Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,850 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Mountain Of Fire Pastor Dupes A Widow In Lagos (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mountain Of Fire Pastor Dupes A Widow In Lagos (Photos) (28768 Views)

Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) / Pastor Isaac Onwordi Dupes Elderly Couple Of Their Home In Namibia (Photos) / Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mountain Of Fire Pastor Dupes A Widow In Lagos (Photos) by sunnyeinstein(m): 6:01am On Mar 31, 2017
SirWere:

NCAN South- West.

Report for Mission!

I repeat, report for Mission!!

grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Mountain Of Fire Pastor Dupes A Widow In Lagos (Photos) by oladoja1(m): 7:08am On Mar 31, 2017
HungerBAD:
I am Proudly a MFM member.

And I can authoritatively tell you that this fraud,is not a Pastor with my Church.

If he is a Minister in MFM,Where did she meet him?this is a Scam Artiste using my Church's name to dupe.

No Minister Ordained in MFM will ever be a DUPE.

Anybody trying to destroy my Church's name FIRE FIRE FIRE.

-Modified-

Any IPOB youth trying to bring disgrace to my Church FIRE FIRE FIRE.

cause they are not human being like u and I whom want of the flesh can deceive, u people now take pastors as if the can't be tempted was Jesus Christ not tempted by devil? what the Bleep is doing in this country u have now turn pastors to God
Re: Mountain Of Fire Pastor Dupes A Widow In Lagos (Photos) by mceze(m): 7:37am On Mar 31, 2017
modsfucker:
Very soon her mum will go to the church and beg the pastor to forgive her daughter, while at the same time condemning her daughter's action as complete falsehood.

Lolzzzzzz..U no go kill person..In-depth sense to what you have just typed..Only like minds would be able to decipher what you have written

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire Pastor Dupes A Widow In Lagos (Photos) by aparata: 8:53am On Mar 31, 2017
HungerBAD:

And I can authoritatively tell you that this fraud,is not a Pastor with my Church.

If he is a Minister in MFM,Where did she meet him?this is a Scam Artiste using my Church's name to dupe.

-Modified-

U re mfm member and ur still among d people that call ipob and afonja,pls stop embarrassing mfm and bringing sham to God's holy name .u re nothing but hypocrites

Re: Mountain Of Fire Pastor Dupes A Widow In Lagos (Photos) by iiykysammy: 9:27am On Mar 31, 2017
potent5:

Bros, take it easy with your fire. Are you even sure you have your fireproof on?

You are quick to start this fire nonsense because 'your church' is involved. But you are not bothered about the fact that Christ's name is being ridiculed and associated with a fraudster.

Nonsense.
God bless you....and bless u again and agin
Re: Mountain Of Fire Pastor Dupes A Widow In Lagos (Photos) by Aremu01(m): 10:09am On Mar 31, 2017
Not good
Re: Mountain Of Fire Pastor Dupes A Widow In Lagos (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:33am On Mar 31, 2017
HungerBAD:

-Modified-

By their fruits we shall know Them! You be MEN true true. Spits
Re: Mountain Of Fire Pastor Dupes A Widow In Lagos (Photos) by CarolineOlawale(f): 2:21pm On Mar 31, 2017
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi / 21 Things You Need To Stop Doing This New Year / Lizzy Johnson Suleman Gives 3 Church Members Cars & Cash Gifts To Mark Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.