Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Pls Come In And Wish Someone A Happy New Month.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Come In And Wish Someone A Happy New Month.. (2639 Views)

Mention One Nairalander User Id And Wish Him Or Her Xmas / Nigerian Slay King Celebrates New Month With Nude Photos On Facebook / Come In And Wish Someone Happy December (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Come In And Wish Someone A Happy New Month.. by enshi(m): 1:08am On Apr 01, 2017
As we are being ushered into the rainy days and as we progressively step into one of the popular months of the year.. Pls take some minutes off to say happy new month to a sepcial sombori...

As for me its my birth month ooh.. Pls show me love with just a LIKE

1 Like

Re: Pls Come In And Wish Someone A Happy New Month.. by enshi(m): 1:11am On Apr 01, 2017
Happy new month to kherry, Nma27, amelian, adewumiopeyemi, Skydude, lalasticlala, and enshi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Come In And Wish Someone A Happy New Month.. by flanky(m): 1:13am On Apr 01, 2017
Happy Birthday to all nairaland forum users.
I will like to use this medium to tell us about this This is fresh from the oven and taste better than the best, I have taken my time to make sure it's what I want for my fellow.
For those ladies who love to meet guys from the three Armed Forces, and any military personnel who is willing to meet a fellow personnel regardless of the distance being posted to should kindly follow this channel
C0042F220,
C0042F220,
C0042F220,
C0042F220

After you join, simply chat up admin with your info,
This will be in this manner.

Name:
Arm of Force (NA, NN, or AF)
State:
Current service base/division/barack:
Department :
Sex:
Your request :
Phone number :
A selfie.

Do well to invite others, cause it's just simple, free and fun to partake in
Re: Pls Come In And Wish Someone A Happy New Month.. by ztanleechima(m): 1:23am On Apr 01, 2017
Happy new month ZarZar.
Re: Pls Come In And Wish Someone A Happy New Month.. by enshi(m): 1:24am On Apr 01, 2017
ztanleechima:
Happy new month ZarZar.

Why do you particularly like to follow this ur ZarZar on all my threads...
Re: Pls Come In And Wish Someone A Happy New Month.. by ztanleechima(m): 1:26am On Apr 01, 2017
enshi:

Why do you particularly like to follow this ur ZarZar on all my threads...
nothing serious just that she is diplomatic. And to you As you mark another added year in your life calender. May God grant you the requisite wisdom, unfading prosperity, robust health, longevity and protection. Happy Birthday. God bless thy new age i celebrate with thee. Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Pls Come In And Wish Someone A Happy New Month.. by Divay22(f): 1:31am On Apr 01, 2017
It my pleasure to welcome you all to my birth month.....
Hmmmmm... I just hope certifiedfool will show up
On the 22 cheesy cheesy cheesy....

HAPPY NEW MONTH to my family the [/color] PLURIMI [color=#770077]Heart you guys so much kiss kiss kiss

Aderola15...Thanks baby girl for gating my back (sweetie, mini paddy kiss kiss)

McBrooklyn.. I no know if they use cry do you o, but i hope you go smile today grin

Twaci..He don tay way i see you o, hope you're good..miss you

Mayorski01...How far you.

Draei....your own na to breeze in and breeze out o,hand go touch you grin

Tosyne2much...the way you dey book space na,fear self they catch me o

Sleeknick....i wonder were he enter

Vivaciousvivi...Even this one too undecided

Redbeans.....Hope you never kill yourself and your spirit run leave you grin grin

TheBossladyk... cheesy cheesy

Firstking01....make i just call you Broda grin grin

Ikp120....Aderola say you be husband material,abeg how many yards,he go reach me so upandan grin grin

Happy new month to you all kiss kiss kiss
Happy birthday OP

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pls Come In And Wish Someone A Happy New Month.. by enshi(m): 1:35am On Apr 01, 2017
ztanleechima:
nothing serious just that she is diplomatic. And to you As you mark another added year in your life calender. May God grant you the requisite wisdom, unfading prosperity, robust health, longevity and protection. Happy Birthday. God bless thy new age i celebrate with thee. Congratulations.

Amen!! Thanks brother.. You would be surprised i have never got such a sincere and heart felt bday wish from a brother Before.. Thanks again

2 Likes

Re: Pls Come In And Wish Someone A Happy New Month.. by enshi(m): 1:37am On Apr 01, 2017
Divay22:
Happy new month everybody.....

It my pleasure to welcome you all to my birth month.....
Hmmmmm... I just hope certifiedfool will show up
On the 22 cheesy cheesy cheesy....

Happy birthday OP

Thanks sweetheart...

Wish you good health long life peace and prosperity

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pls Come In And Wish Someone A Happy New Month.. by ztanleechima(m): 1:39am On Apr 01, 2017
enshi:

Amen!! Thanks brother.. You would be surprised i have never got such a sincere and heart felt bday wish from a brother Before.. Thanks again
haaaa. Thanks.
Re: Pls Come In And Wish Someone A Happy New Month.. by Amarabae(f): 1:45am On Apr 01, 2017
Happy New Month to IamAirforce1, Aderola15, JacksparrOw127, Jakandeola, etc, thats the people i know so far here.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pls Come In And Wish Someone A Happy New Month.. by Bestinstinct(m): 2:04am On Apr 01, 2017
Happy New Month to my sweetness, Julieeni. I Rep April 23

2 Likes

Re: Pls Come In And Wish Someone A Happy New Month.. by Nobody: 2:18am On Apr 01, 2017
Happy New month y'all
Re: Pls Come In And Wish Someone A Happy New Month.. by luminouz(m): 2:36am On Apr 01, 2017
Amarabae:
Happy New Month to IamAirforce1, Aderola15, JacksparrOw127, Jakandeola, etc, thats the people i know so far here.
U little..... U mean u don't know me shocked grin
Re: Pls Come In And Wish Someone A Happy New Month.. by Nobody: 2:41am On Apr 01, 2017
Na only three people i sabi here.. Aderola15 (My Crush),Starbukola (My Future House Wife) and mcbrooklyn (My brother go represent Asia if to say make we dey draw line, and en go cum first) Happy new month ya'll wish you the very best.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Come In And Wish Someone A Happy New Month.. by NLevents: 3:00am On Apr 01, 2017
Happy new month all

Countdown to the pool party. 21 days left

Check out clips from the last edition

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95oyqcJOw3k

This one will be better

Re: Pls Come In And Wish Someone A Happy New Month.. by Nobody: 7:35am On Apr 01, 2017
ztanleechima:
Happy new month ZarZar.

Thank you. Happy new month to you too smiley
Re: Pls Come In And Wish Someone A Happy New Month.. by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 01, 2017

grin

grin
Re: Pls Come In And Wish Someone A Happy New Month.. by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 01, 2017
Happy birthday Enshi swtz, God bless your new age and grant you your heart desires ijn... Have fun.

Happy new month to awon temi sneh kiss ;

Amarabae - Woman leader, heartbreaking society of nairaland.. grin wink tongue

Lawlahdey - my lirru pumpkin kiss

Emperorlee - this one ehn lipsrsealed kiss

Onstelly - MummyYo, borrow me booda Olu na angry lipsrsealed wink

Onnacus1 - I'll make efo riro for you this month kiss

Donpoker1 - Berra get ugly a lil this month before I kee Genea because of you tongue kiss

Genea - Kikikikikikiki grin cheesy tongue

Alobright17 - I'll report you to DaddyYo if you don't gimme chocolates angry tongue

Ladygeorge - BossLady tongue

Maxi112 - Oluwa is involved noni kiss

Boiz2men - yeye mosquito tongue kiss

Smellymouth - How is Iyawo? Shey junior don dey kick? wink tongue

Hateu2 and Missnawty - inseparable sis of life. Bisola for the money biko cheesy kiss

Jacksparrow127 and prettythicksme - let no man put asunder. cheesy kiss

Gladiator1 - assnal boy, Kikikikikikiki cheesy tongue

Divay22 - Paddie mii of life, I love her diary baje kiss

Tuham - My cupcake kiss

Dacovajnr - this one is cheating on me angry

Mrbigman1 - come, I wanto hug you... kiss

Tsamson - have decided to celebrate my birthday every month because of him, don't ask us why biko... cheesy tongue

Mictima - where you dey?

Photoshoot - my shaky shaky bobo cheesy tongue kiss

Fvckshit - I love him too much to fvckin disown him but he's nawtie sha. angry kiss

Ikp20 - 100% husband material. This is not an advert, no PMs ladies kiss undecided

Bumbae1 - gimme small yansh na bumbae cry

Benita/ Kimbra - long lost friend kiss

Suzan404 - you don pick date? Money for aso ebi is ready oo tongue

Paybak - my crushing crush cheesy kiss

Wooooz, iyamm tired of typing... Writers dem dey try ooooo.

To the writers too - Thanks for keeping me busy, love you guys. kiss kiss kiss

10 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Pls Come In And Wish Someone A Happy New Month.. by McBrooklyn(m): 8:02am On Apr 01, 2017
paybak:
Na only three people i sabi here.. Ade.rola15 (My Crush),Starbu.kola (My Future House Wife) and m.cbrooklyn (My brother go represent Asia if to say make we dey draw line, and en go cum first) Happy new month ya'll wish you the very best.

Lol, happy new month to you too, Bro... cheesy
Re: Pls Come In And Wish Someone A Happy New Month.. by enshi(m): 8:22am On Apr 01, 2017
Aderola15:
Happy birthday Enshi swtz, God bless your new age and grant you your heart desires ijn... Have fun.

Donpoker1 - Berra get ugly a lil this month before I kee Genea because of you tongue kiss

Alobright17 - I'll report you to DaddyYo if you don't gimme chocolates angry tongue

Hateu2 and Missnawty - inseparable sis of life. Bisola for the money biko cheesy kiss

Tuham - My cupcake kiss

Tsamson - have decided to celebrate my birthday every month because of him, don't ask us why biko... cheesy tongue

Mictima - where you dey?

Fvckshit - I love him too much to fvckin disown him but he's nawtie sha. angry kiss

Ikp20 - 100% husband material. This is not an advert, no PMs ladies kiss undecided

Thanks sexy... Am tempted to send a pm.... Just that the guys on you here are just way too much... I dont think i stand a chance ooh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Come In And Wish Someone A Happy New Month.. by Amarabae(f): 8:48am On Apr 01, 2017
Aderola15:

Tuham - My cupcake kiss

Mictima - where you dey?

Thanks dear. May tìs month bring us good news.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Come In And Wish Someone A Happy New Month.. by Mrbigman1(m): 9:20am On Apr 01, 2017
Aderola15:

Tuham - My cupcake kiss

Mictima - where you dey?

If you hug me, ur thing go disappear oh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Come In And Wish Someone A Happy New Month.. by ztanleechima(m): 9:25am On Apr 01, 2017
ZarZar:

Thank you. Happy new month to you too smiley
took my kicking time to flick through your thread quickly, amazing what one could see at the end of the tunnel. Your words be like punch lines. Gat me thinking. If you an musician. How do you do that? #maketherhyme.
Re: Pls Come In And Wish Someone A Happy New Month.. by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 01, 2017
ztanleechima:
took my kicking time to flick through your thread quickly, amazing what one could see at the end of the tunnel. Your words be like punch lines. Gat me thinking. If you an musician. How do you do that? #maketherhyme.

Lol @ musician. TBH, I'm not even aware, I just say whatever comes to mind. I'm talkative.
Re: Pls Come In And Wish Someone A Happy New Month.. by ztanleechima(m): 9:45am On Apr 01, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol @ musician. TBH, I'm not even aware, I just say whatever comes to mind. I'm talkative.
i'd like to join the band. Hope you won't fall aside throwing me few punchlines.

1 Like

Re: Pls Come In And Wish Someone A Happy New Month.. by lebete3000: 9:53am On Apr 01, 2017
Amarabae:
Thanks dear. May tìs month bring us good news.

Pls can we chat on BBM 2AF25083. I'm a doc who needs a job asap. Thanx.
Re: Pls Come In And Wish Someone A Happy New Month.. by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 01, 2017
Aderola15:

Tuham - My cupcake kiss

Mictima - where you dey?

I never pick am......I don postpone am tongue.....happy New Month love kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Come In And Wish Someone A Happy New Month.. by RoyalBlak007: 9:59am On Apr 01, 2017
undecided
Re: Pls Come In And Wish Someone A Happy New Month.. by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 01, 2017
Aderola15:

Tuham - My cupcake kiss

Mictima - where you dey?

I just Google the meaning of cupcake and when i digest the meaning, my head began to swell grin
Happy New Month to you too Ade and thanks for the mention!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Come In And Wish Someone A Happy New Month.. by Twaci(f): 4:48pm On Apr 01, 2017
Happy new month divay22 kiss

Thanks for the mention.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Men Should Have Sex At Least 21 Times Every Month To Avoid Prostate Cancer / END-TIME!!! 18 Yr Old Girl Shows Off Her ‘full B00bs’ / Question For Guyz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.