Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Iyanya's First Sex With Yvonne Nelson: Singer Recounts - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyanya's First Sex With Yvonne Nelson: Singer Recounts (95096 Views)

Abounce Is Doubting Paternity Of His Child With Yvonne Jegede? / Majid Michel Poses With Yvonne Nelson's Baby Bump / Yvonne Okoro: My Fight With Yvonne Nelson Is Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyanya's First Sex With Yvonne Nelson: Singer Recounts by SuperSuave(m): 6:53pm On Mar 31, 2017
ayesco202:
Abeg, who knows how much they now sell a paint rubber of garri in the market
I love your profile picture bro, that man inspires me a lot. smiley

1 Like

Re: Iyanya's First Sex With Yvonne Nelson: Singer Recounts by fizziea(m): 7:17pm On Mar 31, 2017
damola1:
gathering publicity for album using a girl that they are not together for over 5years.. fippa!

as in i jux weak for dat guy... 5yrs ago!!!
Re: Iyanya's First Sex With Yvonne Nelson: Singer Recounts by ChiefSweetus: 7:30pm On Mar 31, 2017
This is why I judge a woman by the quality of her exes.

Yvonne Nelson is a damn FOOOOL for dating such a bloody FOOOL with zero discretion.

Clap for yourself, her future husband, inlaws and even children will be excited by this info. Two fooools!
Re: Iyanya's First Sex With Yvonne Nelson: Singer Recounts by marysyviabrown(f): 7:43pm On Mar 31, 2017
fucking a guy or a girl doesn't signify you love her or want serious thing with her.
Re: Iyanya's First Sex With Yvonne Nelson: Singer Recounts by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 31, 2017
Then get her back
Re: Iyanya's First Sex With Yvonne Nelson: Singer Recounts by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:08pm On Mar 31, 2017
ayesco202:

#800 cheesy
Re: Iyanya's First Sex With Yvonne Nelson: Singer Recounts by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 31, 2017
In other words- all I want is ur waist
Re: Iyanya's First Sex With Yvonne Nelson: Singer Recounts by Burgerlomo: 8:56pm On Mar 31, 2017
ayesco202:

grin
Re: Iyanya's First Sex With Yvonne Nelson: Singer Recounts by nelcliff(m): 8:57pm On Mar 31, 2017
adedayoa2:
The sex part is not true, if true, Iyanya is a sucker

Do u mean d omo boy also lick from the grave yard these days.?
Re: Iyanya's First Sex With Yvonne Nelson: Singer Recounts by Jammiiee(m): 9:30pm On Mar 31, 2017
Don't mind dt guy, he is damn too childish, haba, can u imagine Saying that sex part like dt publicly... kiss n tell nigga. A whole him. It only should tell girls who they should have stuffs with, guys discuss how they do all dox stuffs between themselves a lot, only very mature ones zip their mouths.

But in this case this one is even telling the world angry
Ashleydolls:
Does he have to include the sex part? F*ckboys everywhere
Re: Iyanya's First Sex With Yvonne Nelson: Singer Recounts by samuelezekiel(m): 9:40pm On Mar 31, 2017
Damn this guy don miss...

so na my crush you dey use and dump abi, life is not fair, one man's meat is another man's poison.

I don know why but I love Yvonne Nelson so much.
Re: Iyanya's First Sex With Yvonne Nelson: Singer Recounts by Nature8(m): 10:39pm On Mar 31, 2017
undecided
Re: Iyanya's First Sex With Yvonne Nelson: Singer Recounts by nc201016(m): 12:20am On Apr 01, 2017
reviling the sex part to the media is really disgusting and childish.Useless man
Re: Iyanya's First Sex With Yvonne Nelson: Singer Recounts by pressplay411(m): 4:40am On Apr 01, 2017
Ashleydolls:
Does he have to include the sex part? F*ckboys everywhere

Disrespectful. No excuses. Using her to stay relevant is the depth of Desperate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iyanya's First Sex With Yvonne Nelson: Singer Recounts by Kingston6: 7:38am On Apr 01, 2017
C dis guy oooo. Real hustler indeed. She brk up wt u, u cum use hustling as excuse. If ur mind dy fr ur hustling y u nva frgt her since

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iyanya's First Sex With Yvonne Nelson: Singer Recounts by lereinter(m): 9:01am On Apr 01, 2017
ayesco202:

i pick race go confirm for sambisa market
Re: Iyanya's First Sex With Yvonne Nelson: Singer Recounts by Boxer007(m): 1:38pm On Nov 14, 2017
Spydamannn:

Some people actually believe everything on the Internet is True....I dey shame for am though

Brother please do you suck diks? It's for a friend birthday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

JJC Skillz 43rd Birthday Party Amid Coronavirus. Funke Akindele Under Fire / Ann Of Kingtblakhoc Lists Celebrities She's Slept With. Hushpuppi Reacts / Millie Small, The Bournvita Girl Dies At Age 72

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.