Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,164 members, 7,811,367 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

Abisola Kola-Daisi And Her Customized Hermes Birkin Bag (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abisola Kola-Daisi And Her Customized Hermes Birkin Bag (Photos) (32706 Views)

Flash! Edwin Clarks Wife Abisola Sodipo-clark Defects To APC From PDP / Abisola Kola-Daisy Shares Sexy Swimwear Photos / Abisola Kola-Daisi, Ajimobi's Daughter In Beach Wear Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abisola Kola-Daisi And Her Customized Hermes Birkin Bag (Photos) by seguno2: 2:23pm On Apr 01, 2017
Dongreat:
The question you guys should ask yourself before commenting is, was her father wealthy enough for his children to live in luxury, before being made a governor? If YES then she is allowed to spend/squander the parents wealth, if NO then the dad is a bloody thief and shame to the state citizen for doing nothing.

Is that why her father is owing salaries and pensions for several months and years?
Have you seen the father's tax returns?
Is the daughter not an adult who should be working to earn her own money like the children of oyinbo leaders where our girls are selling their bodies for Euros?

https://www.nairaland.com/3716413/nigerian-lady-italy-reveals-how

1 Like

Re: Abisola Kola-Daisi And Her Customized Hermes Birkin Bag (Photos) by tammie24: 2:24pm On Apr 01, 2017
R
Re: Abisola Kola-Daisi And Her Customized Hermes Birkin Bag (Photos) by Aikaybadex(m): 2:29pm On Apr 01, 2017
cooljoe:
if u had d money, won't u buy dose tins? abi as u no get dose tins, heaven sure u like ds?
But you wicked small o...
true talk sha
Re: Abisola Kola-Daisi And Her Customized Hermes Birkin Bag (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 2:30pm On Apr 01, 2017
Why is it that Ibadan girls like to pose on the floor? grin

1 Like

Re: Abisola Kola-Daisi And Her Customized Hermes Birkin Bag (Photos) by Aikaybadex(m): 2:32pm On Apr 01, 2017
zoey4:

If I have the money, I will invest it in the life of people. all this material things is vanity
Easier said than done..., abeg shift
loool
Re: Abisola Kola-Daisi And Her Customized Hermes Birkin Bag (Photos) by Tiredoffakeshit: 2:33pm On Apr 01, 2017
zoey4:
Will she go to heaven with those things

Heaven or Hell or Prison
Re: Abisola Kola-Daisi And Her Customized Hermes Birkin Bag (Photos) by seangy4konji: 2:36pm On Apr 01, 2017
Dem get money before den become governor so no let poverty cloud your judgement.

Kola daisi family is also a mega rich family so no get high blood pressure also.

Na person weh get good money fit enter heaven
Re: Abisola Kola-Daisi And Her Customized Hermes Birkin Bag (Photos) by Stevengold(m): 2:41pm On Apr 01, 2017
Na her turn, I go get money, my own picture go dey for my private jet.
Re: Abisola Kola-Daisi And Her Customized Hermes Birkin Bag (Photos) by mosaicafrique: 2:41pm On Apr 01, 2017
When will politicians and their family members stop taking the Electorate for fools Even if you can afford it. , must you buy it with the peoples money. For real if her father wasnt a governor i bet she will call it waste of public funds.
Re: Abisola Kola-Daisi And Her Customized Hermes Birkin Bag (Photos) by ngwababe(f): 2:45pm On Apr 01, 2017
zoey4:

If I have the money, I will invest it in the life of people. all this material things is vanity

Madam you lie
Re: Abisola Kola-Daisi And Her Customized Hermes Birkin Bag (Photos) by samwash(m): 2:51pm On Apr 01, 2017
" Who nor go nor kwn " Who Neva reach there go dey yarn trash.If many of una dey dis kind weath or comes from a weathly & influential family, una go do more Dan dis lady. Try Power & fame, u go kwn wot am talking abt ......
Re: Abisola Kola-Daisi And Her Customized Hermes Birkin Bag (Photos) by Reference(m): 2:56pm On Apr 01, 2017
Dongreat:
The question you guys should ask yourself before commenting is, was her father wealthy enough for his children to live in luxury, before being made a governor? If YES then she is allowed to spend/squander the parents wealth, if NO then the dad is a bloody thief and shame to the state citizen for doing nothing.

So ignorant. A public official is expected to live at the same standards as the governed. That is why there are many anti-abuse of office laws because the line between personal and government property at those heights remains blurred. Trump is a living example of how a personally rich public official can clash ever so frequently with institutional authority. And if you cannot play by the rules remain in business. Am sure Trump Tower is more palatial than the White House.
Re: Abisola Kola-Daisi And Her Customized Hermes Birkin Bag (Photos) by Dongreat(m): 3:00pm On Apr 01, 2017
Reference:

So ignorant. A public official is expected to live at the same standards as the governed. That is why there are many anti-abuse of office laws because the line between personal and government property at those heights remains blurred. Trump is a living example of how a personally rich public official can clash ever so frequently with institutional authority. And if you cannot play by the rules remain in business. Am sure Trump Tower is more palatial than the White House.

My friend who is ignorant here? Is the daughter a public servant or the father? Can trump stop his daughter from buying Gucci or even if she want to release a S*x tape? Is it the governor that order for a bag or the daughter? Please read a topic well before analysis and insulting people.

1 Like

Re: Abisola Kola-Daisi And Her Customized Hermes Birkin Bag (Photos) by Dongreat(m): 3:01pm On Apr 01, 2017
samwash:
" Who nor go nor kwn " Who Neva reach there go dey yarn trash.If many of una dey dis kind weath or comes from a weathly & influential family, una go do more Dan dis lady. Try Power & fame, u go kwn wot am talking abt ......

Don't mind them. Is it ogun state money the girl is spending or the father's wealth before he became a governor should be the question you asked em.
Re: Abisola Kola-Daisi And Her Customized Hermes Birkin Bag (Photos) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 01, 2017
Stupid woman, omo baba constituted authority
Re: Abisola Kola-Daisi And Her Customized Hermes Birkin Bag (Photos) by Dongreat(m): 3:04pm On Apr 01, 2017
seguno2:

Is that why her father is owing salaries and pensions for several months and years?
Have you seen the father's tax returns?
Is the daughter not an adult who should be working to earn her own money like the children of oyinbo leaders where our girls are selling their bodies for Euros?

https://www.nairaland.com/3716413/nigerian-lady-italy-reveals-how

Nothing concern the girl with his father owing salary. For your information I won't allow my kids squander my wealth but I won't insult a matured lady whose parent ain't complaining about her lifestyle.
If the governor was poor before his recent position then blame the man for lavishing state money on his daughter, if not, she has been spending way before her father became a governor.
Re: Abisola Kola-Daisi And Her Customized Hermes Birkin Bag (Photos) by Moving4: 3:07pm On Apr 01, 2017
DAT is money 4u
Re: Abisola Kola-Daisi And Her Customized Hermes Birkin Bag (Photos) by repogirl(f): 3:15pm On Apr 01, 2017
Oyo state pipu, na una money be that.
Re: Abisola Kola-Daisi And Her Customized Hermes Birkin Bag (Photos) by Greenage: 3:16pm On Apr 01, 2017
Don't let us forget she's married to Kola Daisi and she's a business woman not a full house wife
Re: Abisola Kola-Daisi And Her Customized Hermes Birkin Bag (Photos) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 01, 2017
zoey4:

I share the same dream as you my dear, everyday I pray to God to make me successful, so as to show the world how to spend money and that we are blessed to bless others.

The thing that most people don't know is that people will never remember you for the bags or shoes or houses you owned but how much you imparted on their lives or the life of your fellow man, what you contributed to make the world a better place for all ,what you did to help the downtrodden in the society, these things you do to touch a mans heart positively can never be forgotten.

And as a follower of Christ I would follow the Biblical doctrines on how to spend money and affect others with wealth. As I told my brother last week and I repeat here, when God make me successful in my human endeavor, I will give my last penny to make sure I put a smile on someones face.

1 Like

Re: Abisola Kola-Daisi And Her Customized Hermes Birkin Bag (Photos) by frubben(m): 3:25pm On Apr 01, 2017
undecided

Re: Abisola Kola-Daisi And Her Customized Hermes Birkin Bag (Photos) by samwash(m): 3:32pm On Apr 01, 2017
This lady dat must of u are castigating maybe working & spending her hard earn money. Forget abt d influence dat put her in dat position. Some guys there dat don't even earn up to 50k per month, dey kwn how dem dey spend on top beer & woman mata. Why so ladies wen dey borrow dey cum snap on social media will do worst if dey are in d ladies shoes.
Re: Abisola Kola-Daisi And Her Customized Hermes Birkin Bag (Photos) by seangy4konji: 3:33pm On Apr 01, 2017
She could afford a lot more before dem become governor so live your life. Even the husband kola daisi is swimming in money.

Na only frustrated people with no reasoning will think they had no shoes before they became governor.
Re: Abisola Kola-Daisi And Her Customized Hermes Birkin Bag (Photos) by basty: 3:50pm On Apr 01, 2017
Stolen common wealth
Re: Abisola Kola-Daisi And Her Customized Hermes Birkin Bag (Photos) by kaponeski(m): 4:32pm On Apr 01, 2017
Only oyo#ibadan girls with "swags" wee still snap pictures sitting on the floor
Re: Abisola Kola-Daisi And Her Customized Hermes Birkin Bag (Photos) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 01, 2017
this silly biatch is looking for trouble.

her father is owing salaries , he has acted disgracefully in the lautech fiasco.

if she had an iota of sense, she would not even venture near social media, much less flaunt wealth which can probably be traced back to daddy's influence.

she is the daughter of a public figure who is failing in all of his duties to the people who elected him.

since dasukigate i have become very sceptical about so called wealth of socialites etal

we do not know how many govt contracts may have been packaged for her and her husband

1 Like

Re: Abisola Kola-Daisi And Her Customized Hermes Birkin Bag (Photos) by lAlAsTiCa2: 4:48pm On Apr 01, 2017
the second pic though
Re: Abisola Kola-Daisi And Her Customized Hermes Birkin Bag (Photos) by irepsuccess: 4:51pm On Apr 01, 2017
Dongreat:
valid questions!
Ajimobi is a multimillionaire b4 emerging as the gov of the state. so, for his daughter to be living a luxurious life, it doesn't imply that shez spending our money! we should always use our heads b4 accusing politicians

1 Like

Re: Abisola Kola-Daisi And Her Customized Hermes Birkin Bag (Photos) by ashawopikin(m): 4:52pm On Apr 01, 2017
see as she b like customized winch

1 Like

Re: Abisola Kola-Daisi And Her Customized Hermes Birkin Bag (Photos) by irepsuccess: 5:09pm On Apr 01, 2017
Reference:

so, are you saying that if ya dad bcom the president 2mao, u will live at the same standards as the governed?
if u can afford Louis Vuitton b4 he bcame president, u will opt in for aba made?
face reality!
shez rich and her life isn't our business!
we voted Ajimobi and not his daughter.

1 Like

Re: Abisola Kola-Daisi And Her Customized Hermes Birkin Bag (Photos) by cooljoe(m): 5:09pm On Apr 01, 2017
zoey4:

okk o. Godspeed
Re: Abisola Kola-Daisi And Her Customized Hermes Birkin Bag (Photos) by cooljoe(m): 5:10pm On Apr 01, 2017
Aikaybadex:
But you wicked small o... true talk sha
but u fine small o...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency / Troops Raid Boko Haram Hideouts In Borno (photos) / Why Most Northern Elites Cannot Speak Against Killings – Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.