Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

The Only Cure For HIV - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Only Cure For HIV (36031 Views)

Dinavir: New Cure For HIV Discovered In Russia / Lady Designs Condom Made Cloth For Hiv Awareness (photo) / New Names Emerge For HIV/AIDS, Prostitutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Only Cure For HIV by Bollinger(m): 1:01am On Mar 31, 2017
Re: The Only Cure For HIV by HealthMatters16: 1:03am On Mar 31, 2017

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only Cure For HIV by Nobody: 1:15am On Mar 31, 2017
No self-realized human can be infected by any microbes or nannites. These are just engineered to de-populate the world and reduce the population of the target races.

2 Likes

Re: The Only Cure For HIV by Nobody: 1:26am On Mar 31, 2017
BlackAfrican:
I need to stick to my lovely bae like super glue o.
good, but would your lovely bae stick to you like glue, better play safe than start sticking
Re: The Only Cure For HIV by baddosky1: 1:42am On Mar 31, 2017
HealthMatters16:
Apart from the bone marrow transplant, Colloidal Silver cures it. Google "Colloidal Silver and HIV" and u will see astonishing results.

Colloidal Silver has properties which when ingested into the body, starves the HIV virus of oxygen in the blood and gradually incapacitates the virus. We have been treating HIV patients with it since 2011 and the patients turned out to be completely cured. Just that these pharmaceutical companies don't want it pronounced cos it affects their antiretroviral business. There was even a time some "unknown persons" sent us death threats and warned us to desist from treating HIV+ people. It pains me when i hear and see people dying of ignorance when they are HIV+. The funny thing is that the ARVs they take is what actually worsens their condition because ARVs affect the liver most of the time. But when colloidal silver is taken in the right doses and the correct PPM, it clears the HIV from even someone who has full blown AIDS without any side effects!

I have heard about this collodal silver before. pls how do i get it? and secondly, does it prevent?
Re: The Only Cure For HIV by Tiredoffakeshit: 2:22am On Mar 31, 2017
voicelez:
this is the cure

Dumb F#ck..condoms are 4 protection and not meant 2 cure HIV/AIDS

2 Likes

Re: The Only Cure For HIV by Scofieldsmall: 2:28am On Mar 31, 2017
Hmm. God help us.
Re: The Only Cure For HIV by Sunnylink(m): 4:00am On Mar 31, 2017
If you have HIV/AIDS call me I have a prove for you. 08130980121
Re: The Only Cure For HIV by Equal2DeTask(m): 4:58am On Mar 31, 2017
Chukabiz:

''There is cure for HIV down here already. So many have been cured and i am a witness. I repeat, There is cure for HIV. God is wonderful.''
Re: The Only Cure For HIV by signingmjf: 6:13am On Mar 31, 2017
What is the cure and where is it
Re: The Only Cure For HIV by AreaFada2: 6:28am On Mar 31, 2017
BlackAfrican:

And hope she does same.

Sometimes it comes from where you do not expect.

I know a lady who still has refused to tell her ex-bf she has it. Despite my efforts to persuade her to tell him. So he can get tested and possibly protect other women but she refused.

If not that she went for antenatal, she would not have known. A lady from a VERY religious home.
Re: The Only Cure For HIV by kristian98(m): 6:43am On Mar 31, 2017
Replacing the bone marrow is not a cure. What abt the other infected part of the blood in his body? Except u decided to flush out his whole blood which will lead to eventual death.
Re: The Only Cure For HIV by babavik: 7:18am On Mar 31, 2017
be open it's buhari
Re: The Only Cure For HIV by Nicheey(m): 7:21am On Mar 31, 2017
Flexherbal:
" There are people who have a genetic mutation that makes them lack this CCR5. No CCR5, no protein for HIV to latch on to, so such people are immune to the disease and the cure of this disease lies with these people."

I thought hiv first attacks the blood cell leaving the body defenceless

stand to be corrected tho
biko explain further ah dey interested
Re: The Only Cure For HIV by vislabraye(m): 8:01am On Mar 31, 2017
voicelez:
this is the cure

Prevention you mean !
Re: The Only Cure For HIV by Sarah20A(f): 8:08am On Mar 31, 2017
Joshak:
Hmmmmm
Ther can't be a cure .
Never!
don't use that word''never""there's no permanent thing in this life

1 Like

Re: The Only Cure For HIV by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 31, 2017
zainabxel:
The skin to skin crew would love this news
aint u one?
Re: The Only Cure For HIV by muscleunited(m): 8:56am On Mar 31, 2017
i wish non scientific talks and articles will be banned.Its saddening that a serious issue is played with.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLrgeDcV9Tg
Re: The Only Cure For HIV by billopounce(m): 10:26am On Mar 31, 2017
Make she stick to u sef o
Re: The Only Cure For HIV by correctguy101(m): 10:34am On Mar 31, 2017
Billyonaire:
No self-realized human can be infected by any microbes or nannites. These are just engineered to de-populate the world and reduce the population of the target races.

Exactly mine line of thoughts. I heal myself .most times just thinking about it.

when I tell people that all this diseases are lab engineered to decrease the maddening population growth especially in our dearest continent, they all think me insane.

I also tell them not to blame Yahweh for mass murdering both his dear isrealites and others cos I feel he's controlling the population. lols, now I know I sound crazy but its how I think about such things.
How do you expect Yahweh to take care of the increasing population of the Israelites? manna sef almost finish, so he needs to minus some so the food will go round na abi? else how does one explain the unwarranted killings.

Men, the elites, the ruling class learned that from the gods

But I know I'm perfectly immune to most of the harmful microbes. Once I heal from one, I can't get effected again even if I'm exposed to it. not all sha.

yeah, u're right, mad talk....
Re: The Only Cure For HIV by ManuelRichard(m): 10:48am On Mar 31, 2017
BlackAfrican:

Is your lovely bae sticking to you like super glue
Re: The Only Cure For HIV by ManuelRichard(m): 10:50am On Mar 31, 2017
[quote author=BlackAfrican post=55115249]I need to stick to my lovely bae like super glue o.

Is your lovely bae sticking to you like super glue
Re: The Only Cure For HIV by kingvectorv(m): 11:21am On Mar 31, 2017
gidimasters:

No be you post how to be a successful blogger SMH grin grin grin
hahahaha.. Guy why u dey attack me na!! Oboy na copy and paste
Re: The Only Cure For HIV by gidimasters(m): 11:41am On Mar 31, 2017
kingvectorv:
hahahaha.. Guy why u dey attack me na!! Oboy na copy and paste

Lol... Make i free you
Re: The Only Cure For HIV by kingvectorv(m): 12:00pm On Mar 31, 2017
gidimasters:

Lol... Make i free you
abeg free me i go even get .com by next week
Re: The Only Cure For HIV by kingvectorv(m): 12:00pm On Mar 31, 2017
gidimasters:

Lol... Make i free you
abeg free me i go even get .com by next week
Re: The Only Cure For HIV by MrImole: 12:10pm On Mar 31, 2017
50k for the cure...
The funniest thing is that the herb is made up of one plant.

You can contact me...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

U.S Hospital Charges Woman $40 For Crying In The Doctor's Office (Photos) / Why The Current Heat Wave Is Very Deadly / 5 Things To Do Everyday To Keep Your Heart Healthy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.