Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

To The Ladies:how Do You Feel When You Catch A Guy Admiring Your Body? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To The Ladies:how Do You Feel When You Catch A Guy Admiring Your Body? (1740 Views)

Girl Got Insulted For Posting Chat Of A Guy Admiring Her On Facebook / Man Forgot Himself Admiring A Slay Queen Taking Photos / This Man Can Not Stop Admiring His Fiancée's Bum Bum In Prewedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To The Ladies:how Do You Feel When You Catch A Guy Admiring Your Body? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 30, 2017
I usually wonder what goes on in a girls mind when they notice us checking their 'compartments'. Is it annoyance,disappointment in me/us,shame,excitement or indifference. Coz i find it hard looking straight into girls' eyes all through when chatting with me. I feel it's a natural response to stimulus but i get pusillanimous when i notice i've been got. Especially when she starts adjusting their dressing stylishly. I want to clear my conscience. Let's hear what you feel girls..

1 Like

Re: To The Ladies:how Do You Feel When You Catch A Guy Admiring Your Body? by SNOWCREAM(m): 5:46pm On Mar 30, 2017
Oya comman tell me how you feel? grin
Re: To The Ladies:how Do You Feel When You Catch A Guy Admiring Your Body? by slimthugchimee2(m): 5:47pm On Mar 30, 2017
nothing, absolutely nothing undecided
Re: To The Ladies:how Do You Feel When You Catch A Guy Admiring Your Body? by yomi007k(m): 5:49pm On Mar 30, 2017
slimthugchimee2:
nothing, absolutely nothing undecided

U too lie.
Re: To The Ladies:how Do You Feel When You Catch A Guy Admiring Your Body? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 30, 2017
yomi007k:

U too lie.
'left' her alone o. It's her feeling smiley
Re: To The Ladies:how Do You Feel When You Catch A Guy Admiring Your Body? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 30, 2017
Queensuccubbus has the right answer to this questio...
Re: To The Ladies:how Do You Feel When You Catch A Guy Admiring Your Body? by BuddhaPalm(m): 7:00pm On Mar 30, 2017
Complimented...
Re: To The Ladies:how Do You Feel When You Catch A Guy Admiring Your Body? by youngberry001(m): 7:22pm On Mar 30, 2017
If ah comment for dis thread make mah dick erect for all night undecided
Re: To The Ladies:how Do You Feel When You Catch A Guy Admiring Your Body? by Leriebloom(f): 8:51pm On Mar 30, 2017
Indifferent. It is a normal something grin
Re: To The Ladies:how Do You Feel When You Catch A Guy Admiring Your Body? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 30, 2017
redbeans:
'left' her alone o. It's her feeling smiley
left?the teacher DAT taught u English is d real MVPgrin
Re: To The Ladies:how Do You Feel When You Catch A Guy Admiring Your Body? by category(m): 7:55pm On Mar 31, 2017
konjishild:

left?the teacher DAT taught u English is d real MVPgrin
You should have seen his quotation mark to understand that he was just being sarcastic.

1 Like

Re: To The Ladies:how Do You Feel When You Catch A Guy Admiring Your Body? by TosinDru: 10:33pm On Mar 31, 2017
Leriebloom:
Indifferent. It is a normal something grin
Y'all love the attention, we know...
Re: To The Ladies:how Do You Feel When You Catch A Guy Admiring Your Body? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 18, 2017
I await more responses from the females here. I don't see myself stopping sad
Re: To The Ladies:how Do You Feel When You Catch A Guy Admiring Your Body? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 26, 2017
TosinDru:

Y'all love the attention, we know...
seriously?? What of when they see us staring at their cleavage and quickly adjust their clothes

(1) (Reply)

Which Is The Best Public Sitting Style For Ladies? / Scandall!!! / What's With Nairaland And Bad English These Days?!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.