Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,309 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

Zimbabwean Thief Stuck In A Chimney For TWO Days While Trying To Rob A Building - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Zimbabwean Thief Stuck In A Chimney For TWO Days While Trying To Rob A Building (48200 Views)

Dismissed Soldier And Gang Members Arrested For Plotting To Rob A Bank (photo) / Thief Stuck On The Roof Top While Trying To Enter A Shop To Steal / Jewellery Thief Exposed After She Tried To Rob A House In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwean Thief Stuck In A Chimney For TWO Days While Trying To Rob A Building by GloriaNinja(f): 6:53pm On Mar 30, 2017
he is lucky he didn't suffocate in there.
Re: Zimbabwean Thief Stuck In A Chimney For TWO Days While Trying To Rob A Building by CellTabRepairs: 6:55pm On Mar 30, 2017
grin angry grin
Re: Zimbabwean Thief Stuck In A Chimney For TWO Days While Trying To Rob A Building by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 30, 2017
grin
Re: Zimbabwean Thief Stuck In A Chimney For TWO Days While Trying To Rob A Building by sshalom(m): 7:18pm On Mar 30, 2017
Na wah o. He must be really motivated!
Re: Zimbabwean Thief Stuck In A Chimney For TWO Days While Trying To Rob A Building by joinnow: 7:42pm On Mar 30, 2017
The guy never watch 1000 ways to die
If he has he for no say na one way be dat and will not have use that path way
Re: Zimbabwean Thief Stuck In A Chimney For TWO Days While Trying To Rob A Building by Naughtytboy: 7:48pm On Mar 30, 2017
Nne5:
grin

The thief go be like 'which kin' wahala be this' grin

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Thief Stuck In A Chimney For TWO Days While Trying To Rob A Building by Xkalaban(m): 7:48pm On Mar 30, 2017
Hehehe....this one na big oohdiot grin
Re: Zimbabwean Thief Stuck In A Chimney For TWO Days While Trying To Rob A Building by AlphaStyles(m): 7:59pm On Mar 30, 2017
Na ur problem

Re: Zimbabwean Thief Stuck In A Chimney For TWO Days While Trying To Rob A Building by DandyWalker(m): 8:01pm On Mar 30, 2017
1Rebel:

What don't you understand? Severe? Or hypoglycemia?
well, you sawp someone climbing out of the chimney himself, and you hurriedly thought he had "severe hypoglycemia and ketoacidosis" . I just wanted to be sure you know what severe hypoglycemia is because it has its own clinical features.
Re: Zimbabwean Thief Stuck In A Chimney For TWO Days While Trying To Rob A Building by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 30, 2017
the dear man.e was a theif but its terrible he ws stuck like that sad

He had to be hungry,thirsty,and hneeded to use the restroom likely
Re: Zimbabwean Thief Stuck In A Chimney For TWO Days While Trying To Rob A Building by maasoap(m): 8:11pm On Mar 30, 2017
1Rebel:

The treatment he received from his accomplices grin
Okay.
But it is expected, he and his accomplices are wicked people in the first place. I wasn't surprised that they left him for dead.
Re: Zimbabwean Thief Stuck In A Chimney For TWO Days While Trying To Rob A Building by maasoap(m): 8:13pm On Mar 30, 2017
joinnow:
The guy never watch 1000 ways to die
If he has he for no say na one way be dat and will not have use that path way
One Million Ways to Die in the West. I re-watched the movie recently.
Re: Zimbabwean Thief Stuck In A Chimney For TWO Days While Trying To Rob A Building by Origin(f): 8:51pm On Mar 30, 2017
That is the worst nightmare. In fact been stuck for just 30 minutes is enough for someone not to commit crime ever ever ever never again.
Re: Zimbabwean Thief Stuck In A Chimney For TWO Days While Trying To Rob A Building by metallisc(m): 8:53pm On Mar 30, 2017
soberdrunk:
Wow! "Two whole days"??!! Poor fellow, imagine the trauma.... angry

trauma ke?

Re: Zimbabwean Thief Stuck In A Chimney For TWO Days While Trying To Rob A Building by Drabrah(m): 9:19pm On Mar 30, 2017
1Rebel:
This is inhumane. Two days! Severe hypoglycemia and ketoacidosis would have set in. This man should be taken to the hospital asap.

Abeggii!
No be pörzin dey fast 4G days
Re: Zimbabwean Thief Stuck In A Chimney For TWO Days While Trying To Rob A Building by Adeyeancah(m): 9:24pm On Mar 30, 2017
Xmas in March grin
Re: Zimbabwean Thief Stuck In A Chimney For TWO Days While Trying To Rob A Building by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 30, 2017
Them sure say na thief e be....which kind thief dey dress like this go thief?
Re: Zimbabwean Thief Stuck In A Chimney For TWO Days While Trying To Rob A Building by otipoju(m): 9:55pm On Mar 30, 2017
1Rebel:
This is inhumane. Two days! Severe hypoglycemia and ketoacidosis would have set in. This man should be taken to the hospital asap.

You just learn grammar. What is inhumane there?

The fact that he got stuck while trying to flee a crime scene or that he was rescued from by those he tried to rob after the smell of his feaces made them become aware of his presence.

He did not even call for help so please what is inhumane there?
Re: Zimbabwean Thief Stuck In A Chimney For TWO Days While Trying To Rob A Building by doskie(m): 11:37pm On Mar 30, 2017
Africans beat thieves. Chaii
Re: Zimbabwean Thief Stuck In A Chimney For TWO Days While Trying To Rob A Building by 1Rebel: 2:23am On Mar 31, 2017
DandyWalker:
well, you sawp someone climbing out of the chimney himself, and you hurriedly thought he had "severe hypoglycemia and ketoacidosis" . I just wanted to be sure you know what severe hypoglycemia is because it has its own clinical features.

I made a deduction based on how long he had stayed without food young man. I am very much aware that you are thinking towards the direction of diabetes
Re: Zimbabwean Thief Stuck In A Chimney For TWO Days While Trying To Rob A Building by DandyWalker(m): 3:45am On Mar 31, 2017
1Rebel:

I made a deduction based on Howard long he had stayed without food young man. I am very much aware that you are thinking towards the direction of diabetes
Diabetes? This has nothing to do with diabetes. My point is that somebody with severe hypoglycemia and ketoacidosis, like you put it, would hardly be able to lift a finger and probably comatose. This man was pictured climbing out of the chimney himself. Moreso, two days is not so long a time, medically speaking. An average human being can survive without food for weeks, and without water for days.
Re: Zimbabwean Thief Stuck In A Chimney For TWO Days While Trying To Rob A Building by Kingbuhari(m): 4:24am On Mar 31, 2017
Let see what dullard buhari have to say about this...
Re: Zimbabwean Thief Stuck In A Chimney For TWO Days While Trying To Rob A Building by Timbuktuo: 2:24pm On Mar 31, 2017
soberdrunk:
Wow! "Two whole days"??!! Poor fellow, imagine the trauma .... angry
Poor fellow, imagine the trauma .
Wonderful
Re: Zimbabwean Thief Stuck In A Chimney For TWO Days While Trying To Rob A Building by fxpro62: 6:27pm On Apr 01, 2017
Diabetes is a “silent killer” because its victims

often mistake its symptoms for things less serious…

Some of the most common are:

Increased Urination and Excessive Thirst
Excessive Hunger
Itchy Skin
Slow Healing, Easy Bruising
Yeast Infections
Fatigue and Irritability
Blurry Vision
Tingling and Numbness
To name a few…

Unfortunately, the symptoms aren’t the worst of it—
it’s when they go untreated that they pose serious
health problems.
With each passing day, there are more stories of
people suffering from the horrifying complications
from diabetes…

And it comes without warning…And without
discrimination of race or age…man, woman,
or child.

Thousands go blind…suffer heart attacks and
strokes…and even need their hands and feet
amputated…

…not to mention contracting other diseases like
HHNS, gastroparesis, and kidney disease.

You can stop being a Victim of Diabetes with the
100% natural cure (Permanent Cure). It is one of nature's
miracles. I personally once had
the TYPE1 but its finally gone. CALL +2348050735574

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Exchange Blows In Serious Public Fight, Trend On Twitter (photos, Video) / Neighbour Of Woman Who Killed Her Husband, Children And Herself, Speaks. / My Experience With The Hoodlums Terrorising Igando.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.