Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,876 members, 7,821,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month (2649 Views)

Wish Five Nairalanders A Happy New Year / Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month / Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 02, 2017
Happy new month to Lleigh,Tosyne2much,ifyDean,FILEBE and Bunmiano.

1 Like

Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 02, 2017
AyamConfidence:
I'm fine in every way...but I must get flaw na...I no be perfect human

N.P Justin Bieber - Sorry

You like Justin Bieber??
Lol...Do I like him?

I'm not too fond of him but I like some of his songs....because of their lyrics.

Do you like Selena Gomez? tongue
Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by AyamConfidence(m): 2:55pm On Apr 02, 2017
colik:

Lol...Do I like him?

I'm not too fond of him but I like some of his songs....because of their lyrics.

Do you like Selena Gomez? tongue
what is Selena Gomez tongue tongue

Is it a new eatery
Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 02, 2017
AyamConfidence:
what is Selena Gomez tongue tongue

Is it a new eatery
Lol...Nice one.
I figured since you like pop you'd be into her sort of music...Oh well.

Give me the names of your favorite local and foreign artistes...5 each.
Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by Theresa1990: 3:19pm On Apr 02, 2017
thank u baby
Xoxo
Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by AyamConfidence(m): 3:38pm On Apr 02, 2017
colik:

Lol...Nice one.
I figured since you like pop you'd be into her sort of music...Oh well.

Give me the names of your favorite local and foreign artistes...5 each.
I had one of her songs...I found it a little dumb sha

Okay here goes

MrEazi (for now sha)
Taylor Swift
Beyonce
Ed Sheeran
Coldplay

Give me yours too ooo
Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 02, 2017
AyamConfidence:
I had one of her songs...I found it a little dumb sha

Okay here goes

MrEazi (for now sha)
Taylor Swift
Beyonce
Ed Sheeran
Coldplay

Give me yours too ooo
Wow!
You just surprised me with these names.
Oh and I meant five foreign and five local artistes..

Mine - Foreign.
Alessia Cara
Aurora
Ed Sheeran
Sam Smith
Lorde
Lana Del Rey
Daughter
Skillet....more than five, I know. embarassed

Local.
falz
Simi
Asa
chobams
err...Adekunle Gold..I think. (I don't have any of his songs but I love the themes of his songs.

There you go. smiley
Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by AyamConfidence(m): 4:02pm On Apr 02, 2017
colik:

Wow!
You just surprised me with these names.
Oh and I meant five foreign and five local artistes..

Mine - Foreign.
Alessia Cara
Aurora
Ed Sheeran
Sam Smith
Lorde
Lana Del Rey
Daughter
Skillet....more than five, I know. embarassed

Local.
falz
Simi
Asa
chobams
err...Adekunle Gold..I think. (I don't have any of his songs but I love the themes of his songs.

There you go. smiley
lol did you think I was a lover of Small Doctor or Pasunma?

You goult nice choices... Niyuu been asking me to follow Lana Del Rey but I'm kinda skeptical cos I had a song of hers but I didn't enjoy it

Okay lemme add The Weeknd and Drake to my foreign list

Falz, Simi, and Adekunle Gold will make my local list
Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 02, 2017
AyamConfidence:
lol did you think I was a lover of Small Doctor or Pasunma?

You goult nice choices... Niyuu been asking me to follow Lana Del Rey but I'm kinda skeptical cos I had a song of hers but I didn't enjoy it

Okay lemme add The Weeknd and Drake to my foreign list

Falz, Simi, and Adekunle Gold will make my local list
Lana Del Rey is so badass and The weeknd? He's awesome too
Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by AyamConfidence(m): 4:20pm On Apr 02, 2017
colik:

Lana Del Rey is so badass and The weeknd? He's awesome too
okay with 2 recommendations I'll give Lana a try

My best Weeknd song is Sidewalks ft Kendrick Lamar

Ever listened to it?
Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 02, 2017
AyamConfidence:
okay with 2 recommendations I'll give Lana a try

My best Weeknd song is Sidewalks ft Kendrick Lamar

Ever listened to it?
You really should...err nope,I haven't.

Do you prefer the old Taylor to the new Taylor
I'd like to know.
Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by AyamConfidence(m): 4:38pm On Apr 02, 2017
colik:

You really should...err nope,I haven't.

Do you prefer the old Taylor to the new Taylor
I'd like to know.
old Taylor new Taylor undecided undecided

Iono...but her songs make sense
Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by FILEBE(m): 4:40pm On Apr 02, 2017
sexybbstar:
Happy new month to Lleigh,Tosyne2much,ifyDean,FILEBE and Bunmiano.

happy new month to you too
Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 02, 2017
AyamConfidence:
old Taylor new Taylor undecided undecided

Iono...but her songs make sense
See this fake fan...I won't start explaining oh. undecided

Okay wait...do you have shake it off,wildest dreams,style....
And then : forever and always,mine,love story,fifteen?

Not necessarily all of them but just one of each.
Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by AyamConfidence(m): 7:12pm On Apr 02, 2017
colik:

See this fake fan...I won't start explaining oh. undecided

Okay wait...do you have shake it off,wildest dreams,style....
And then : forever and always,mine,love story,fifteen?

Not necessarily all of them but just one of each.
nope but I have blank space, the way I loved you, teardrops on my guitar, eyes open etc
Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 02, 2017
AyamConfidence:
nope but I have blank space, the way I loved you, teardrops on my guitar, eyes open etc
Okay I can work with those.

Do you notice the difference between blank space and those other songs you mentioned?
Taylor was originally a country artiste...okay she sang a bit of pop but not the mainstream Selena kinda pop,if you get what I'm saying.

But the 1989 album was completely different from everything else we'd seen.
It was how she broke into the world of pure pop...She ditched the band and decided to be a solo artiste.

I lack the proper terms to explain it to you but if you really listen to the songs from the last album she released and her previous albums...you'll see what I mean.

I've been a Taylor fan since forever.
What are you up to anyway?

1 Like

Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by AyamConfidence(m): 7:33pm On Apr 02, 2017
colik:

Okay I can work with those.

Do you notice the difference between blank space and those other songs you mentioned?
Taylor was originally a country artiste...okay she sang a bit of pop but not the mainstream Selena kinda pop,if you get what I'm saying.

But the 1989 album was completely different from everything else we'd seen.
It was how she broke into the world of pure pop...She ditched the band and decided to be a solo artiste.

I lack the proper terms to explain it to you but if you really listen to the songs from the last album she released and her previous albums...you'll see what I mean.

I've been a Taylor fan since forever.
What are you up to anyway?
okay I son hear...but if I tell you say I understand then I just dey lie but as per the change in her style... I noticed that a little

Well I went to play football... Something I've not done in months and I'm weak AF plus I have blisters under my feet...I'm just jejely walking home right now

You??
Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 02, 2017
AyamConfidence:
okay I son hear...but if I tell you say I understand then I just dey lie but as per the change in her style... I noticed that a little

Well I went to play football... Something I've not done in months and I'm weak AF plus I have blisters under my feet...I'm just jejely walking home right now

You??
Ehn as you take notice the change in her style,e good like that...I no sey as English no gree you speak you no go fit understand all the grammar wey I type up there. tongue

Who say make you go play ball na? undecided

Me,
I've been listening to music and looking up hairstyles online...
Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by AyamConfidence(m): 7:44pm On Apr 02, 2017
colik:

Ehn as you take notice the change in her style,e good like that...I no sey as English no gree you speak you no go fit understand all the grammar wey I type up there. tongue

Who say make you go play ball na? undecided

Me,
I've been listening to music and looking up hairstyles online...
leave my pidgin for me like that...I like am like that tongue tongue

Looking up hairstyles Why the hell are you doing at undecided undecided
Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 02, 2017
AyamConfidence:
leave my pidgin for me like that...I like am like that tongue tongue

Looking up hairstyles Why the hell are you doing at undecided undecided
See this wan Oh! Before I dey drag the pidgin with you ni? undecided

Lol...just to satisfy my curiosity and figure out the next hair I'll make joor.
Be asking Yeye question.
Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by AyamConfidence(m): 7:51pm On Apr 02, 2017
colik:

See this wan Oh! Before I dey drag the pidgin with you ni? undecided

Lol...just to satisfy my curiosity and figure out the next hair I'll make joor.
Be asking Yeye question.
all you women sef

Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 04, 2017
Tuham:
Aderola15 - Na yuh be the first Nairalander to wish me grin

elder lefulefu - been a while i heard of yuh sir. Hope nothing is wrong?

Aminat508 - Una well done for all the blogging posts ooh. E no easy to dey type

Tosyne2much - wishing yuh all the best brother

Sandydayziz - The last time i heard of you was when you lost your phone.. Do msg me anytime you log in back to Nairaland
my guy Tuham i am cool ooo cheesy.nothin do me grin.ima dey kampe grin

1 Like

Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 05, 2017
lefulefu:

my guy Tuham i am cool ooo cheesy.nothin do me grin.ima dey kampe grin

Why do you go away so loooong!

Me and Aderola15 are about to announce on Nairaland TV station that we're looking for a brother now

You wan break our heart ni

Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 05, 2017
Tuham:

Why do you go away so loooong!

Me and Aderola15 are about to announce on Nairaland TV station that we're looking for a brother now

You wan break our heart ni
abeg no vex grin
na circumstances beyond my control carry me grin
Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by Sandydayziz(f): 7:43pm On Apr 05, 2017
Sandydayziz - The last time i heard of you was when you lost your phone.. Do msg me anytime you log in back to Nairaland
[/i][/quote]

True o dear... I didnt lose it, just not able to repair it at the moment cry cry cry it's badly faulty cry

CC:Tuham

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 05, 2017
Sandydayziz:

[/i]

True o dear... I didnt lose it, just not able to repair it at the moment cry cry cry it's badly faulty cry

CC:Tuham

Eehhyah...
Ah don miss your diary ooh! Hope you don do am sha?
Cos i no wan hear that "you just come and will be going soon grin grin"
Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 05, 2017
lefulefu:

abeg no vex grin
na circumstances beyond my control carry me grin

Issorite cheesy
And am very glad you're back sirgrin grin | Because of your coming back, Oya....

1 Like

Re: Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 06, 2017
Tuham:

Issorite cheesy
And am very glad you're back sirgrin grin | Because of your coming back, Oya....
for sho grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Attracts Guys To Babes / Student Beaten To Death By Gang Of 10 Women (pics) / Reprisal:mum Or Wife Who Owns A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.