Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,907 members, 7,844,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Man Compares Suspension Of Saraki Dad In 80s By Senate & Ali Ndume's Suspension - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Compares Suspension Of Saraki Dad In 80s By Senate & Ali Ndume's Suspension (29241 Views)

Smart Adeyemi Sworn In As Senator By Senate Clerk / Ministerial Screening: Uchechukwu Ogah Screened By Senate, Nigerians React / Man Compares Buhari To President Bouteflika Who Rules Algeria On Wheelchair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Compares Suspension Of Saraki Dad In 80s By Senate & Ali Ndume's Suspension by dokiOloye(m): 1:10pm On Mar 31, 2017
banchuz:

all u just said is nufing but #trash
Why not make one sentence for or against,Mr Empty head.
Re: Man Compares Suspension Of Saraki Dad In 80s By Senate & Ali Ndume's Suspension by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:12pm On Mar 31, 2017
AbbeyvanPersie:
then saraki should have focused on legislative matters. He should become a judge in a court before ruling like one.
SARAKI in question cleared the allegations levelled against him by the custom. Was Alli Ndume able to counter him with evidence(s)

A house can not stand or work against itself! It will be difficult to record growth in such a place. Let me also remind you that when two elephants are fighting, it is the grass that is taking the hit!

I have being watching Ndume for a While, he seems to be sitting on the fence. I really want to know what he stands for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Compares Suspension Of Saraki Dad In 80s By Senate & Ali Ndume's Suspension by Okbaba: 3:57pm On Mar 31, 2017
sureheaven:
Now that he is at loggerheads wt d hawks in d presidency,both parties will be careful cos they know any little mistake could be like ammunition in U enemy's arms.
There will be less corrupt acts on both sides now cos if the other party catches U red handed,U are gone.
Buhari is an unrepentant dictator and we would've been back to d era of soldiers flogging ppl in streets if not for d influence of ppl like Saraki.
Finally,let us not lose sight of d accusations of corruption against Magu wc have not been refuted and Buhari's stubborn insistence on such a character for a sensitive position like EFCC.

U wrote complete non....sense

Express your own sense let's see or shut up.
Re: Man Compares Suspension Of Saraki Dad In 80s By Senate & Ali Ndume's Suspension by bellenornor(f): 4:54pm On Mar 31, 2017
Nigerian politics is within same families... Either father or uncle or husband or grandfather
Re: Man Compares Suspension Of Saraki Dad In 80s By Senate & Ali Ndume's Suspension by LoveDecay(m): 4:59pm On Mar 31, 2017
bayocanny:
This country has no future.
I give up

What has your failure in life go to do with this. Abi your mate neva build house, they pay in junior brother school fees for us/uk/sa/gh/nz/in.

Looking for someone to blame for your mental inertia. grin
Re: Man Compares Suspension Of Saraki Dad In 80s By Senate & Ali Ndume's Suspension by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 6:41pm On Mar 31, 2017
Buharimustgo:
Bukola Saraki obviously knows the game more than his father,even Buhari the fathers age mate is marveled at the guy's dexterity
You do not know who olusola saraki was!
Re: Man Compares Suspension Of Saraki Dad In 80s By Senate & Ali Ndume's Suspension by bayocanny: 6:48pm On Mar 31, 2017
LoveDecay:

What has your failure in life go to do with this. Abi your mate neva build house, they pay in junior brother school fees for us/uk/sa/gh/nz/in.

Looking for someone to blame for your mental inertia. grin
I'm amazed with your post. You should have discern my comment very well before you quote it, I didn't mention of "failure" being part of my life and have never fail in all my endeavour.
I'm a young man in my early twenties and things are pretty going on well for me.
Re: Man Compares Suspension Of Saraki Dad In 80s By Senate & Ali Ndume's Suspension by mikolo80: 7:48pm On Mar 31, 2017
ybalogs:
Is Saraki working for the good of Nigerians or just power drunk?
are you high?
Re: Man Compares Suspension Of Saraki Dad In 80s By Senate & Ali Ndume's Suspension by ybalogs(m): 7:50pm On Mar 31, 2017
mikolo80:
are you high?
Go tend to your farm produce jooor
Re: Man Compares Suspension Of Saraki Dad In 80s By Senate & Ali Ndume's Suspension by mikolo80: 8:55pm On Mar 31, 2017
ybalogs:

Go tend to your farm produce jooor
Hehehe
you still asking whether our leaders are there for them or for us. in 21st century.
are you kidding me
Re: Man Compares Suspension Of Saraki Dad In 80s By Senate & Ali Ndume's Suspension by ybalogs(m): 9:27pm On Mar 31, 2017
mikolo80:
Hehehe
you still asking whether our leaders are there for them or for us. in 21st century.
are you kidding me
You just gaz ask some questions yo be doubly sure
Re: Man Compares Suspension Of Saraki Dad In 80s By Senate & Ali Ndume's Suspension by mikolo80: 9:33pm On Mar 31, 2017
ah nothing to be sure about.
you no see as dem de buy house for Dubai while ppl de find house here for naija
Re: Man Compares Suspension Of Saraki Dad In 80s By Senate & Ali Ndume's Suspension by SamiraF: 9:37pm On Mar 31, 2017
xpool:

It is the senate not Saraki, it is a joint decision, and it is the business of the senate not yours.
Senate presidents have been impeached before, not even once, not twice and they were deemed normal senate practice, why so much noise on this.

They are making noise because Ndume kept the secrets of the dullardeen herdsmen. He is a Boko Haram sympathiser. Lousy fellow

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu: Atiku, PDP Governors In Emergency Meeting - The Nation / 2018 Proposed Budget In Summary! / Enugu Airport: Emejulu Demolished Our Property After Demanding 15M - Landlords

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.