Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Police & 5-man Judicial Commission Meet Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(pics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police & 5-man Judicial Commission Meet Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(pics (12633 Views)

Gov. Amosun Injured On The Head During Apm Vs Apc Clash (pics) / President Buhari Wears Igbo, Yoruba & Hausa Attires As He Accepts APC Ticket / Afenifere Leaders Visit Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police & 5-man Judicial Commission Meet Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(pics by SGTsmith001: 3:07pm On Mar 31, 2017
demslayerrz:

You are very boring, no sense. Nothing. Just same recycled bullshit you post from your large empty head.
. skull miner.I see my post is making you wanna go awolowo way.don't worry dude

I am gonna be easy on you from now on

1 Like

Re: Police & 5-man Judicial Commission Meet Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(pics by Bullet01(f): 3:24pm On Mar 31, 2017
Alariwo2:

when youths and women stop protesting nake.d in Anambra

grin grin
Re: Police & 5-man Judicial Commission Meet Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(pics by ipodstinks: 3:57pm On Mar 31, 2017
AFONJASKULMINER:
my fellow yoruba muslim brother under alimi bondage ,after the threat from arewa youths,and arresting of our oba,our oblong skulls was quite shaken,our useless and shameless ultimatum given by one of our ewedu associations,was seen as a joke grin ,the only way to please our lords is to cease more plots in addition to illorin to our fulani masters.insha allahu
what is this one saying that is making ppl to cry over his useless destiny?
Re: Police & 5-man Judicial Commission Meet Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(pics by ipodstinks: 4:00pm On Mar 31, 2017
J
deflover:

Oga I no dey smile
Dis Oba thing pain me pass d useless afonjas
But all of dem gather dey praise d bastard wey put dem for d mess

Will a small sheriki not to talk of emir be arrestd like DAT and Hausa go smile

The fools amala brained South West people whose mouth is filled will rotten ewedu are silent as thier Oba is in kuje eating half cup of watery beans and his ass hole being raped
Imagine the Oba collecting doggy from a condemned criminal grin grin grin

He would have forgotten the sweet taste of ewedu by now grin grin wink cheesy
so they should fight and kill your ppl join, so that you can come here to cry your victim cry as usual abi?, your brain is doing overheating.
Re: Police & 5-man Judicial Commission Meet Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(pics by demslayerrz: 4:24pm On Mar 31, 2017
SGTsmith001:
. skull miner.I see my post is making you wanna go awolowo way.don't worry dude

I am gonna be easy on you from now on

I have dealth with you many times but you always switch handles like your dirty boxers you inherited from your parents. Aba illiterate.

8 Likes

Re: Police & 5-man Judicial Commission Meet Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(pics by SGTsmith001: 6:50pm On Mar 31, 2017
demslayerrz:

I have dealth with you many times but you always switch handles like your dirty boxers you inherited from your parents. Aba illiterate.
. After1, you are not making sense.tag me when your sense starts to function well.

1 Like

Re: Police & 5-man Judicial Commission Meet Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(pics by demslayerrz: 6:54pm On Mar 31, 2017
SGTsmith001:
. After1, you are not making sense.tag me when your sense starts to function well.

Same tactics, labelling someone with names of those that have disgraced him here. You can call me anything but it wont stop me from flogging your compressed head. Without your useless meme, you are empty cos you cant even type an error free post. Dirty illiterate.

7 Likes

Re: Police & 5-man Judicial Commission Meet Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(pics by SGTsmith001: 6:58pm On Mar 31, 2017
demslayerrz:

Same tactics, labelling someone with names of those that have disgraced him here. You can call me anything but it wont stop me from flogging your compressed head. Without your useless meme, you are empty cos you cant even type an error free post. Dirty illiterate.
. soka forest skull miner.what happened to your 1after,oneafter1, and ur other numerous handle?

jobless agbero park

1 Like

Re: Police & 5-man Judicial Commission Meet Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(pics by demslayerrz: 6:59pm On Mar 31, 2017
SGTsmith001:
. soka forest skull miner.what happened to your 1after,oneafter1, and ur other numerous handle?

jobless agbero park

Same boring crap. Are you naturally daft or cursed to spam the forum with same bullshit over and over? You are very weak and the easiest flat head to flog cos you are a stark illiterate. Lmaooo

7 Likes

Re: Police & 5-man Judicial Commission Meet Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(pics by SGTsmith001: 7:01pm On Mar 31, 2017
demslayerrz:

Same boring crap. Are you naturally daft or cursed to spam the forum with same bullshit over and over? You are very weak and the easiest flat head to flog cos you are a stark illiterate. Lmaooo
. stop crying already

1 Like

Re: Police & 5-man Judicial Commission Meet Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(pics by demslayerrz: 7:04pm On Mar 31, 2017
SGTsmith001:
. stop crying already

Same boring crap. Step up little kid.

5 Likes

Re: Police & 5-man Judicial Commission Meet Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(pics by SGTsmith001: 7:09pm On Mar 31, 2017
demslayerrz:

Same boring crap. Step up little kid.
. rubbish

1 Like

Re: Police & 5-man Judicial Commission Meet Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(pics by demslayerrz: 7:10pm On Mar 31, 2017
SGTsmith001:
. rubbish

Boring troll, no wonder you were hatched into this world. Pathetic

5 Likes

Re: Police & 5-man Judicial Commission Meet Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(pics by SGTsmith001: 7:15pm On Mar 31, 2017
demslayerrz:

Boring troll, no wonder you were hatched into this world. Pathetic
. I don't have time for a nonentity who can't even take care of himself other than jumping from motor parks to motor parks robbing people of their valuables

my meme will do pummeling

ewu

1 Like

Re: Police & 5-man Judicial Commission Meet Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(pics by demslayerrz: 7:21pm On Mar 31, 2017
SGTsmith001:
. I don't have time for a nonentity who can't even take care of himself other than jumping from motor parks to motor parks robbing people of their valuables

my meme will do pummeling

ewu

Lmao. My 5 years old nephew is even laughing at your grammar, go school uno gree. I respect your late parents for refusing to sponsor your Education, cos a flat head will surely have no working brain. Lol

7 Likes

Re: Police & 5-man Judicial Commission Meet Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(pics by SGTsmith001: 7:23pm On Mar 31, 2017
demslayerrz:

Lmao. My 5 years old nephew is even laughing at your grammar, go school uno gree. I respect your late parents for refusing to sponsor your Education, cos a flat head will surely have no working brain. Lol
. OK I don hear

now can you stop crying like ninny already

1 Like

Re: Police & 5-man Judicial Commission Meet Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(pics by demslayerrz: 7:24pm On Mar 31, 2017
SGTsmith001:
. OK I don hear

now can you stop crying like ninny already

Lol. You are the one crying here cos of shame. I will empower you and your family if you can construct an error free sentence, impossible task. Your life is really messed up. Lol

5 Likes

Re: Police & 5-man Judicial Commission Meet Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(pics by SGTsmith001: 7:30pm On Mar 31, 2017
demslayerrz:

Lol. You are the one crying here cos of shame. I will empower you and your family if you can construct an error free sentence, impossible task. Your life is really messed up. Lol
. see who wan empower person.lols

you can't even empower yourself to two square meal a day.see as you dry like a HIV patient

mumu boy

Re: Police & 5-man Judicial Commission Meet Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(pics by demslayerrz: 7:32pm On Mar 31, 2017
SGTsmith001:
. see who wan empower person.lols

you can't even empower yourself to two square meal a day.see as you dry like a HIV patient

mumu boy

Chyke Okolo, God knows you will lie down flat if you see me in real life. I am not your level cos have seen your ugly pics here many times with your big nipples. I promise to empower you when i come to Nigeria, if you can construct an error free sentence. Your time starts now......

7 Likes

Re: Police & 5-man Judicial Commission Meet Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(pics by SGTsmith001: 7:37pm On Mar 31, 2017
demslayerrz:

Chyke Okolo, God knows you will lie down flat if you see me in real life. I am not your level cos have seen your ugly pics here many times with your big nipples. I promise to empower you when i come to Nigeria, if you can construct an error free sentence. Your time starts now......
. Thunder fire you and chyke okolo

I know you are one of those Yoruba terrorist under watch by the CIA

very soon, you will be gunned down like ur brother in london

Re: Police & 5-man Judicial Commission Meet Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(pics by demslayerrz: 7:41pm On Mar 31, 2017
SGTsmith001:
. Thunder fire you and chyke okolo

I know you are one of those Yoruba terrorist under watch by the CIA

very soon, you will be gunned down like ur brother in london

Same boring line. When will you say something new, you think hiding a boring meme will make you gather likes? You think switching handles to like your weak jabs will save you from the hot flogging? You are weak Okolo, say something new and make your late father proud for once. My offer is still open.

4 Likes

Re: Police & 5-man Judicial Commission Meet Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(pics by SGTsmith001: 7:44pm On Mar 31, 2017
demslayerrz:

Same boring line. When will you say something new, you think hiding a boring meme will make you gather likes? You think switching handles to like your weak jabs will save you from the hot flogging? You are weak Okolo, say something new and make your late father proud for once. My offer is still open.
. I wont suggest you end ur misery in awolowo way

so I suggest you do it this way

Re: Police & 5-man Judicial Commission Meet Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(pics by demslayerrz: 7:50pm On Mar 31, 2017
SGTsmith001:
. I wont suggest you end ur misery in awolowo way

so I suggest you do it this way

Lmao. I love flogging you cos you are very weak. Apart from hiding behind some stale meme, you cant even type anything. Lol. I can help your life if you are ready to go back to primary school, products of baby factory like you have no shame anyway. Lol

4 Likes

Re: Police & 5-man Judicial Commission Meet Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(pics by SGTsmith001: 7:57pm On Mar 31, 2017
demslayerrz:

Lmao. I love flogging you cos you are very weak. Apart from hiding behind some stale meme, you cant even type anything. Lol. I can help your life if you are ready to go back to primary school, products of baby factory like you have no shame anyway. Lol
. crap!

Re: Police & 5-man Judicial Commission Meet Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(pics by demslayerrz: 7:58pm On Mar 31, 2017
SGTsmith001:
. crap!

I said it, nothing else to say. You have been decimated again, now run along and go sell your gala in Gidi traffic. Lol

4 Likes

Re: Police & 5-man Judicial Commission Meet Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(pics by SGTsmith001: 8:02pm On Mar 31, 2017
demslayerrz:

I said it, nothing else to say. You have been decimated again, now run along and go sell your gala in Gidi traffic. Lol
. nonsense!

Re: Police & 5-man Judicial Commission Meet Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(pics by demslayerrz: 8:08pm On Mar 31, 2017
SGTsmith001:
. nonsense!

Very weak kid.

3 Likes

Re: Police & 5-man Judicial Commission Meet Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(pics by SGTsmith001: 8:24pm On Mar 31, 2017
demslayerrz:

Very weak kid.
. am a busy man kid .I have gat a lot of work to do.don't quote me again biko
Re: Police & 5-man Judicial Commission Meet Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(pics by demslayerrz: 8:35pm On Mar 31, 2017
SGTsmith001:
. am a busy man kid .I have gat a lot of work to do.don't quote me again biko

Busy selling gala in Gidi traffic, I understand. Just try to change your dirty boxers today. Shameless illiterate.

4 Likes

Re: Police & 5-man Judicial Commission Meet Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(pics by SGTsmith001: 8:42pm On Mar 31, 2017
demslayerrz:

Busy selling gala in Gidi traffic, I understand. Just try to change your dirty boxers today. Shameless illiterate.
. if to say I get ur time today eehh, you for vomit blood for mouth.

thank your God say I dey busy.you know how I roll

this is the last attention you will get from me today but I assure you, when chanced,i will flogg you wells

now fuccck off

Re: Police & 5-man Judicial Commission Meet Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(pics by demslayerrz: 9:32pm On Mar 31, 2017
[s]
SGTsmith001:
. if to say I get ur time today eehh, you for vomit blood for mouth.

thank your God say I dey busy.you know how I roll

this is the last attention you will get from me today but I assure you, when chanced,i will flogg you wells

now fuccck off
[/s]

Dirty thing, you will soon change your handle. Miserable coward

4 Likes

Re: Police & 5-man Judicial Commission Meet Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(pics by adedayor08(m): 1:03pm On Apr 01, 2017
Nne5:
When will they set up a 5 man judicial commission to look into fulani herdsmen rampages?
Excellent question!!!
How many man's committee was set up for the enugu killings, Lagos killings, benue killings, and so on.
Once it involves then government will be quick to help and arrest the opponents!!!!

And the soldiers sent often collaborate with then and kill the host community...
Now that they have met their match government is swift in action

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures From Fire Incident At EFCC’s Enugu Command / Boko-Haram Terrorism Increased Bauchi Population To 7 Million / Don't Compare Buhari with OBJ, Obasanjo Brought Corruption In Nigeria -Orji Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.