Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,990 members, 7,952,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:27 AM

Stephanie Otobo Releases Pictures Of One Of Her Trip With Apostle Suleman - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephanie Otobo Releases Pictures Of One Of Her Trip With Apostle Suleman (8744 Views)

Lavish Lifestyle Of Daniella Okeke, The Actress Associated With Apostle Suleman / Threesomes With Apostle Suleman: Daniella Okeke's Page Stormed By Nigerians / Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stephanie Otobo Releases Pictures Of One Of Her Trip With Apostle Suleman by LesbianBoy(m): 8:35am On Apr 01, 2017
April fooooooooooooool
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lalasticlala

4 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Releases Pictures Of One Of Her Trip With Apostle Suleman by Onyejemechimere(m): 10:08am On Apr 01, 2017
Snake in the monkey shadow master, Lalasticlala.....

Mynd44 the silent political prodigy..

Seun the mind master.

Fynest boi the edcatione guru

Airforce1 the Music master.

Ebusfav and flirtykaren

Missyb3 my crush

Smellymouth, Ishilove, Obinoscopy my cousins

Nobody ,Tosyne2much the romance master, Oam4j for christ, Dominique sister inlaw
Abeg una wehdone, Happy april fool day..... grin grin grin grin......Senu no go like am

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Releases Pictures Of One Of Her Trip With Apostle Suleman by sotall(m): 3:18pm On Apr 01, 2017
lol
Re: Stephanie Otobo Releases Pictures Of One Of Her Trip With Apostle Suleman by Masterclass32: 3:50pm On Apr 01, 2017
What tha .... !
Re: Stephanie Otobo Releases Pictures Of One Of Her Trip With Apostle Suleman by IamAirforce1: 3:56pm On Apr 01, 2017
grin cheesy
Re: Stephanie Otobo Releases Pictures Of One Of Her Trip With Apostle Suleman by Kemperor: 6:05pm On Apr 01, 2017
LesbianBoy:
April fooooooooooooool

Lalasticlala

L ;Dl

Dat was a good one...

Haters 4 don dey shut b4 opening d trend
Re: Stephanie Otobo Releases Pictures Of One Of Her Trip With Apostle Suleman by dalass(f): 6:17pm On Apr 01, 2017
grin
Re: Stephanie Otobo Releases Pictures Of One Of Her Trip With Apostle Suleman by Eldee54321(m): 7:28pm On Apr 01, 2017
Mtchewwwwww...if I slap u...u'll start seeing God in a new form cool
Re: Stephanie Otobo Releases Pictures Of One Of Her Trip With Apostle Suleman by PhilAmadeus: 7:48pm On Apr 01, 2017
Op thunder fire uuuuuuuuuu
Re: Stephanie Otobo Releases Pictures Of One Of Her Trip With Apostle Suleman by rattlesnake(m): 9:37pm On Apr 01, 2017
LesbianBoy:
April fooooooooooooool

Lalasticlala
perfect fool na him ur papa born u my guy smiley

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Releases Pictures Of One Of Her Trip With Apostle Suleman by ProsperOkec: 10:02pm On Apr 01, 2017
Lol
Re: Stephanie Otobo Releases Pictures Of One Of Her Trip With Apostle Suleman by Moving4: 10:15pm On Apr 01, 2017
April fool Fool ur Ass
Re: Stephanie Otobo Releases Pictures Of One Of Her Trip With Apostle Suleman by metallisc(m): 10:39pm On Apr 01, 2017

Re: Stephanie Otobo Releases Pictures Of One Of Her Trip With Apostle Suleman by MartinsIfeco1(m): 10:45pm On Apr 01, 2017
Onyejemechimere:
Snake in the monkey shadow master, Lalasticlala.....

Mynd44 the silent political prodigy..

Seun the mind master.

Fynest boi the edcatione guru

Airforce1 the Music master.

Ebusfav and flirtykaren

Missyb3 my crush

Smellymouth, Ishilove, Obinoscopy my cousins

Nobody ,Tosyne2much the romance master, Oam4j for christ, Dominique sister inlaw
Abeg una wehdone, Happy april fool day..... grin grin grin grin......Senu no go like am
would report u
Re: Stephanie Otobo Releases Pictures Of One Of Her Trip With Apostle Suleman by ameezy(m): 10:57pm On Apr 01, 2017
April foool grin

(1) (Reply)

Meet Ranti Tukuwe,winner Of Miss Curves Unilag / TV Presenter Accidentally Flashes Her B*obs In Front Of Viewers On Live TV / Chioma’s Ex BF Posts Unclad Photos With Her Hours After Delivery For Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.