Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,253 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Tekno And Lola Rae Dating? See Photo And Comments - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno And Lola Rae Dating? See Photo And Comments (51350 Views)

Skye 1st Birthday: Tekno And Lola Rae Celebrate Their Daughter / Skye, Tekno And Lola Rae Daughter (Photos) / Tekno And Lola Rae Loved Up In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tekno And Lola Rae Dating? See Photo And Comments by oceanicventure85: 8:09pm On Mar 31, 2017
Good for them
Re: Tekno And Lola Rae Dating? See Photo And Comments by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 31, 2017
Cute grin
Re: Tekno And Lola Rae Dating? See Photo And Comments by elklogistics: 8:18pm On Mar 31, 2017
VACANCY! VACANCY!! VACANCY!!!

POSITION:
1. DISPATCH RIDER
Requirements; must be:

Honest
Smart
Very good knowledge of Lagos roads
Must have minimum of 1 year experience
Must be fluent in English
Resides at Ajah, Lagos.
25 - 40 years
Salary is very attractive

2. RELATIONSHIP MANAGER/SUPPORT STAFF
Requirements:

Must possess a minimum of WAEC certificate
Must be good with calculations
Must be very fluent in English
Must reside at Ajah, Lagos
Must be between 18 - 25

Call: 08178513572
Re: Tekno And Lola Rae Dating? See Photo And Comments by masseratti: 8:26pm On Mar 31, 2017
Henryyy:
Who dey help undecided
help your self,who you epp thing is becoming boring and stale,this is 2017 for lawd sake,be creative come up with something new.
Re: Tekno And Lola Rae Dating? See Photo And Comments by GMan650(m): 8:37pm On Mar 31, 2017
emmayayodeji:
After davido don finish with her grin

Maybe lolarae was the "payment" he recived from davido for producing IF grin

Savage!!!

You spoke my mind

1 Like

Re: Tekno And Lola Rae Dating? See Photo And Comments by psallmuel(m): 8:38pm On Mar 31, 2017
Is it me or the girl looks like wizkid. Ok bye
Re: Tekno And Lola Rae Dating? See Photo And Comments by evexx1(f): 8:45pm On Mar 31, 2017
Japhet04:
Nigerian celebrity musicians are the worst of its kind.

Total waste of time undecided

I agree.

1 Like

Re: Tekno And Lola Rae Dating? See Photo And Comments by jordinsparkles(f): 8:52pm On Mar 31, 2017
Even if they are, ehenn are they not human beings?
Re: Tekno And Lola Rae Dating? See Photo And Comments by PenisCaP: 9:49pm On Mar 31, 2017
Alhaji tekino..
Abeg hit dat thin wella like nwafor n clean mouth.... dem too like omo ibo thin buh pretence no allow them... i can relate for my area. grin
Re: Tekno And Lola Rae Dating? See Photo And Comments by Reeky44(m): 10:11pm On Mar 31, 2017
D guy con leave folake nw...why nw tekno
Re: Tekno And Lola Rae Dating? See Photo And Comments by newspostng(m): 10:22pm On Mar 31, 2017
don't tell us he dumped you after phucking you just like iyanya and nelson
Re: Tekno And Lola Rae Dating? See Photo And Comments by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 31, 2017
emeijeh:
Abeg make person send that MINDING MY BUSINESS IN 2017 meme

Another useless post

Re: Tekno And Lola Rae Dating? See Photo And Comments by UgwuKristian: 11:13pm On Mar 31, 2017
Don't mistake fuvking to dating,
Re: Tekno And Lola Rae Dating? See Photo And Comments by fuckface(m): 11:14pm On Mar 31, 2017
na so? how you take know
Re: Tekno And Lola Rae Dating? See Photo And Comments by UgwuKristian: 11:15pm On Mar 31, 2017
venchy44:
won todays match,
see below
believe this at your detriment.
Re: Tekno And Lola Rae Dating? See Photo And Comments by Tamarapetty(f): 7:00am On Apr 01, 2017
WHO CARES?
Re: Tekno And Lola Rae Dating? See Photo And Comments by femi4: 7:14am On Apr 01, 2017
SlimHan:
celebrities sha

I thought Tekno was dating a white girl

I hope their relationship last
Is Lola rae not white
Re: Tekno And Lola Rae Dating? See Photo And Comments by Lance270: 9:46am On Apr 01, 2017
So because to people took a picture means their dating.... Issoryt...
Re: Tekno And Lola Rae Dating? See Photo And Comments by SlimHan(f): 11:56am On Apr 01, 2017
femi4:
Is Lola rae not white
i mean another girl...
Re: Tekno And Lola Rae Dating? See Photo And Comments by Ramirezkhay(m): 1:31pm On Apr 01, 2017
emmayayodeji:
After davido don finish with her grin

Maybe lolarae was the "payment" he recived from davido for producing IF grin
Chaii you wicked!!!
Re: Tekno And Lola Rae Dating? See Photo And Comments by dfinity2k(m): 9:09pm On Apr 03, 2017
Abeg Celebrity no fit Snap pix with Girl Again..? Baby Pana. May b d Girl like Big Cassava !!

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I Am In Love" Tboss Finally Accept Love, Step Out On A Date / Nicola Siyo, Pregnant For Ubi Franklin, Meet His 3rd Baby Mama To Be / Wizkid Receives Gift From O2 Arena For Selling Out 20k Capacity For Three Nights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.