Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,286 members, 7,954,128 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:49 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Granted Bail - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Granted Bail (20203 Views)

Naira Marley, Gbadamosi And Wife Granted Bail; To Be Arraigned In Court Today / Kemi Olunloyo Shows The Marks Inflicted On Her By Armed Robbers (Photos) / Naira Marley Granted Bail After 10 Days In Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Granted Bail by moupe: 10:14pm On Mar 30, 2017
greatman247:

I know she won't and she will be disgrace over and over again. Foolish woman always in the habit of writing unconfirmed stories to bring people that are greater than her down.

Ex prison Inmate, Kemi , we are saying, "see your life"
Good for you!

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Granted Bail by Adeyeancah(m): 11:02pm On Mar 30, 2017
Flaghouse1:

Yeye man,you want to toast her !
Kindly shut up if u don't know me.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Granted Bail by Flaghouse1: 11:27pm On Mar 30, 2017
Adeyeancah:
Kindly shut up if u don't know me.
Na who you be denzel Washington, yeye dey smell,telling me to shut up, I don't blame you, I doubt IG you are upto 30 years infatuating over a woman of 50+
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Granted Bail by ated07: 2:30am On Mar 31, 2017
if you can control your tongue you can control your life....
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Granted Bail by greatman247(m): 8:29am On Mar 31, 2017
moupe:

Ex prison Inmate, Kemi , we are saying, "see your life"
Good for you!

Lol.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Granted Bail by Adeyeancah(m): 11:56am On Mar 31, 2017
Flaghouse1:

Na who you be denzel Washington, yeye dey smell,telling me to shut up, I don't blame you, I doubt IG you are upto 30 years infatuating over a woman of 50+
swerve
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Granted Bail by Flaghouse1: 12:33pm On Mar 31, 2017
Adeyeancah:
swerve

Your picture shows the kind of person you are:hungry and attention seeker that needs to be feed by sugar mummies

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Granted Bail by Adeyeancah(m): 7:01pm On Mar 31, 2017
Flaghouse1:

Your picture shows the kind of person you are:hungry and attention seeker that needs to be feed by sugar mummies
grin grin grin o ti dun paa!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Granted Bail by Flaghouse1: 7:10pm On Mar 31, 2017
Adeyeancah:
grin grin grin o ti dun paa!

Wahala tie ni yen omo alailrleko ,go and shave your shaggy- goatie bears and tale a new picture for your dp
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Granted Bail by Adeyeancah(m): 11:22pm On Mar 31, 2017
Flaghouse1:

Wahala tie ni yen omo alailrleko ,go and shave your shaggy- goatie bears and tale a new picture for your dp
Je ka ri pishure ramu
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Granted Bail by Flaghouse1: 11:31pm On Mar 31, 2017
Adeyeancah:
Je ka ri pishure ramu

At 48 ,if you see my picture looking far younger than what you displayed on your dp
The reality is that you should lead a clean and healthy lifestyle not all these shayo and henessy type you portray based on the looks from your picture in your dp
You can send me a medium where I can send you my picture so you can see how handsomely package I am

Yeyenatu
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Granted Bail by Adeyeancah(m): 11:38pm On Mar 31, 2017
Flaghouse1:

At 48 ,if you see my picture looking far younger than what you displayed on your dp
The reality is that you should lead a clean and healthy lifestyle not all these shayo and henessy type you portray based on the looks from your picture in your dp
You can send me a medium where I can send you my picture so you can see how handsomely package I am

Yeyenatu
You still don't know me and ur saying all dis? Definately, u no sabi me o o
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Granted Bail by Flaghouse1: 11:56pm On Mar 31, 2017
Adeyeancah:
You still don't know me and ur saying all dis? Definately, u no sabi me o o

I noe kmoe who you are,,,,,,,,, DONALD TRUMP sir
Good night!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Granted Bail by Adeyeancah(m): 8:00am On Apr 01, 2017
Flaghouse1:

I noe kmoe who you are,,,,,,,,, DONALD TRUMP sir Good night!
finally grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Libya Slave Trade: Daddy Freeze Slams Pastors For Not Speaking Out / ACP Yomi Shogunle Reveals How Much Pamilerin can make from being slapped / American Youtuber, Kai Cenat, Set To Build School For Makoko Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.