date them.

1. they are less intimidating: bloggers have not time to go out to mingle or quarrel with anyone because they are always indoor blogging.

2. its easy to make them blush: due to the fact that bloggers are always indoor makes them shy. they are not into dating and flirting which makes them blush when a lady flatters them.

3. bloggers won't cheat on you: how will they cheat on you when they are always busy researching so that they could publish posts or how will they cheat on you when they are always indoor. and overall they are shy.

4. bloggers are so true, real and genuine: just they strive hard to produce unique and relevant updated info on their blog, so they are unique beings!

5. bloggers are good listeners: just as bloggers pay go attention to their readers, customers policies and general rules that apply to blogging. so they are good listeners in their relationship.

6. bloggers don't party, drink or smoke: bloggers are gentle beings, their favourite drink is coffee which helps them stay awake all night researching and blogging unlike other guys that will attend parties.

7. bloggers are well educated and intelligent: yes they are intelligent because they research very often. you need to see where s blogger is explaining something.

8. they are very rich (I mean it): this is the last but not definitely the least! they make money from various ways such as affiliate marketing, sponsoring a post, publishing ads, and rendering so many blogging services. while others are busy seeking ways to make money, they are at the comfort of their home with just a laptop and their finger making money. they even make money why they are sleeping.

while some people are getting blood money, they are busy making blog money

To all ladies, how long will you suffer many heart brakes when they are bloggers in our midst.

look for a blogger today and start a very good & romantic relationship with him.

most bloggers are not good at proposing love, so get ready to toast him yourself as long as you need a good relationship.

its my opinion though, fellow bloggers, am I wrong. please remember to add your own points also.

please i need your conments!
[/s]

Trash !!!!

Re: Must Read For Ladies: 8 Reasons Why You Should Date A Blogger by myfidelityblog(m): 2:32pm On Mar 31, 2017
CarolineOlawale:
[s][/s]

Trash !!!!
fu*k you!
Re: Must Read For Ladies: 8 Reasons Why You Should Date A Blogger by CarolineOlawale(f): 3:35pm On Mar 31, 2017
myfidelityblog:

fu*k you!

Tell your trashy mother that.
Re: Must Read For Ladies: 8 Reasons Why You Should Date A Blogger by myfidelityblog(m): 3:56pm On Mar 31, 2017
CarolineOlawale:

Tell your trashy mother that.
your mom's pussy is trashy. it stinks
what the Bleep will the biafrans do with your stinking pussy, bitch!
Re: Must Read For Ladies: 8 Reasons Why You Should Date A Blogger by RAFIC(m): 3:57pm On Mar 31, 2017
myfidelityblog:
Bleep you!

Thanks
Re: Must Read For Ladies: 8 Reasons Why You Should Date A Blogger by CarolineOlawale(f): 4:01pm On Mar 31, 2017
[quote author=myfidelityblog post=55135424]

your mom's pussy is trashy. it stinks

what the Bleep will the biafrans do with your stinking pussy, bitch![/quote

Your bus conductor father is more trashy for refusing to remove his craw-craw infested dick when he was about to _ejaculate in your pepper hawker mother stinky viginal. You see reason why your existence is such a waste to humanity!

A low life blogger like you that doesn't even know where is next meal is coming from. You and your father got same thing in common. Which is lack of a functioning medulla oblagata.

1 Like

Re: Must Read For Ladies: 8 Reasons Why You Should Date A Blogger by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 31, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

3. Maybe

5. True

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

The op is right and you too, in some points...
Re: Must Read For Ladies: 8 Reasons Why You Should Date A Blogger by myfidelityblog(m): 7:38pm On Mar 31, 2017
[quote author=CarolineOlawale post=55135631][/quote] low life b!tch like you, ain't funny
Re: Must Read For Ladies: 8 Reasons Why You Should Date A Blogger by Idydarling(f): 8:33pm On Mar 31, 2017
seriously looking for a blogger to date now
Re: Must Read For Ladies: 8 Reasons Why You Should Date A Blogger by myfidelityblog(m): 11:25pm On Mar 31, 2017
Idydarling:
seriously looking for a blogger to date now

come and date me nah
Re: Must Read For Ladies: 8 Reasons Why You Should Date A Blogger by wizkidblogger(f): 8:29pm On May 10, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Help, I Am Afriad / Guy Slams Joro Olumofin On Internet Relationship Advice (see Reactions) / To All Single Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.