Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,094 members, 7,863,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:22 AM

How Can I Amend What I Cause In My Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Amend What I Cause In My Relationship? (473 Views)

How Do I Quit My Relationship With A Native Doctor's Daughter? / Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Amend What I Cause In My Relationship? by ekensi01: 7:58pm On Mar 31, 2017
[b][/b] Its been such trouble for me to get my ex girlfriend back i love her with all my heart but a little matter came up that part us together its simply because she agree for another boy to date her while we were still dating, so when i discovered i told her i want us to part she begged but i refuse, the reason she gave was to see other boys character and compare it to my. But we broke up now i want her back but she keep saying she has forgetten about love that she even has buried all our memories we have together. WHAT CAN I DO IN THIS PERIOD?
Re: How Can I Amend What I Cause In My Relationship? by Homeboiy: 8:05pm On Mar 31, 2017
move on
Re: How Can I Amend What I Cause In My Relationship? by SetrakusRa(m): 8:07pm On Mar 31, 2017
That girl is fvcking immature... Leave her alone!
BTW, this isn't the right section for this..
Re: How Can I Amend What I Cause In My Relationship? by Destined2win: 8:18pm On Mar 31, 2017
Go and read your book
Re: How Can I Amend What I Cause In My Relationship? by BlackDBagba: 8:18pm On Mar 31, 2017
In this period, go and get a job or make money. If you were busy doing something great, you sure won't be asking about what to do.

Go and make yourself relevant and you'll see, the right girl will come : begging and pleading and you with open arms will take her...

Don't ask me where to lipsrsealed
Re: How Can I Amend What I Cause In My Relationship? by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:36pm On Mar 31, 2017
Gather urself together and move on....imagine a gal test running another guy while dating u.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Amend What I Cause In My Relationship? by ekensi01: 12:56pm On Apr 01, 2017
Destined2win:
Go and read your book
WHAT BOOK AM WORKING NOW.
Re: How Can I Amend What I Cause In My Relationship? by ekensi01: 1:03pm On Apr 01, 2017
BlackDBagba:
In this period, go and get a job or make money. If you were busy doing something great, you sure won't be asking about what to do.

Go and make yourself relevant and you'll see, the right girl will come : begging and pleading and you with open arms will take her...

Don't ask me where to lipsrsealed
Am actually working what else should i do?

(1) (Reply)

[story] Hot With A Vampy (18+) / ATTENTION! New Nairaland Rules For ROMANCELANDER!!! / The Official Real Winner Of Big Brother Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.