Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,271 members, 7,954,062 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:42 AM

Nigerian Pilot, Ademilola, Makes History As First African To Fly The World Solo - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Pilot, Ademilola, Makes History As First African To Fly The World Solo (35170 Views)

Ekesons First Class Cabin In Road Buses Makes History / Nigerian Pilot Excited After Flying His Mom, Poses With Her In The Cockpit. Pics / Mark Ukaere: Alligator Eats Student Nigerian Pilot After Plane Crashed [VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Pilot, Ademilola, Makes History As First African To Fly The World Solo by binsanni(m): 8:52pm On Mar 30, 2017
smartty68:
Nigerians are the most intelligent/smart creature on earth. Kudos

this dude u funny no b small

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pilot, Ademilola, Makes History As First African To Fly The World Solo by haryorolar(m): 8:57pm On Mar 30, 2017
Proudly Nigerian.... #AnotherNigeriaIsPossible

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pilot, Ademilola, Makes History As First African To Fly The World Solo by cooltola(m): 9:06pm On Mar 30, 2017
Congrats'to him first of all he is african that is how the westerners see him. Westerners do not really care of the tribe. Second of all, tribalism is as bad as racism. Say no to racism say no to tribalism because no one gains. Rwanda is a good example
Re: Nigerian Pilot, Ademilola, Makes History As First African To Fly The World Solo by doctimonyeka(m): 9:30pm On Mar 30, 2017
ozoebuka1:
I was told this Same thing while I was still in primary 6, but right now I've finished university and I'm still hearing the Same thing.
lol.. I understand... Patience is everything.... Lets keep hope alive
Re: Nigerian Pilot, Ademilola, Makes History As First African To Fly The World Solo by smartty68(m): 9:36pm On Mar 30, 2017
binsanni:

Re: Nigerian Pilot, Ademilola, Makes History As First African To Fly The World Solo by smartty68(m): 9:39pm On Mar 30, 2017
binsanni:

Re: Nigerian Pilot, Ademilola, Makes History As First African To Fly The World Solo by Iceberg3: 10:04pm On Mar 30, 2017
Op 4got to state that he travelled along and sustained himself with amala and ewedu grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pilot, Ademilola, Makes History As First African To Fly The World Solo by nkemjacob2(m): 10:16pm On Mar 30, 2017
Wetin dem dey use the solo plane do?
How many food e done supply how many jobs e done create how does it improve the economy
Re: Nigerian Pilot, Ademilola, Makes History As First African To Fly The World Solo by Oblang(m): 10:19pm On Mar 30, 2017
jeromzy:
The flat heads will be angry about this new development..maybe the only Igbo that would have fly a plane is locked up in kuje prisons.quote me and die

Or might have bin executed in Indonesia.. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pilot, Ademilola, Makes History As First African To Fly The World Solo by Preeck: 10:23pm On Mar 30, 2017
I think PMB made d history b4 him
Re: Nigerian Pilot, Ademilola, Makes History As First African To Fly The World Solo by Beey(f): 12:23am On Mar 31, 2017
Impressive!
Re: Nigerian Pilot, Ademilola, Makes History As First African To Fly The World Solo by Ajoboss(m): 1:09am On Mar 31, 2017
Na wa o
So all d one wen buhari dey fly since e no even fly d world.
Where e come dey fly go since?? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Pilot, Ademilola, Makes History As First African To Fly The World Solo by achieverme(m): 1:45am On Mar 31, 2017
bethyz:
Good for him. Good Nigerians making us proud bad Nigerians giving us shame. CHANGE STARTS WITH YOU AND ME

That your pic is scary
Re: Nigerian Pilot, Ademilola, Makes History As First African To Fly The World Solo by Horus(m): 1:57am On Mar 31, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJ8hoH6jYOg

First Nigerian Solo Flight Around the World - Ademilola Odujinrin
Re: Nigerian Pilot, Ademilola, Makes History As First African To Fly The World Solo by ated07: 2:28am On Mar 31, 2017
Omo wa ni
Re: Nigerian Pilot, Ademilola, Makes History As First African To Fly The World Solo by Alal(m): 3:49am On Mar 31, 2017
sarrki:
Omoluabi

Making us proud

proudly Nigeria
May God continue to Bless you,am proud of you while some have dragged our images into the mud.
Re: Nigerian Pilot, Ademilola, Makes History As First African To Fly The World Solo by sarrki(m): 5:55am On Mar 31, 2017
Alal:
May God continue to Bless you,am proud of you while some have dragged our images into the mud.
God bless you too sire
Re: Nigerian Pilot, Ademilola, Makes History As First African To Fly The World Solo by rhektor(m): 6:46am On Mar 31, 2017
Pchikaodili:
Were bini people dey ?

Ah no believe.

Bro you bad o
Re: Nigerian Pilot, Ademilola, Makes History As First African To Fly The World Solo by Anukuks(f): 8:36am On Mar 31, 2017
sixtuschimere:
Nigerian pilot, Ademilola Odujinrin, makes history as first African to fly the world solo.

A Nigerian pilot who works for Air Djibouti has become the first African pilot in history to fly solo around the world.

Ademilola “Lola” Odujinrin completed the final leg of his historic journey Wednesday  afternoon, landing safely at Washington Dulles International Airport.

The pilot completed the entire circumnavigation in a Cirrus SR22, stopping in more than 15 countries on five continents, returning to Washington DC, where his journey began back in September.

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/nigerian-pilot-ademilola-odujinrin.html

Did you say first African? Mstcheeew, I thought you meant first man. Racism is just feminism. So what is the big deal has it not been done before by a man like him.
Re: Nigerian Pilot, Ademilola, Makes History As First African To Fly The World Solo by jeo4u(m): 4:32pm On Mar 31, 2017
You seriously mean he beat our president BUHARI to it.

I tot the aso rock lord hold the record of BEST FLYING AND MOST FLY PRESIDENT/MAN in the world.

Another corruption we must probe
Re: Nigerian Pilot, Ademilola, Makes History As First African To Fly The World Solo by okikiosibodu(m): 7:22pm On Sep 24, 2018
ozoebuka1:
Were he to be in Nigeria, he would've probably been on nairaland supporting Dino and sarki..

God bless the day he/his parents left Nigeria.
I laughed real hard. I love your sense of humor
Re: Nigerian Pilot, Ademilola, Makes History As First African To Fly The World Solo by okikiosibodu(m): 7:32pm On Sep 24, 2018
Horus:

First Nigerian Solo Flight Around the World - Ademilola Odujinrin
God bless you for this video.
One of his quotes...
No matter how big that dream is, you can achieve it. Just break it down into smaller segments,and take it one step at a time
Pilot Ademola Odunjinrin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pilot, Ademilola, Makes History As First African To Fly The World Solo by Konquest: 8:39am On May 21
sixtuschimere:
Nigerian pilot, Ademilola Odujinrin, makes history as first African to fly the world solo.

A Nigerian pilot who works for Air Djibouti has become the first African pilot in history to fly solo around the world.

Ademilola “Lola” Odujinrin completed the final leg of his historic journey Wednesday  afternoon, landing safely at Washington Dulles International Airport.

The pilot completed the entire circumnavigation in a Cirrus SR22, stopping in more than 15 countries on five continents, returning to Washington DC, where his journey began back in September.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/nigerian-pilot-ademilola-odujinrin.html
Bump.

An impressive aviation feat from 7 years ago.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ondo Sends Back Almajiris From Sokoto – Official / South Africa Shuts Lagos Consulate / Nigerian Students Abroad Protest The Ban On The Use Of Naira ATM Cards.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.