Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,598 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Nigerian Pilot, Ademilola, Makes History As First African To Fly The World Solo - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Pilot, Ademilola, Makes History As First African To Fly The World Solo (34920 Views)

Ekesons First Class Cabin In Road Buses Makes History / Nigerian Pilot Excited After Flying His Mom, Poses With Her In The Cockpit. Pics / Mark Ukaere: Alligator Eats Student Nigerian Pilot After Plane Crashed [VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Pilot, Ademilola, Makes History As First African To Fly The World Solo by ettybaba(m): 7:08pm On Mar 30, 2017
Congrats omo Iya.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pilot, Ademilola, Makes History As First African To Fly The World Solo by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 30, 2017
SW. He is fukcing afonja.

Others can goan die

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Pilot, Ademilola, Makes History As First African To Fly The World Solo by Emmypeek(m): 7:09pm On Mar 30, 2017
nice one I'm happy for you.......
congrats
Re: Nigerian Pilot, Ademilola, Makes History As First African To Fly The World Solo by Amarabae(f): 7:10pm On Mar 30, 2017
sarrki:
Omoluabi

Making us proud

proudly Nigeria
He is a serious omoluabi with a career. Not a 24hrs online BMC like you. Haba, you don't get tired?
If someone ask you, what do you do a living, what will you answer?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Pilot, Ademilola, Makes History As First African To Fly The World Solo by jaymejate: 7:10pm On Mar 30, 2017
You can't compare Education in the land of the AFonjas with any other...

Keep flying plane Bro and let others keep flying Bird

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Pilot, Ademilola, Makes History As First African To Fly The World Solo by Emmypeek(m): 7:14pm On Mar 30, 2017
jaymejate:
You can't compare Education in the land of the AFonjas with any other...

Keep flying plane Bro and let others keep flying Bird
Lol ....and driving cats

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pilot, Ademilola, Makes History As First African To Fly The World Solo by sshalom(m): 7:17pm On Mar 30, 2017
In this small plane? That's courageous and very adventurous.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pilot, Ademilola, Makes History As First African To Fly The World Solo by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 30, 2017
Flying is not for the faint hearted

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pilot, Ademilola, Makes History As First African To Fly The World Solo by Guze101: 7:19pm On Mar 30, 2017
Afonjas making us proud everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pilot, Ademilola, Makes History As First African To Fly The World Solo by Smooyis(m): 7:19pm On Mar 30, 2017
Congratulations. Very proud of him
Re: Nigerian Pilot, Ademilola, Makes History As First African To Fly The World Solo by raphok1(m): 7:31pm On Mar 30, 2017
Why must adults and folks who claim to be Nigerians keep on comparing themselves with themselves. The truth is, Nigeria has never been one, and until we acknowledge this, we'll keep on making the same mistakes over and over. See poeple who claim to be learned being tribalistic. Well, while we are still Nigeria, I celebrate my Guy. More greeze to ur elbow. From an Igbo bro.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Pilot, Ademilola, Makes History As First African To Fly The World Solo by peculiar32(f): 7:33pm On Mar 30, 2017
ozoebuka1:
Were he to be in Nigeria, he would've probably been on nairaland supporting Dino and sarki..

God bless the day he/his parents left Nigeria.

lolz. @ supporting Dino n Saraki..bhur that's not all we do na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Pilot, Ademilola, Makes History As First African To Fly The World Solo by ozoebuka1(m): 7:37pm On Mar 30, 2017
peculiar32:

lolz. @ supporting Dino n Saraki..bhur that's not all we do na
Yea, we do so many crazy stuff, I used that case because its the most recent...I weep for naija.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pilot, Ademilola, Makes History As First African To Fly The World Solo by VeniJu: 7:43pm On Mar 30, 2017
sarrki:
Omoluabi

Making us proud
proudly Nigeria
Small planetongue Just like a cab driver struggling on the road with trailer driver.
Re: Nigerian Pilot, Ademilola, Makes History As First African To Fly The World Solo by xtervaganza(m): 7:46pm On Mar 30, 2017
Yorubas are always the 1st to do it all the time.

Yorubas did it all before it became mainstream4

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Pilot, Ademilola, Makes History As First African To Fly The World Solo by Burgerlomo: 8:01pm On Mar 30, 2017
Thumbs up omo Odua atata

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Pilot, Ademilola, Makes History As First African To Fly The World Solo by Cas1741: 8:02pm On Mar 30, 2017
Seriously! Like from Abuja to kaduna to lagos and back to abuja
Re: Nigerian Pilot, Ademilola, Makes History As First African To Fly The World Solo by chaiks: 8:13pm On Mar 30, 2017
ozoebuka1:
Were he to be in Nigeria, he would've probably been on nairaland supporting Dino and sarki..

God bless the day he/his parents left Nigeria.
you are wise bro. may God help me leave this country.
Re: Nigerian Pilot, Ademilola, Makes History As First African To Fly The World Solo by advanceDNA: 8:16pm On Mar 30, 2017
raphok1:
Why must adults and folks who claim to be Nigerians keep on comparing themselves with themselves. The truth is, Nigeria has never been one, and until we acknowledge this, we'll keep on making the same mistakes over and over. See poeple who claim to be learned being tribalistic. Well, while we are still Nigeria, I celebrate my Guy. More greeze to ur elbow. From an Igbo bro.

Oga...whenever u see NCAN, Afonja, Igbos....all na fun, just making each other laugh in this hard times....we are all one big family...no serious tribal bigots here...

when u see a confirm tribal thread u will know.. the insult and the hatred will reek all over ur phone/computer ...this thread isn't one of those at all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Pilot, Ademilola, Makes History As First African To Fly The World Solo by ozoebuka1(m): 8:18pm On Mar 30, 2017
chaiks:
you are wise bro. may God help me leave this country.
Amen oh.
Re: Nigerian Pilot, Ademilola, Makes History As First African To Fly The World Solo by robotix: 8:22pm On Mar 30, 2017
jeromzy:
The flat heads will be angry about this new development..maybe the only Igbo that would have fly a plane is locked up in kuje prisons.quote me and die
most of you who engage I tribal war are bloody racist! Stop deceiving yourselves, whether yoruba or. Igbo you are nothing but stinking racist.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pilot, Ademilola, Makes History As First African To Fly The World Solo by Ikenna17(m): 8:32pm On Mar 30, 2017
YonkijiSappo:
Yorubas are just naturally born Leaders.
We light up Africa.

Someone repeat after me... West side, is the best side!

We got this in the bag brothers. .... It will remain in the history books for guess how long...... FOR LIFE! cheesy

How does him bring Yoruba or not help him to fly the plane, was the person who taught him the plane Yoruba or was the manufacturer of the aeroplane also Yoruba? He did something amazing, appreciate him for being a pioneer don't add tribal sentiments to it

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pilot, Ademilola, Makes History As First African To Fly The World Solo by bejite: 8:32pm On Mar 30, 2017
Congrats man. Keep the flag flying higher
Re: Nigerian Pilot, Ademilola, Makes History As First African To Fly The World Solo by femolii: 8:36pm On Mar 30, 2017
Osus always making ther people crying oo

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Billboard Falls On Two Buses Loading At Express Junction Motor Park, Sagamu / Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? / Tipper Crushes Oko Polytechnic Final Year Student To Death (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.