Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court (53283 Views)

Zlatan Ibile's Reply To A Lady Who Will Celebrate If He Gets Re-arrested / Busola Dakolo Lists Matthew Ashimolowo As Witness In Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo / Salvation Ministries Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Claim On Pastor Ibiyeomie, Iyabo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by patternmaking(f): 3:57pm On Apr 02, 2017
graphiti:

U meant to say "right" instead?
thanks dear
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by adontcare(f): 2:58pm On Apr 03, 2017
majekdom2:
how do we know what Jesus would do? When Jesus met people selling in the temple, what did he do? We should not be quick to conclude or judge! The pastor has only exercised his right. If what Kemi has done is wrong, what's wrong in being punished?
go read more about Jesus. Dnt the Jews called him thief, also referd to him as Beelzebub? Did he take the traders in the temple to court? Did he in any circumstance arrest them? Kemi is wrong. Pastor should let it be. Did kemi not say worst about PST Adeboye?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 03, 2017
adontcare:
go read more about Jesus. Dnt the Jews called him thief, also referd to him as Beelzebub? Did he take the traders in the temple to court? Did he in any circumstance arrest them? Kemi is wrong. Pastor should let it be. Did kemi not say worst about PST Adeboye?
she said worst and so because of that we should continue to let her saying. Kemi has taken people's silence as she can always get away with whatever she says. That's the point here Madam. Are you Jesus yourself. David sinned by taking someone else's wife, yet God was still with him. All these ITK. Leave the pastor alone. He is only answerable to God. Face your own life and problems. Stop telling a pastor what he ought to do or not. He is not a kid.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by adontcare(f): 11:51pm On Apr 03, 2017
majekdom2:
she said worst and so because of that we should continue to let her saying. Kemi has taken people's silence as she can always get away with whatever she says. That's the point here Madam. Are you Jesus yourself. David sinned by taking someone else's wife, yet God was still with him. All these ITK. Leave the pastor alone. He is only answerable to God. Face your own life and problems. Stop telling a pastor what he ought to do or not. He is not a kid.
I think u being personal here is because u worship the pastor. Because my comment was not an insultive one. All these ITK? If am Jesus?. That is it. I just voiced out my opinion though. So keep up siding whatever u feel is right. As I face my life n problems, u should also face urs. Likewise leave it for God to judge.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 04, 2017
adontcare:
I think u being personal here is because u worship the pastor. Because my comment was not an insultive one. All these ITK? If am Jesus?. That is it. I just voiced out my opinion though. So keep up siding whatever u feel is right. As I face my life n problems, u should also face urs. Likewise leave it for God to judge.
simple, when you leave it to God, you will not come on here saying Jesus will not sue the lady or the pastor is being extreme. If he had said God told him to sue the lady, what would you say? It's not a personal thing. We Nigerians are too hypocritical and judgemental. Always critical. If he was not a pastor, would y'all be talking forgiveness.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by donnie(m): 11:19pm On Apr 05, 2017
lrdval:
you must be very stupid, do you know the kind of damage that this stupid woman is causing in homes and lives of nigerian, from one celebrity to pastors, listen, if a pastor is fake, he will never achieve building a church of that standard, no matter the standard of his juju and tricks, church is an instiutution build by god not man, many has planned to trick it, but has failed....am a catholic not even a penti..

Intelligent post.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Swimming Pool (ready To Swim) / Lagos Nude Dance: Tekno Will Be Used As A Scapegoat To Teach Others - FG / Empress Njamah Celebrates 40th Birthday With Amazing Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.