Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,271 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie (13867 Views)

Signs Your Phone Was Hacked / 4 Clear Signs Your Phone Was Hacked / Please Who Knows What Application Was Used To Edit This Picture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by Shadedtee: 9:49am On Apr 01, 2017
GodsLastBorn:
None of her beautiful jams has anything to do with her forehead dear rather her team come up different hairstyles just to cover that forehead. Try some of those hairstyles if you would, she's winning because she's good at what she does dear believe her big forehead is not what she's winning with if not or else you would have been our African super star Forheadanna .

Always read to understand and not just to reply, I never said her Forehead has anything to do with her songs, I mean regardless of her Forehead she's beautiful

1 Like

Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by GodsLastBorn: 9:53am On Apr 01, 2017
Shadedtee:

Always read to understand and not just to reply, I never said her Forehead has anything to do with her songs, I mean regardless of her Forehead she's beautiful
You typing "Rihanna has orpon and she's winning" implies a lot.
1. Her orpon/forehead didn't stop her from winning,
2. Her forehead influenced her winning,
3. Her forehead is inconsequential in her winning.
So is not wrong for me to infer you meant #2. Regardless of your forehead you are still not beautiful dear and I'm not bashing you OK, its just me calling a spade a spade.

2 Likes

Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by Shadedtee: 9:54am On Apr 01, 2017
GodsLastBorn:
lol its not bashing but saying/typing the truth for me, just like when I tell a lady she is beautiful same goes to a fUgly the difference is how they take my opinion. some say its compliment while some say its bashing. If my sisters were fUgly hahaha I'd roast them once in a while, I roast my little sis whenever she does that leg twisting nonsense girls do before taking pics, I don't know why people get pissed about these things. I guess they put too much importance and emphasis on looks.

We are all ugly to someone, so saying someone is ugly is no biggie. This is Internet, we are all here for the bants. But when you go extra mile in saying stupid things just to prove your point then it's not okay
Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by Shadedtee: 9:55am On Apr 01, 2017
GodsLastBorn:
Regardless of your forehead you are not beautiful dear and I'm not bashing you OK, its just me calling a spade a spade.

I don't have to be beautiful to you hun, your opinion don't count kiss
Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by arleck(m): 9:57am On Apr 01, 2017
Shadedtee:

Where?
an itel marketer said so on nairaland
Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by Shadedtee: 10:01am On Apr 01, 2017
arleck:

an itel marketer said so on nairaland

I don't know about that one, I only know some stores sells for 28k or 30k,bit that's without the extra goodies like selfie stick, power bank and extra case
Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by GodsLastBorn: 10:04am On Apr 01, 2017
Shadedtee:

We are all ugly to someone, so saying someone is ugly is no biggie. This is Internet, we are all here for the bants. But when you go extra mile in saying stupid things just to prove your point then it's not okay
lmao hahaha goddamn you're taking me serious? a fxxking handler on a cyberspace? lol NL is funny, I like observing people catch feelings or making them.catch feelings sometimes. You guys should never give such power to strangers let alone a goddamn account operator. Take the ones you like and don't give a fk about others damn it. I would have appreciated you if you were like "I'm not beautiful?! so?", gtfoh, best don't even reply or be indifferent about it no matter what but you got all caught up in your feelings like some girls do whenever theirs looks is brought up in shades. You don't know me and I don't know you but you take my opinion serious come on now.

1 Like

Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by arleck(m): 10:07am On Apr 01, 2017
Shadedtee:

I don't know about that one, I only know some stores sells for 28k or 30k,bit that's without the extra goodies like selfie stick, power bank and extra case
Baby Chop Biscuit 4get about weitn em write on top am...
Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by arleck(m): 10:09am On Apr 01, 2017
Those Finz are gurly tinz, powerbank, selfie stick nd xtra case
Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by GodsLastBorn: 10:09am On Apr 01, 2017
Shadedtee:

I don't have to be beautiful to you hun, your opinion don't count kiss
T***ing *er..shut up you fUgly azz bitch, i cant tell if you were you crying or smiling?!
Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by Shadedtee: 10:09am On Apr 01, 2017
GodsLastBorn:
lmao hahaha goddamn you're taking me serious? a fxxking handler on a cyberspace? lol NL is funny, I like observing people catch feelings or making them.catch feelings sometimes. You guys should never give such power to strangers let alone a goddamn account operator. Take the ones you like and don't give a fk about others damn it. I would have appreciated you if you were like "I'm not beautiful?! so?", gtfoh, best don't even reply or be indifferent about it no matter what but you got all caught up in your feelings like some girls do whenever theirs looks is brought up in shades. You don't know me and I don't know you but you take my opinion serious come on now.

Lol, I sincerely wish I can catch feelings on what total strangers think about me.

1 Like

Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by Shadedtee: 10:10am On Apr 01, 2017
arleck:

Baby Chop Biscuit 4get about weitn em write on top am...

Lol
Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by Shadedtee: 10:11am On Apr 01, 2017
arleck:
Those Finz are gurly tinz, powerbank, selfie stick nd xtra case
I agree selfie stick is girlie, but everybody needs an extra power bank
Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by arleck(m): 10:13am On Apr 01, 2017
GodsLastBorn:
T***ing *er..shut up you fUgly azz bitch, i cant tell if you were you crying or smiling?!
Nigga bone.. na gurl u dy follow talk and you know how gurls dy behave, if u no kip quiet she no go shut up... and 4 u shadedtee show the guy some respect
Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by Shadedtee: 10:15am On Apr 01, 2017
arleck:

Nigga bone.. na gurl u dy follow talk and you know how gurls dy behave, if u no kip quiet she no go shut up... and 4 u shadytee show the guy some respect

Lol, what respect? He's the one being disrespectful
Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by arleck(m): 10:16am On Apr 01, 2017
Shadedtee:

Lol
you stay in lag? lemme guess ur name is shade ryt?
Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by arleck(m): 10:19am On Apr 01, 2017
Shadedtee:

Lol, what respect? He's the one being disrespectful
Come'on ..... thatz just it bae, he's a guy, u a lady and wat comes in between is respect... you just ave 2 show that no matter what... prove to him that you a nice gurl, you know gud guys lyk me likes a nice gurl...
Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by GodsLastBorn: 10:38am On Apr 01, 2017
GodsLastBorn:

Shadedtee
(my fiirst two words are * T***ing *er....= Testing her) I'm disappointed shadee so you didn't mean what you typed that you don't give a f*#k about my opinion and yet you typed this;
" Lol, what respect? He's the one being disrespectful"
Come on that you found it disrespectful means that my opinion matter to you when it f*#king shouldn't. I will now retire I thought you were going to learn not to give a shiit but you still do, good bye.

@arleck boss thanks but you know now, respect on a faceless forum doesn't mean squat though one can make good friends from here or something positive or. Just here to have fun a little fun watching peeps react or press their buttons, trash talk to them and read their response and its funny when it escalates and they get caught up in their emotions.
Its sad that most people that say your opinion doesn't count or I don't give a %#*k really gives a fk, people need to positively not gibe anf#*k in order to enjoy life to the fullest, that mode gives you a very beautiful and powerful perception on everything and I guarantee you will enjoy it when you get there.

2 Likes

Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 01, 2017
dis is nt cool guys, making fun of her ain't OK please stop dis madness. if she commits suicide, I'll personally drag all of u for cyber bullying wit ur e mails as evidence.
miss Shandtee, I like d way u standing up to dem bullies but dey nt worth ur stress, you are beautifully and wonderfully made, ur family, boifrnd nd frnds sees ur beauty. Notin can change dat.

1 Like

Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by gustav25: 11:45am On Apr 01, 2017
Shadedtee:

Lol, You're The General Overseer of Idiots
and you are the royalty of deluded moronic ugly beings ....i salute you her royal majesty
Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by gustav25: 11:50am On Apr 01, 2017
Shadedtee:

Lol, I sincerely wish I can catch feelings on what total strangers think about me. But this a promotional post and I need enough views on it, if I don't reply the negative ones how will I get the views I want grin. People come and drop their own portion of comments and I get my views it's a win win situation
hahahh...see mumu keep giving yourself hope and forming staunch while you are contemplating suicide ....please dont commit suicide because i will be angry ...come let me assist you with euthansia abeg na !!!!!
Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by gbugbru(m): 12:46pm On Apr 01, 2017
gustav25:
hahahh...see mumu keep giving yourself hope and forming staunch while you are contemplating suicide ....please dont commit suicide because i will be angry ...come let me assist you with euthansia abeg na !!!!!
This forum is now loosing its purpose... Shade!!! With all sincerity, I don't like all this your replies... For God sake you don't need them... Don't let them drag you out of peace... You should know they re pulling your legs... Just allow the dust lie... Those that are interested in what you advertised will contact you, while the bigots starve and roast in hell... Won't welcome any negative reply from you... We are friends, don't know where you both Gustav25 will meet in future... Just allow him and others...

1 Like

Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by OKUCHI11(m): 1:57pm On Apr 01, 2017
Shadedtee:

Lol
well ... having followed this thread from page I conclude that u SHADE AKA op have 1..high self esteem 2.. positive self evaluation...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by Shadedtee: 3:31pm On Apr 01, 2017
dammyloye:
dis is nt cool guys, making fun of her ain't OK please stop dis madness. if she commits suicide, I'll personally drag all of u for cyber bullying wit ur e mails as evidence.
miss Shandtee, I like d way u standing up to dem bullies but dey nt worth ur stress, you are beautifully and wonderfully made, ur family, boifrnd nd frnds sees ur beauty. Notin can change dat.

Lol, sweetheart I can't commit suicide. Thank you for the positive words kiss
Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by Shadedtee: 3:32pm On Apr 01, 2017
OKUCHI11:
well ... having followed this thread from page I conclude that u SHADE AKA op have 1..high self esteem 2.. positive self evaluation...

Thank you wink
Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by Shadedtee: 3:34pm On Apr 01, 2017
gbugbru:

This forum is now loosing its purpose... Shade!!! With all sincerity, I don't like all this your replies... For God sake you don't need them... Don't let them drag you out of peace... You should know they re pulling your legs... Just allow the dust lie... Those that are interested in what you advertised will contact you, while the bigots starve and roast in hell... Won't welcome any negative reply from you... We are friends, don't know where you both Gustav25 will meet in future... Just allow him and others...

Lol, I'm sorry. As for that one you mentioned, we can't meet. Thank you kiss

1 Like

Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by Shadedtee: 3:35pm On Apr 01, 2017
GodsLastBorn:

Shadedtee
(my fiirst two words are * T***ing *er....= Testing her) I'm disappointed shadee so you didn't mean what you typed that you don't give a f*#k about my opinion and yet you typed this;
" Lol, what respect? He's the one being disrespectful"
Come on that you found it disrespectful means that my opinion matter to you when it f*#king shouldn't. I will now retire I thought you were going to learn not to give a shiit but you still do, good bye.

@arleck boss thanks but you know now, respect on a faceless forum doesn't mean squat though one can make good friends from here or something positive or. Just here to have fun a little fun watching peeps react or press their buttons, trash talk to them and read their response and its funny when it escalates and they get caught up in their emotions.
Its sad that most people that say your opinion doesn't count or I don't give a %#*k really gives a fk, people need to positively not gibe anf#*k in order to enjoy life to the fullest, that mode gives you a very beautiful and powerful perception on everything and I guarantee you will enjoy it when you get there.

Lol, thank you
Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by Shadedtee: 3:42pm On Apr 01, 2017
eki2000:
I don't know why some body would be mentioning itel when we are talking of phone.

Because you don't like itel, doesn't their product bad seriously. You should try out their latest phones,im sure you'll have a change of mindset
Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by arleck(m): 6:32pm On Apr 01, 2017
Shadedtee:

Lol, thank you
UWC
Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by gustav25: 6:48pm On Apr 01, 2017
Shadedtee:

Lol, I'm sorry. As for that one you mentioned, we can't meet. Thank you kiss
the day i meet an ogre ,the day i die
Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by gbugbru(m): 7:13pm On Apr 01, 2017
gustav25:
the day i meet an ogre ,the day i die
E dey your body... Woman wrapper... Follow her upandan... You kukuma be aforbaku... Why not just mind your biz... Despite the whole pleading and begging... Let her be my guy... Take her as your sis... Treat her well...
Re: Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie by Erums(m): 7:42pm On Apr 01, 2017
Shadedtee:
Finally! My brethren I got myself the much talked about itel S31 and I can tell you categorically that this phone camera is outta this world , I took this selfie with the phone and I can't believe my eyes, I can't wait to flood IG with my cute selfies. The Sweetest part is even without filter I look Peng already, now imagine me editing these pictures with the 5 level beauty mode feature of this wonderful phone, Choi! Dem go take grin

This head is sure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Glo Mobile WAP Users / Prices For Tecno P7, D7, H7, M7 & R7 / Elon Musk joins Twitter's Board of Directors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.