Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,732 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

My First Time Of Talking To A Girl- Part 1 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My First Time Of Talking To A Girl- Part 1 (447 Views)

BBNAIJA: Housemate, Lilo Finally Open Her kitten While Talking To Eric. VIDEO / A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend / "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My First Time Of Talking To A Girl- Part 1 by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 30, 2017
I wz stressed in my thoughts on how i'm able to toast the babe.10mins later,ojoto came returned but he is not with the woman.my spirit calmed down,i thought perhaps he's not able to persuade the female to return.

ME:*in a low tone*in which is she? OJOTO:igwe be a person,u re matured enough to stand boldly and talk to any female of ur desire.man cheer up.she will be able to soon be here.

*bloodless started out catching me once more.i wz just shivering like a bird that has convultion.my mind started out beating again.ojoto notice my temper abc how am sweating*igwe no fall ur hand ooo.na female wey she be,she no fit harm u.see as u dey sweat like christmas goat,igwe excessive bp cross do u oo. simply be ambitious and inspect her eye instantly,eyeball to eyeball and talk experience into her.if u sense shy in her present,she can regard u as a child and could no longer pay attention to anytin dat pop out of ur mouth.wetin rely for wey female dey na boldness and oratic.so cheer up and behave like a guy.

ME:*i wz little relieve* wat is stil conserving her naw…my man u don ginger my swagger.

OJOTO:i knw but no fall my hand ooo.

ME:accept as true with me and see how i will code her like a professional girl fisher

*we keep with our liquids,as we had been gisting and guffawing,i appeared again and that i sight her coming frm our returned.a sort of bell wey ring for my head na those bell this is been rang inside the church while CHRIST resurrected.i started feeling headache without delay.she in the end reach our desk and she sat down* OJOTO:babe welcome*she replied witout smiling*

ME:*my God this woman no dey snort ooo.wahala dey these days. God help.

ojoto left at once leaving only me and the woman……………

To be preserve

Read part 2 @http://mightybale..com.ng/2017/03/my-first-time-of-talking-to-girl-part-1.html

(1) (Reply)

To The Used And The User! / What In Your Mind? / Man Gets Stuck Inside Best Friend's Wife (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.