Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

[story] Hot With A Vampy (18+) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [story] Hot With A Vampy (18+) (970 Views)

She Is Very Pretty And Hot With Good Bodily Endowments / Black Chyna Step Out Looking Hot With Her Amazing Curve And Boobs / [story] Hot With A Vampy (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[story] Hot With A Vampy (18+) by Realsmarttzy(m): 9:31am On Mar 31, 2017

I sat at my usual table. The one farthest from the door, I could see most people as they came and went but from my position, I was hidden from the crowd. It was a perfect view for me. I hated being known. I liked having the element of surprise.

He slid suddenly into the seat directly opposite me. I was annoyed at the intrusion. It felt like someone intruding on personal space. He gave me a childish, toothy grin and I could feel my anger slowly ebb away. His teeth seemed perfect in their pearly whiteness and his dentition made him look like he lived off commercials for good teeth adverts.

“Hi, my name is Darcy but most people call me Poison because I usually kiss them slowly till I break their defenses then strike hard and fast.”

I looked up at that moment with all the pain I felt and said in a soft but sad voice “Death would be very welcomed right now.” I could tell that he wasn’t like every other guy I had met. There was a particular darkness around him that called to mine for merging. I felt like I was under a haze, a compelling that I couldn’t shake off.

“Why are you so sad” he asked. He never waited for a reply as he dropped more than enough money on the table for the snacks I had been munching on and the then proceeded to take my hand and drag me with him. My mind told me it was wrong to follow a stranger but my heart and body were willing prisoners to him. I wasn’t only feeling the sexual tension in the air, I could taste it and it felt and tasted scary but exhilarating. We found our way to a dark abbey and the attack started. It was a frenzy of clothes coming off as they were discarded, torn and pushed aside with passion until we were both stark naked... CONTINUE READING [Story] Hot With A Vampy (18+) FULL EPISODE HERE - http://celebrityvibez.com/story-hot-with-a-vampy-18/

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Would You Say "Yes" If Your Man Proposes Without A Ring? / Video: Busty Lady Flaunts Her Assets Online / 7 Facts About Your Breasts You Must Know To Avoid Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.