Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Don't Compare Buhari with OBJ, Obasanjo Brought Corruption In Nigeria -Orji Kalu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Compare Buhari with OBJ, Obasanjo Brought Corruption In Nigeria -Orji Kalu (12632 Views)

Nigerians Compare Buhari And Trump's Thoughts On Education / 2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s / Dolapo Osinbajo Helping Aisha Buhari With Her Hair Scarf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Compare Buhari with OBJ, Obasanjo Brought Corruption In Nigeria -Orji Kalu by babecode: 10:14am On Jan 30, 2019
According to him, “I saw a man, called Olusegun Obasanjo attacking Mr. President. Obasanjo was a President who brought corruption in Nigeria.

“Obasanjo is a man, who told everybody that he never wanted third term, but, he wanted third term. My problem with him was his third term agenda, my problem with him was that he (Obasanjo) called me and former Speaker, Ghali Umar N’Abba that we should change the electoral bill.

“I signalled N’Abba in his room and I said, N’Abba, we cannot do this. Obasanjo turned himself to be a dictator. How can you compare Obasanjo and Buhari together. Is there any comparison? No. Mr. President had no comparison.

“Buhari want the judiciary to be truly independent. The judges in Abia have told me that they are in the process of receiving their salaries directly from the federal government.

“You have seen our roads, since I left as Abia governor, look at our roads, we have never had any new road. When they go to Abuja, they will tell Mr. President all kinds of lies, that Abia is not APC.

“February 16 presidential election is around the corner. The popularity of the party (APC) will be tested in this soil (Abia). Abians are ready. We are going to give him 70 per cent votes from this Abia State, to the glory of God”.

Kalu, however, canvassed total support for the APC gubernatorial candidate in Abia, Uchechukwu Ogah, in the forthcoming governorship election in the state.

He said, “Uche Ogah had been tried and tested. He is coming from the private sector the way I came. I have confidence that he will deliver dividends of democracy to the Abia people if elected as governor”.

https://all-gists..com/2019/01/Obasanjo-institutionalized-corruption-in-Nigeria-Orji-Kalu-Backs-buhari.html

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Don't Compare Buhari with OBJ, Obasanjo Brought Corruption In Nigeria -Orji Kalu by DonFreshmoney(m): 10:16am On Jan 30, 2019
See his big head. Always spewing rubbish cos Apc stopped your case in court after decamping.

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Don't Compare Buhari with OBJ, Obasanjo Brought Corruption In Nigeria -Orji Kalu by KanwuliaExtra: 10:16am On Jan 30, 2019
Nigeria was already corrupt under the military.
OBJ FOSTERED corruption in “demo-crazy”.
FACT! kiss

Orji Kalu would known because he was once part of PDP and OBJ’s lootocratic team.

APC and BUHARI PERFECTED corruption.
Kalu is now part of APC.
WHERE IS THE CHANGE?

Go figure! grin

93 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Don't Compare Buhari with OBJ, Obasanjo Brought Corruption In Nigeria -Orji Kalu by Imortal001: 10:21am On Jan 30, 2019
Better truth, obj is the father of corruption, jona na him advertised corruption.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Compare Buhari with OBJ, Obasanjo Brought Corruption In Nigeria -Orji Kalu by superlanny(m): 10:32am On Jan 30, 2019
I concur, but ipob pigs will not agree, children of hate will support anybody against Buhari, even an imbeecile, that is why they will always remain stagnant in everything.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Compare Buhari with OBJ, Obasanjo Brought Corruption In Nigeria -Orji Kalu by Nbote(m): 10:35am On Jan 30, 2019
superlanny:
I concur, but ipob pigs will not agree, children of hate will support anybody against Buhari, even an imbeecile, that is why they will always remain stagnant in everything.

See as spit dey comot for ur mouth

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Compare Buhari with OBJ, Obasanjo Brought Corruption In Nigeria -Orji Kalu by superlanny(m): 10:39am On Jan 30, 2019
Nbote:

pained daft pig(PDP).

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Compare Buhari with OBJ, Obasanjo Brought Corruption In Nigeria -Orji Kalu by akinblog: 10:55am On Jan 30, 2019
Close your mouth
Nbote:

3 Likes

Re: Don't Compare Buhari with OBJ, Obasanjo Brought Corruption In Nigeria -Orji Kalu by TIGRITIS: 11:08am On Jan 30, 2019
superlanny:

Imortal001:
Better truth, obj is the father of corruption, jona na him advertised corruption.
Edumare bless you.

I know pigs may come for you but ignore them

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Don't Compare Buhari with OBJ, Obasanjo Brought Corruption In Nigeria -Orji Kalu by Racoon(m): 11:10am On Jan 30, 2019
Chai! shocked See who is talking? And OUK brought what to Abia State? Who would have believed this is the same man the FHC issued a warrant for his arrest & court appearance some weeks back even when he was alleged to have gone for a surgery?

Same OUK was among the chieftains that received Buhari ystdy in Aba? undecided Oshiomole have already said;
"The All Progressive Congress (APC) has said once those who looted the nation’s treasury join its fold, all their sins will be forgiven.

The national chairman of the ruling party, Adams Oshiomhole, stated this on Thursday at the presidential campaign rally held in Benin, the Edo State capital.

.......Once you join the APC, all your sins are forgiven,” the top APC official said".

https://politicstimesng.com/apc-once-you-join-apc-all-your-sins-are-forgiven/ APC corruption fight nah Helele.

11 Likes

Re: Don't Compare Buhari with OBJ, Obasanjo Brought Corruption In Nigeria -Orji Kalu by helinues: 11:11am On Jan 30, 2019
New synonyms for corruption : Objless
Re: Don't Compare Buhari with OBJ, Obasanjo Brought Corruption In Nigeria -Orji Kalu by TIGRITIS: 11:14am On Jan 30, 2019
That incestous gorrila from ota is not just corruption personified, he is also the most undemcratic fool Nigeria has ever had in the position of leadership.

Infact, even pdpigz cannot hide his dictatorial leadership

We invite Nigerians to note that all the accusations of undemocratic actions alluded to by Asiwaju Tinubu against Atiku did not come under Atiku Abubakar’s purview of decision or his sphere of control while in office as the Vice President of Nigeria ~ pdp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Compare Buhari with OBJ, Obasanjo Brought Corruption In Nigeria -Orji Kalu by adekolaelect(m): 11:28am On Jan 30, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
See his big head. Always spewing rubbish cos Apc stopped your case in court after decamping.
you left the messages but stacking the messenger hum continue .
Re: Don't Compare Buhari with OBJ, Obasanjo Brought Corruption In Nigeria -Orji Kalu by isrecole: 11:43am On Jan 30, 2019
This is hypocrisy. This is a man standing trial for corrupt enrichment to the tune of N3billion. Was it OBJ who thought him to steal? Anyway, his sins are forgiven because he is now in APC

6 Likes

Re: Don't Compare Buhari with OBJ, Obasanjo Brought Corruption In Nigeria -Orji Kalu by babecode: 12:12pm On Jan 30, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy
adekolaelect:
you left the messages but stacking the messenger hum continue .
Re: Don't Compare Buhari with OBJ, Obasanjo Brought Corruption In Nigeria -Orji Kalu by rabonni(m): 12:42pm On Jan 30, 2019
mad thief talking

2 Likes

Re: Don't Compare Buhari with OBJ, Obasanjo Brought Corruption In Nigeria -Orji Kalu by Jonadull: 12:42pm On Jan 30, 2019
Nbote:

You’re in Cifia pains
Re: Don't Compare Buhari with OBJ, Obasanjo Brought Corruption In Nigeria -Orji Kalu by BruncleZuma: 12:42pm On Jan 30, 2019
grin grin grin grin

Nigeria true true gain Independence for 1999
Re: Don't Compare Buhari with OBJ, Obasanjo Brought Corruption In Nigeria -Orji Kalu by maestroferdi: 12:43pm On Jan 30, 2019
Orji Kalu, a failed politician.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Compare Buhari with OBJ, Obasanjo Brought Corruption In Nigeria -Orji Kalu by gurunlocker: 12:43pm On Jan 30, 2019
Isn't this the same man that's being charge for corruption before joining the saint party where he got cleansed? grin grin

Nigeria has always been corrupt! It doesn't start in 1999..... Maybe you are saying Abacha is a saint? grin

6 Likes

Re: Don't Compare Buhari with OBJ, Obasanjo Brought Corruption In Nigeria -Orji Kalu by chrisifeanyi: 12:43pm On Jan 30, 2019
Orji Uzor Kalu joined APC out of fear and his sins were forgiven now he talks like a lunatic.

10 Likes

Re: Don't Compare Buhari with OBJ, Obasanjo Brought Corruption In Nigeria -Orji Kalu by naijapips02: 12:44pm On Jan 30, 2019
Is this the same guy EFCC is looking for? angry

6 Likes

Re: Don't Compare Buhari with OBJ, Obasanjo Brought Corruption In Nigeria -Orji Kalu by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 30, 2019
Stupi.D Idio.T Spewing Thrash

3 Likes

Re: Don't Compare Buhari with OBJ, Obasanjo Brought Corruption In Nigeria -Orji Kalu by Jason007: 12:44pm On Jan 30, 2019
I just shake my head when some so called adult make comments like this and you are the saint,pot calling kettle black.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Compare Buhari with OBJ, Obasanjo Brought Corruption In Nigeria -Orji Kalu by Anambrapikin(m): 12:45pm On Jan 30, 2019
All of you are all corrupt so no need blaming each other.
Re: Don't Compare Buhari with OBJ, Obasanjo Brought Corruption In Nigeria -Orji Kalu by Hintona(f): 12:45pm On Jan 30, 2019
If obj brought corruption to Nigeria what did babangida and abacha do?

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

House Of Representatives Adjourns Plenary Over Power Failure / Akwa Ibom North-West: Supreme Court Affirms Akpabio As APC Senatorial Candidate / Nigerian Man Arrested With 65 Pellets Of Heroine In USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.