Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court (53284 Views)

Zlatan Ibile's Reply To A Lady Who Will Celebrate If He Gets Re-arrested / Busola Dakolo Lists Matthew Ashimolowo As Witness In Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo / Salvation Ministries Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Claim On Pastor Ibiyeomie, Iyabo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by bezimo(m): 6:45pm On Mar 31, 2017
Wolfbrother:

Are you saying you dont judge? do you want to be that much of a hypocrite? do you get arrested when you judge? where is the place of forgiveness in all this? he cannot say he has forgiven her while calling the cops .... did he try speaking to her? he reacted the exact same way a senator or a dictator would , he wanted to teach her a lesson, show her pepper , so he put her case in the hands of man grin grin you guys shd continu worshiping and defending them sha .. its a free world @the bolded, typical christian insulting remark

You are arguing against clearly written scripture Matt 7:1. Judge not.... I wasn't the one that wrote it. Take your argument to who wrote it so you can be licenced to start judging people.Smh...
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by Moletemike: 6:49pm On Mar 31, 2017
ycat:
People, the truth is coming out now as Kemi is talking. She alleged, the pastor Ibiyeomi was going to use Kemi Olunloyo for rituals cos the charm herbalists needed to prepare for him called for a blogger and was the reason she was blindfolded as soon as she was put in the vehicle. According to Kemi Olunloyo she was first driven to a cave where the herbalists asked for her to be taken away unhurt immediately as she would destroy the pastor's charms because she had some spirits all over her. So they had no choice than to pretend to arrest her and put her in prison before falling all over themselves to take her to court.

THANK YOU FOR THE COMIC RELIEF. I AM SURE KEMI WILL BE POSTING THIS COCK AND BU11 STORY AS FACT SOON!. THE UNIFORM FIT HER WELL WELL . I STILL DEY LAUGH!

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by ycat: 7:00pm On Mar 31, 2017
These are what she experienced so you can't discount it. You can call the story of your life whatever you want to protect your god, but it happened to her and not you and your pastor's secret is already out for people to see. Let's see who's going to laugh last.
Moletemike:

THANK YOU FOR THE COMIC RELIEF. I AM SURE KEMI WILL BE POSTING THIS COCK AND BU11 STORY AS FACT SOON!. THE UNIFORM FIT HER WELL WELL . I STILL DEY LAUGH!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by Moletemike: 7:07pm On Mar 31, 2017
ycat:
Call the story of your life whatever you want to protect your god, but it happened to her and not you and your pastor's secret is already out for people to see. Let's see who's going to laugh last.

EVERYBODY IS LAUGHING, MY DEAR. THIS MAD B1TCH DESERVES A LOOOOOOONG PRISON TERM. WHAT IS MY OWN WITH PASTOR SECRET. I DONT BLOODY CARE. AS LONG AS THEY DONT RETURN HER TO IBADAN
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by JusticeSeeker: 7:17pm On Mar 31, 2017
This pastor is fake.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by ycat: 7:18pm On Mar 31, 2017
Nothing can take the jungle out of you, agreed! But I'm for the rule of law and not in your league. So what could be that funny? Is it that because your rich neighbor can determine when you are kidnapped and go to prison? That just makes you fit perfectly with your other four-legged friends. Sorry is your name. Keep her as long as you want, there's definitely going to be a BIG PAY DAY for Kemi.
Moletemike:

EVERYBODY IS LAUGHING, MY DEAR. THIS MAD B1TCH DESERVES A LOOOOOOONG PRISON TERM. WHAT IS MY OWN WITH PASTOR SECRET. I DONT BLOODY CARE. AS LONG AS THEY DONT RETURN HER TO IBADAN
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by Wolfbrother(m): 7:28pm On Mar 31, 2017
bezimo:

You are arguing against clearly written scripture Matt 7:1. Judge not.... I wasn't the one that wrote it. Take your argument to who wrote it so you can be licenced to start judging people.Smh...

Dont dance around my question . Do you judge? and are you forgiven when u judge?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by weedtheweeds: 7:29pm On Mar 31, 2017
what is tarnishing about what she wrote? what image does he have? is it the image of Christ? How did Christ die? How did all the apostles die? Is he representing God or himself?
eltalentino:
? How will you feel if someone wakes up tomorrow to write trash about you. What has tarnishing someone's reputation got to do with Freedom of Speech in the name of journalism?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by Wolfbrother(m): 7:31pm On Mar 31, 2017
eltalentino:
What do you know about forgiveness.?

Forgiveness is the intentional and voluntary process by which a victim undergoes a change in feelings and attitude regarding an offense, lets go of negative emotions such as vengefulness, with an increased ability to wish the offender well.[1][2] Forgiveness is different from condoning (failing to see the action as wrong and in need of forgiveness), excusing (not holding the offender as responsible for the action), forgetting (removing awareness of the offense from consciousness), pardoning (granted for an acknowledged offense by a representative of society, such as a judge), and reconciliation (restoration of a relationship).

3 So watch yourselves. “If your brother or sistersins against you, rebuke them; and if they repent, forgive them. 4 Even if they sin against you seven times in a day and seven times come back to you saying ‘I repent,’ you must forgive them.”

14 For if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. 15 But if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by weedtheweeds: 7:33pm On Mar 31, 2017
who are "WE? Are you part of WE? Ken Saro Wiwa was murdered for the same thing and till date, the people of Rivers have not forgotten or forgiven. Are you the same person talking like this? Are you sure you are from Rivers? Do you even know your history?
EngrKem:

Let kemi do all her yabbing to others but not a rivers man! In niger delta, we treat people fvuckups very very well she go soon go jail! we no send any body!who born u
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by bigglesjnr: 7:33pm On Mar 31, 2017
AntiWailer:
They should continue.

I hope we use the same standard when a celebrity is arrested for Libel and given Prison Uniform and put in chains.

The law should be the Law and should not be based on our hatred or likeness for the people involved.

When that eediot that posted lies about killings in Kaduna which could have led to more deaths, he was not even in chains before they all started screaming FREEDOM.

exactly my point. Much as we all know who kemi is with her ways. I wonder why same treatment is not metted out to people whose utterances are worse or even pose a security threat to the nation at large. I have never seen a media that is as biased and as hypocritical as Nigeria media. I hate their hypocrisy.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by weedtheweeds: 7:35pm On Mar 31, 2017
What is the weapon and where didn't it prosper? If you say the weapon was Kemi's post, then who protects God's people from the weapon? Is it the police? or is it God? [quote author=akin33 post=55133677][/quote]
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by Topgainer: 7:39pm On Mar 31, 2017
JusticeSeeker:
This pastor is fake.
Na today? Some people knew as far back as 2008.

ycat:
These are what she experienced so you can't discount it. You can call the story of your life whatever you want to protect your god, but it happened to her and not you and your pastor's secret is already out for people to see. Let's see who's going to laugh last.
I wonder why he couldn't kill Madam Kemi straight away, are the demons in Sister Kemi that strong or could it be that Angel Michael is on Kemi's matter?

What evidence are worshippers of gods of men asking for that a Bishop would allow spy cameras/bugs planted in his guest house or the representatives of queen of Abone (Some actresses) in Nollywood will carry Camera along (to the guest houses) for the debasing ritual?
To know the thing is working just go through the posts of Akin, Bezimo, Felixmor, Moletemike, sdavirus, shedybaba44, acidosis, sciencewatch, the king of them all; ademusiwa and hear some other captives talk. I enjoy reading their posts although I feel these men of gods are wicked for tampering with the brains of these adults. I pray God will reverse the damages done.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by weedtheweeds: 7:40pm On Mar 31, 2017
Idahosa was another criminal who escaped being exposed because of early death. Back in the 90's it was so visible that he was possessed. His fake antics and diabolic influence opened doors for many criminals to take gullible individuals like you hostage.Idahosa was so controversial back then that we knew that the Benin witches used him to the full. He knew his limit and he was not superhuman. He couldn't stop his death. You have forsaken God for Idahosa. In your mind, Idahosa is your god. You believe in him more than you believe in the Bible and in God.
shedybaba44:
what rubbish is this one saying,she has not seen anything you think you can spoil a person Image in the public and go Scot free Sahara reporter is the next useless bloggers sue her black ass 50years imprisonment she get luck it wasn't Idahosa by now she would have drop dead #Longliveidahosa
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by weedtheweeds: 7:45pm On Mar 31, 2017
There is nothing like keep quiet. In the constitution, there is a procedure for suing someone. You cannot lock the person up. When you lock the person up, then what use is the case in court? She paid the 200.000 Naira bail sum. Her travel documents will be withheld and she will produce a surety. Why, then, should she be in jail? That is impunity!! No Christian should infringe on anybody's right in that manner. Sue the person to court and demand for compensation.
uvalued:
[s][/s]
loong gas of nothing! apostle keep quite.. they presume him guilty... ibiyoye open mouth, now he is not a christian... smh
What do you know about the constitution?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by ycat: 8:03pm On Mar 31, 2017
It's partly because it's time for the pastor to be exposed and also he wanted to obey his juju man. Pastor Ibiyeomi trusted and obey his herbalist who said the lady must be removed from his cave unhurt immediately.

Hehehe when the cup of the god of men is full, not even Satan their masters can save them from the shame.

Let him mobilize his police/kidnappers across the Atlantic/pacific to get to the bloggers that are warming up to his case.

Topgainer:

I wonder why he couldn't kill Madam Kemi straight away, are the demons in Sister Kemi that strong or could it be that Angel Michael is on Kemi's matter?

What evidence are worshippers of gods of men asking for that a Bishop would allow spy cameras/bugs planted in his guest house or the representatives of queen of Abone (Some actresses) in Nollywood will carry Camera along (to the guest houses) for the debasing ritual?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by delishpot: 8:04pm On Mar 31, 2017
tumababa:
this is really good. it will serve as a lesson to all those amateur blogs who just kill peoples reputation to make money not minding the effect. they will think twice and confirm any story before posting now.
if she is innocent, she can also sue. if she is guilty, she is on OYO.

She has not commited a crime that would make them deny her bail. Even the soldier that killed Hsi mistress was granted bail. But, I wonder who is influencing her detention. I hope it's not David sha . I don't want to believe a pastors has forgotten the forgive and forget lessons his bibl teacher everyday. Even Jesus Christ forgave the soldiers that crucified him.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by Moletemike: 8:06pm On Mar 31, 2017
ycat:
Nothing can take the jungle out of you, agreed! But I'm for the rule of law and not in your league. So what could be that funny? Is it that because your rich neighbor can determine when you are kidnapped and go to prison? That just makes you fit perfectly with your other four-legged friends. Sorry is your name. Keep her as long as you want, there's definitely going to be a BIG PAY DAY for Kemi.

You sound so juvenile and pathetic. You're definitely not in my league agreed.its clear your ass is broke, and that's why you're whining about rich neighbors. You're ignorant of the law and also mentally deficient, so get your facts right before stepping out to make a grand fool of yourself. DELUDED FOOL!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by Moletemike: 8:09pm On Mar 31, 2017
I STILL DEY LAUGH!

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by ycat: 8:24pm On Mar 31, 2017
Deranged goat, of course I can never be in your league like I said earlier. You've been ousted as a lowlife mad dog. Broke ass bible thump that's kissing pastor's ass. You talk and reason like a very wretched person that you really are. If you have any brain left in the hot air box you call head, you will know that all pastor Ibiyeomi had on Kemi is money. There will always be someone richer than you, so should they now use their money to intimidate you? Well, since your brain has been pounded for your pastor as Agbo Jedi love offering, you won't know that. Talk about being broke or not, show me you are comfortable and not broke. Why not proof me wrong with a challenge to donate #1m each to nairaland charity? Ode!
Moletemike:

You sound so juvenile and pathetic. You're definitely not in my league agreed.its clear your ass is broke, and that's why you're whining about rich neighbors. You're ignorant of the law and also mentally deficient, so get your facts right before stepping out to make a grand fool of yourself. DELUDED FOOL!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by bezimo(m): 9:02pm On Mar 31, 2017
Topgainer:

To know the thing is working just go through the posts of Akin, Bezimo, Felixmor, Moletemike, sdavirus, shedybaba44, acidosis, sciencewatch, the king of them all; ademusiwa and hear some other captives talk. I enjoy reading their posts although I feel these men of gods are wicked for tampering with the brains of these adults. I pray God will reverse the damages done.

Your ignorance is not beyond redemption. Should I be surprised, offcourse no.When your mind is darkened and alienated from the truth, You typically celebrate the maligning of others and the assasinating of innocent people reputation and character based on unsubstantiated allegations What a shame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by skaramanga: 9:32pm On Mar 31, 2017
ycat:
Deranged goat, of course I can never be in your league like I said earlier. You've been ousted as a lowlife mad dog. Broke ass bible thump that's kissing pastor's ass. You talk and reason like a very wretched person that you really are. If you have any brain left in the hot air box you call head, you will know that all pastor Ibiyeomi had on Kemi is money. There will always be someone richer than you, so should they now use their money to intimidate you? Well, since your brain has been pounded for your pastor as Agbo Jedi love offering, you won't know that. Talk about being broke or not, show me you are comfortable and not broke. Why not proof me wrong with a challenge to donate #1m each to nairaland charity? Ode!

Too many mad people on this forum. Bros you got a problem
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by JOELIFYO: 9:36pm On Mar 31, 2017
wen u publish falsehood ... dats wat u get...
greatgod2012:
Let this pastor show this woman mercy now, after all, he preaches forgiveness and mercy!

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by moupe: 9:54pm On Mar 31, 2017
JOELIFYO:
wen u publish falsehood ... dats wat u get...

Gbam!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by davidif: 9:59pm On Mar 31, 2017
AntiWailer:
They should continue.

I hope we use the same standard when a celebrity is arrested for Libel and given Prison Uniform and put in chains.

The law should be the Law and should not be based on our hatred or likeness for the people involved.

When that eediot that posted lies about killings in Kaduna which could have led to more deaths, he was not even in chains before they all started screaming FREEDOM.

But you are wrong. This is supposed to be a civil suit not a criminal offense.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by davidif: 10:04pm On Mar 31, 2017
Benita27:
Next time, she'll use her brain before spreading rumours.

But the police and the judge are wrong here. This is a civil suit not a criminal offense. It's too bad this is Naija and a lot of people don't know the law.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by davidif: 10:07pm On Mar 31, 2017
okwyee:
If she's really a blogger, then serves her right.. that's how all these mumu Nigerian gossip bloggers will be publishing fake/copied & paste stories and tarnishing people's images all in the name of some stupid miserable cents from Google AdSense!!

But the police and judge are wrong. This is a civil suit at best not not a criminal offence.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by fantastique4: 11:02pm On Mar 31, 2017
weedtheweeds:
By all truth, this Ibiyemi is not a man representing Jesus Christ. Pastor Ibiyemi is a peddler and an alleged criminal who should be investigated. He has ripped this woman of her constitutional right by influencing the authority. I will not stupidly follow such a man of the cud knowing full well what the Bible says about antichrists and workers of iniquity abounding in the last days.
Our constitution gave us right to free speech. There is nothing wrong with speaking out on social issues. Many newspapers have reported scandals concerning TB Joshua, Chris Oyakhilome etc and none of them has fought back. This pastor supposedly has so much under his carpet and that is why he is on the offensive. You cannot shut the masses from expression their viewpoints. So much was said about Patience Jonathan and Goodluck. If they were to go after everyone who spoke negatively about them, many would have rot in the prisons.
This man is not God for crying out loud. How could a man who preaches the message in the Bible and indoctrinates Christianity push for one to be arrested and re-arrested after a bail? This is absolutely not Christ-like and should be shunned by Christians.
Enough of this impunity! Even when Abacha died we could not say it with our own mouths even after it was broadcast on BBC. What is this? What sort of country is this? It will not go on forever, the poor also have thoughts and they need to be expressed.
three questions for u...who are u to judge him? Are u God? And what does ur bible say about judging others?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by ycat: 11:07pm On Mar 31, 2017
You and yours lunatic mother are the reasons this place is the way it is, a madhouse.
skaramanga:

Too many mad people on this forum. Bros you got a problem
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 01, 2017
bezimo:

Your ignorance is not beyond redemption. Should I be surprised, offcourse no.When your mind is darkened and alienated from the truth, You typically celebrate the maligning of others and the assasinating of innocent people reputation and character based on unsubstantiated allegations What a shame.
when she was busy abusing people she was not innocent,you dont spoil people name and go Scot free,she is lucky it wasnt the time of abacha she would have been wipe out from the face of this earth, stupid journalist and useless bloggers,when she survive this one let her run her mouth online again if she the only one that study jounalism outside mentally derange journalist
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 01, 2017
weedtheweeds:
Idahosa was another criminal who escaped being exposed because of early death. Back in the 90's it was so visible that he was possessed. His fake antics and diabolic influence opened doors for many criminals to take gullible individuals like you hostage.Idahosa was so controversial back then that we knew that the Benin witches used him to the full. He knew his limit and he was not superhuman. He couldn't stop his death. You have forsaken God for Idahosa. In your mind, Idahosa is your god. You believe in him more than you believe in the Bible and in God.
what is this retard saying,anyway I won't argue word with you because you don't know who bishop Benson idahosa is,but for your blogger friend tell her to bring the evidence she has to court or face life imprisonment or death because the world not need journalist like her and sahara reporter with fake news ask Dino maleye

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Swimming Pool (ready To Swim) / Lagos Nude Dance: Tekno Will Be Used As A Scapegoat To Teach Others - FG / Empress Njamah Celebrates 40th Birthday With Amazing Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.