Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,340 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court (53280 Views)

Zlatan Ibile's Reply To A Lady Who Will Celebrate If He Gets Re-arrested / Busola Dakolo Lists Matthew Ashimolowo As Witness In Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo / Salvation Ministries Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Claim On Pastor Ibiyeomie, Iyabo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by KaptainAfrika: 12:12pm On Mar 31, 2017
Someone told me that Pastors have too much power in Nigeria. That a day is coming, and it is almost here, when Pastors will have two choices - be Friends with the world and enemies with God, or one with God.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by emmayayodeji(m): 12:14pm On Mar 31, 2017
Pure acting

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by 2016v2017: 12:15pm On Mar 31, 2017
jomonic:
What is really so critical in this case that she is detained for that long. But even if she is guilty is this not an opportunity for the self righteous preacher to forgive and forget as an example for his docile flock.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 31, 2017
I'm beginning to like this woman

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by ZoneBslayer(m): 12:16pm On Mar 31, 2017
DLuciano:
i perceive you are a church goer.
Even Jesus when he was here on the earth was accused and even killed just for living holy, doing miracles (free of charge) and teaching the world the way of God.
you described the op and his likes aptly.. they're mere church goers..Christ who did no wrong, fed a thousand people, healed the sick and lots more for free was still humiliated and killed by his own people..you CANNOT satiate humans, especially Nigerians.. if the pastor kept his cool, these same people will say " he is quiet because he did what he is being accused of"....it is utterly pointless trying to please Nigerians.

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by 2016v2017: 12:16pm On Mar 31, 2017
izzou:
grin

As long as it's a pastor, Kemi is wrong. That's the nigerian mentality for you

What if Kemi is right? What if Stephanie Otobo is right?

I am a Christian but how our men of God always entangle themselves in scandals,partake in politics, refuse to speak out when it matters most, encourage revellings and react in situations like these makes Christianity a laughing stock today

Am sure Apostle Paul and Peter must be ashamed of the Christianity in this dispensation
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by origima: 12:16pm On Mar 31, 2017
tumababa:
this is really good. it will serve as a lesson to all those amateur blogs who just kill peoples reputation to make money not minding the effect. they will think twice and confirm any story before posting now.
if she is innocent, she can also sue. if she is guilty, she is on OYO.

U are learning .she is being made popular by this act and most journalist are happy to be treated this way.it helps there carrier and makes them popular
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 31, 2017
She was granted bail , my the remand? Rivers judges and their double standards!! I can now understand why Amaech closed the courts for 1 year.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by bezimo(m): 12:17pm On Mar 31, 2017
izzou:
grin

I am a Christian but how our men of God always entangle themselves in scandals,partake in politics, refuse to speak out when it matters most, encourage revellings and react in situations like these makes Christianity a laughing stock today

Am sure Apostle Paul and Peter must be ashamed of the Christianity in this dispensation

How can they be right based on which verifiable and seen evidence?

What if their allegations are illconceived and fake to destroy the image and reputation of the men of God involved. You don't conclude issues only from your lopsided perspective and try to justify it from scriptures by quoting Apostle Paul... Very wrong move.Paul cursed Elymas an agent of the devil with blindness and he became blind after Elymas began resisting the gospel and Paul ministry.

So bringing judgment, either physical or spiritual has always been permitted by God.

Besides who even made you a judge on the matter, you are not qualified to judge me much less men of God.If you are a Christian, then it must have a very big question mark because Christian's know better how to address issues partaining to God's servants.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 31, 2017
from her demeanor she doesnt look sober. she should plead guilty and let the case be settled out of court and receive sense
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by notoriousbabe: 12:17pm On Mar 31, 2017
Dis woman go get both mouth and body odour
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by abbeyty(m): 12:22pm On Mar 31, 2017
which kind pastor is this? even Jesus they all claimed to be their mentor was accused wrongly so many times during his time but never charged anyway to court instead he prayed for them, the pastor needs to be flogged nak.ed in the market
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 31, 2017
weedtheweeds:
By all truth, this Ibiyemi is not a man representing Jesus Christ. Pastor Ibiyemi is a peddler and an alleged criminal who should be investigated. He has ripped this woman of her constitutional right by influencing the authority. I will not stupidly follow such a man of the cud knowing full well what the Bible says about antichrists and workers of iniquity abounding in the last days.
Our constitution gave us right to free speech. There is nothing wrong with speaking out on social issues. Many newspapers have reported scandals concerning TB Joshua, Chris Oyakhilome etc and none of them has fought back. This pastor supposedly has so much under his carpet and that is why he is on the offensive. You cannot shut the masses from expression their viewpoints. So much was said about Patience Jonathan and Goodluck. If they were to go after everyone who spoke negatively about them, many would have rot in the prisons.
This man is not God for crying out loud. How could a man who preaches the message in the Bible and indoctrinates Christianity push for one to be arrested and re-arrested after a bail? This is absolutely not Christ-like and should be shunned by Christians.
Enough of this impunity! Even when Abacha died we could not say it with our own mouths even after it was broadcast on BBC. What is this? What sort of country is this? It will not go on forever, the poor also have thoughts and they need to be expressed.
wait till a man comes to tell you your wife is sleeping with your gateman without proofs. Welcome him into your house, give him some drink and cheer him up. #freedomofspeechindeed#

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by ziga: 12:24pm On Mar 31, 2017
So false publication is a criminal offense and not a civil offense in Nigeria.

Chai!!! Human rights violation at its peak. Jungle country.

If na so, most people on Nairaland go dey kiri-kiri for plenty misyarns!!!

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 31, 2017
izzou:
grin

where are the proofs and evidences. Many of you don't even know the law.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by excanny: 12:26pm On Mar 31, 2017
Arresting a journalist for speaking against you is wrong. We shouldn't encourage this attack on free speech.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by uzor2(m): 12:26pm On Mar 31, 2017
The prison dress fits her so well.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by africanusvu(m): 12:27pm On Mar 31, 2017
AntiWailer:
They should continue.

I hope we use the same standard when a celebrity is arrested for Libel and given Prison Uniform and put in chains.

The law should be the Law and outrage should not be based on our hatred or likeness for the people involved.

When that eediot that posted lies about killings in Kaduna which could have led to more deaths, he was not even in chains before they all started screaming FREEDOM.

.On point bro.Seun is a fuckng muslim fanatic.a lady insulted my christian fait.i responded and was band 3wks.iv been here 4yrs.i dnt need it again.hate fanatics.Bleep seun.Bleep his father Bleep nairaland .Bleep his religion.ban me seun.ur fool
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by diasporaman(m): 12:27pm On Mar 31, 2017
You dey mad!

weedtheweeds:
By all truth, this Ibiyemi is not a man representing Jesus Christ. Pastor Ibiyemi is a peddler and an alleged criminal who should be investigated. He has ripped this woman of her constitutional right by influencing the authority. I will not stupidly follow such a man of the cud knowing full well what the Bible says about antichrists and workers of iniquity abounding in the last days.
Our constitution gave us right to free speech. There is nothing wrong with speaking out on social issues. Many newspapers have reported scandals concerning TB Joshua, Chris Oyakhilome etc and none of them has fought back. This pastor supposedly has so much under his carpet and that is why he is on the offensive. You cannot shut the masses from expression their viewpoints. So much was said about Patience Jonathan and Goodluck. If they were to go after everyone who spoke negatively about them, many would have rot in the prisons.
This man is not God for crying out loud. How could a man who preaches the message in the Bible and indoctrinates Christianity push for one to be arrested and re-arrested after a bail? This is absolutely not Christ-like and should be shunned by Christians.
Enough of this impunity! Even when Abacha died we could not say it with our own mouths even after it was broadcast on BBC. What is this? What sort of country is this? It will not go on forever, the poor also have thoughts and they need to be expressed.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 31, 2017
jomonic:
What is really so critical in this case that she is detained for that long. But even if she is guilty is this not an opportunity for the self righteous preacher to forgive and forget as an example for his docile flock.
forgiveness does not equal not serving punishment. Why not forgive every armed robber and murder then see what your society will look like.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by ziga: 12:30pm On Mar 31, 2017
To the real lawyers in the house.

Is the case against Miss Olunloyo a civil case or a criminal case according to Nigeria's legal system.

Or is this a case of abuse of Judicial power by the Magistrate who could have been bribed by the plaintiff.

Because I know that in Nigeria, if you have enough money, you can have anybody arrested and jailed.

SMH
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by graphiti: 12:31pm On Mar 31, 2017
patternmaking:
hypocrisy is when u say this is wrong but castigate el rufai for ordering dss to arrest audu maikori

U meant to say "right" instead?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 31, 2017
alaskido:
I thought it is in the bible to love your enemies and forgive them their sins. As a pastor he should have prayed and counselled this lady instead of taking her to court and exposing himself to the whole world. This matter fit turn upside down o. No be person wey call police dey win case all the time o.
it's not just about pastor. It's about her records of defaming people.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by Larrykaysail(m): 12:32pm On Mar 31, 2017
Ex covit
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by izzou(m): 12:34pm On Mar 31, 2017
bezimo:

How can they be right based on which verifiable and seen evidence?

What if their allegations are illconceived and fake to destroy the image and reputation of the men of God involved. You don't conclude issues only from your lopsided perspective and try to justify it from scriptures by quoting Apostle Paul... Very wrong move.Paul cursed Elymas an agent of the devil with blindness and he became blind after Elymas began resisting the gospel and Paul ministry.

So bringing judgment, either physical or spiritual has always been permitted by God.

Besides who even made you a judge on the matter, you are to infinitesimally small to judge me much less men of God.If you are a Christian, then it must have a very big question mark because Christian's know better how to address issues partaining to God's servants.

But your men of God couldn't wait for God to permit judgment in their case too.

And because they climb pulpits and have large auditorium, they are now God's servant baa?

I am not here to argue with you. If you like pray to God in Suleiman name,na your headache be that

Concerning the issue of Paul and Elymas, why can your men of God do same? Their powers always rest in the hands of men.
They move in convoys with armed security,they fight their battles in court instead of their knees,etc

Well,I can't judge you or them because I have better things to do with my time. Just know that a lot of false prophets are on rampage now, and they are deceiving a lot,including you

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by Topgainer: 12:35pm On Mar 31, 2017
quentin06:
She was granted bail , my the remand? Rivers judges and their double standards!! I can now understand why Amaech closed the courts for 1 year.
Justice H.O Oshomah and Bishop vs Madam Kemi. Who doesn't know
Bishop Ibiyeomie is higher than Justice Oshomah and even Governor Wike in the ... ?
He is even more spiritual than his holiness Rev King Ezeugo but not as spiritual as lord Olumba Olumba Obu.
I wonder why he doesn't want to waste Madam Kemi spiritually or physically instead of spending money on police, prison and courts. Maybe Madam Kemi is a prayer warrior grin grin grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 31, 2017
excanny:
Arresting a journalist for speaking against you is wrong. We shouldn't encourage this attack on free speech.
how will it be if you are spoken against and it affects your business, like you loosing millions of money. How will it be if I say you once murdered someone making you loose business opportunities? There is clear gap between freedom of speech and defaming / fake speech.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by Wolfbrother(m): 12:36pm On Mar 31, 2017
A lot of you will be laughing until it happens to you and your freedom of speech is violated ..... A lot of these pastors are fake, obsessed with power and material things , ive always said it, but their slow and blind followers will continue to follow tongue
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by Awoo88: 12:36pm On Mar 31, 2017
I love this pastor. No exchange of words. No trying to deny or debunk any thing. Just get the lady to defend her assertions legally. If Suleiman had taken this part instead of replying and all those photos op, the otobo girl and keyamo will be ashamed already to make further statement
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by izzou(m): 12:37pm On Mar 31, 2017
majekdom2:
where are the proofs and evidences. Many of you don't even know the law.

That is what you should be asking, not condemning Aunty Kemi.

I never said Kemi is right. Am saying she should be given a chance.

When Suleiman was almost arrested by the dss, am sure folks like you were screaming injustice too. But when it pertains to men of God,it becomes right
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by Wolfbrother(m): 12:37pm On Mar 31, 2017
majekdom2:
how will it be if you are spoken against and it affects your business, like you loosing millions of money. How will it be if I say you once murdered someone making you loose business opportunities? There is clear gap between freedom of speech and defaming / fake speech.

Hes a pastor not a business man although nowadays its hard to tell the difference
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 31, 2017
origima:

U are learning .she is being made popular by this act and most journalist are happy to be treated this way.it helps there carrier and makes them popular
happy?? For going to jail, found guilty of defaming. It will only help her career if she is found innocent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mr. Ibu Sent A Special Message To Paul Okoye Hours Before His Death (Video) / Victoria Inyama And Ben Okri's Marriage Crashes: I Want Divorce, He Assaulted Me / Empress Njamah Celebrates 40th Birthday With Amazing Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.