Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,091 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Sen. Dino Melaye Defends His Certificate Controversy On Channels TV (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sen. Dino Melaye Defends His Certificate Controversy On Channels TV (video) (707 Views)

PMB Certificate Controversy: Shocking WAEC HQ Letter Shared By Reno Goes Viral / Buhari Must Resign - Gov Fayose Fights Garba Shehu On Channels Tv [video] / Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sen. Dino Melaye Defends His Certificate Controversy On Channels TV (video) by arterxerxes: 2:53am On Apr 01, 2017
Interviewing Senator Dino Melaye and a Legal Practitioner, Daniel Bwala; the Lawyer blast Senator Dino Melaye and says the suspension of Sen. Ndume was illegal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJoxNuY-mIU

Senator Dino Melaye was asked if He was a graduate of Harvard or London School of Economics?
Did you finish your NYSC in 1999?
Why did you appear in Academic Gown in the Senate?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Tb8tBu2h2s
Re: Sen. Dino Melaye Defends His Certificate Controversy On Channels TV (video) by ngmgeek(m): 2:54am On Apr 01, 2017
Nigeria!
Re: Sen. Dino Melaye Defends His Certificate Controversy On Channels TV (video) by blackpanda: 4:38am On Apr 01, 2017
Pathetic!
Melaye and Saraki are disgraces to the Nigerian senate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sen. Dino Melaye Defends His Certificate Controversy On Channels TV (video) by MakeADifference: 4:43am On Apr 01, 2017
What do you expect?
Re: Sen. Dino Melaye Defends His Certificate Controversy On Channels TV (video) by sammyj: 6:10am On Apr 01, 2017
If they like let them defend the indefensible we all know the truth and can read in between the lines apart from their paid gullible e-goats warrior who even know better but sold their birth right for token fee compared to the billions ill gotten stolen wealth from the man they are defending. Time will tell 2019 we await you by the stroke of a button we shall over all our corrupt leaders (Certificate Forgers) with the new electronic voting system!!!! angry shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Sen. Dino Melaye Defends His Certificate Controversy On Channels TV (video) by Qmerit(m): 6:14am On Apr 01, 2017
This guy Dino is April fooling us ooo lolz just listen....look at how sound that Barr. Daniel are. He just politely finished Dino in 30seconds

1 Like

Re: Sen. Dino Melaye Defends His Certificate Controversy On Channels TV (video) by hucienda: 6:17am On Apr 01, 2017
Like president. Like senator.
Re: Sen. Dino Melaye Defends His Certificate Controversy On Channels TV (video) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 6:23am On Apr 01, 2017
blackpanda:
Pathetic!
Melaye and Saraki are disgraces to the Nigerian senate
If i say the truth i die, if i dont say the truth i die, i am dino melaye and i have decided to say the truth and die

Re: Sen. Dino Melaye Defends His Certificate Controversy On Channels TV (video) by abescom: 7:17am On Apr 01, 2017
He didn't defend anything. He was floored by the legal practitioner.

All he did was dodge questions. He and Saraki will soon be dealt with.

2 Likes

Re: Sen. Dino Melaye Defends His Certificate Controversy On Channels TV (video) by Newbiee: 7:47am On Apr 01, 2017
You are still defending this certificate. That is why they said if you lied once, you will need a thousand lies to cover it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Anti Corruption Fight: EFCC Suffers 3 Defeats In A Week / . / Troops Clear Boko Haram Terrorists Out Of Jarawa And Rescue 1,623 Persons(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.