Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

#bbnaija: Now I Understand Why Bisola Has Remained A Single Mother -chris Joseph - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: Now I Understand Why Bisola Has Remained A Single Mother -chris Joseph (44169 Views)

Prophet Ebelenna Chukwu: Stop BBNaija Now Or I Will Shut It Down Spiritually / MURIC: Ban BBNaija Now, It Is Satanic, Encourages Kissing, Romance, Open Sex / BBNaija: Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter And Family Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #bbnaija: Now I Understand Why Bisola Has Remained A Single Mother -chris Joseph by tosyne2much(m): 6:35pm On Apr 01, 2017
God knows I can't settle down with a lady that raises her voice on me at any slight provocation. In fact, I can't even swap such a lady with my Infinix phone

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #bbnaija: Now I Understand Why Bisola Has Remained A Single Mother -chris Joseph by Nickizoe(f): 6:36pm On Apr 01, 2017
Most super craper. grin
Re: #bbnaija: Now I Understand Why Bisola Has Remained A Single Mother -chris Joseph by PenisCaP: 6:38pm On Apr 01, 2017
brownsug:
Yoruba race........ Some people s nightmare, haters gon hate though

Hahaha nightmare of who?? grin

But its ur fellow afonja that wrote everythin.
Why do u people hate hearing the truth

4 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Now I Understand Why Bisola Has Remained A Single Mother -chris Joseph by Interesting15: 6:39pm On Apr 01, 2017
Jimi23:
I TOTALLY agree. I started disliking her when she started hating on TBOSS because TTT was hitting on TBOSS as if its TBOSS' fault that her "man" decided to flirt. Like she herself wasn't shamelessly "cheating on" TTT with Bally. Hating on TBOSS but acting the dumb-asss for TTT. I bet he banged the hell out of her the night b4 he was evicted. Why did the camera- man change focus? Of course to avoid the wagging tongues of sanctimonuos Nigerians. Do they think the viewers are dumb?

I even disliked her more for the words she used on Debbie Rise making Debbie look like a nobody. I do not think Debbie Rise is pretending at all. I think its her nature not to like trouble. I do not know when avoiding trouble or quarrels amounted to pretence. Bisola is mannerless and the greatest pretender of all. She showed her real personality yesterday while quarreling with Debbie Rise. Who else noticed that she now wears TTT's green beads almost 24/7. She's out for a shocker when she leaves cos TTT's pretty wife is not ready to let go of her boo. Who will marry a shameless bi-tch like her anyway?

Na wao. See the way you guys are serious about this big brother thing
Re: #bbnaija: Now I Understand Why Bisola Has Remained A Single Mother -chris Joseph by TVTKOKO(m): 6:39pm On Apr 01, 2017
This country is full of hypocrites!!
Just sit and watch how they analyse someone else's life from a mere game!

And what has the stuuupid journalist got to say about her being submissive by being the person to apologise wether shes wrong or not

6 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Now I Understand Why Bisola Has Remained A Single Mother -chris Joseph by uncjay(m): 6:39pm On Apr 01, 2017
I no kwn anything here.....

Lemme come and be going.
Re: #bbnaija: Now I Understand Why Bisola Has Remained A Single Mother -chris Joseph by Ayauche(f): 6:39pm On Apr 01, 2017
uzoclinton:
And that's how people just don't like minding their business...

I just tire oooo, I don't know when minding business became a difficult task for some people.
Re: #bbnaija: Now I Understand Why Bisola Has Remained A Single Mother -chris Joseph by Nickizoe(f): 6:40pm On Apr 01, 2017
Is he a she or a transgendered?? she's ugly here...

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Now I Understand Why Bisola Has Remained A Single Mother -chris Joseph by adexbols: 6:41pm On Apr 01, 2017
Sure the OP is not trying to diminish her chance of winning the money because if it is, that is too shallow I must say.
Re: #bbnaija: Now I Understand Why Bisola Has Remained A Single Mother -chris Joseph by youngest85(m): 6:43pm On Apr 01, 2017
MJBOLT:
she's a single mother till this very moment because her teeth drives away any man that tries to woo her
grin

grin cheesy grin abeg I no fit laff o
Re: #bbnaija: Now I Understand Why Bisola Has Remained A Single Mother -chris Joseph by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 01, 2017
emefav:
A Nigerian Journalist, Chris Ayo Joseph has taken to his Instagram page to pen down a post on why Bisola has remained a single mother for long.

Chris who reacted to the video clip which showed Bisola in a heated argument with Debbie Rise wrote: "Guys can we talk? Please if you're still single, do watch out for this kind of woman.

Watching this video, I now understand why Bisola has remained a single mother. She's too hot-tempered, uses vulgar words too often and NO man in his right senses will want to live with a woman with such aggressive attitude. Psalm 21:19. .

And I've noticed she speaks better English when she's angry. That's her real person showing right there.

Now, I agree she's a bully. Guy, remove that thought from your mind that she's going to change. That's the problem. Yes, she might be talented, but when you begin dating someone like Bisola and your objective is to change her just know that you're with the wrong person.

Many atimes we enter relationships thinking we can change people. Forgetting the fact that, we have to understand who we are with first of all. Pay Attention

Many of you might not agree with me, but it's just My opinion! Ok, bye."

Guys what do you think about this?

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/bbnaija-now-i-understand-why-bisola-has.html

Proverbs 21:19
Re: #bbnaija: Now I Understand Why Bisola Has Remained A Single Mother -chris Joseph by seangy4konji: 6:45pm On Apr 01, 2017
Still on still papa still yet.
I still know say tboss is a better karishika than Bisola.

Na oyinbo fit put tboss for house.
Re: #bbnaija: Now I Understand Why Bisola Has Remained A Single Mother -chris Joseph by megareal: 6:46pm On Apr 01, 2017
See Bisola, see wahala. Wetin concern this amebo on why she hasn't married? They are ladies with worse character who are conveniently situated in their husby's houses.

Nigerians and irrational judgments. SMH.

5 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Now I Understand Why Bisola Has Remained A Single Mother -chris Joseph by distilledwalex(m): 6:47pm On Apr 01, 2017
alexialin:
[after this series bbnaija is over and done with.
One guy may just marry her . Another man's meat is another man's poison.
Chris may not see her as a wife material but another man could feel she's exactly what he needs in his life.
So Chris don't conclude yet. U are not the only single guy in Nigeria.. OK?
The question is... YOU fit marry am After all this show of xxxx

3 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Now I Understand Why Bisola Has Remained A Single Mother -chris Joseph by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 01, 2017
So she's a troublesome person . What the hell does that has to do with her getting married. I mean different strokes for different folks. The reasons he gave are EXTREMELY ridiculous. Everyone must react to sth to feel important lipsrsealed
Re: #bbnaija: Now I Understand Why Bisola Has Remained A Single Mother -chris Joseph by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 01, 2017
Jimi23:
I TOTALLY agree. I started disliking her when she started hating on TBOSS because TTT was hitting on TBOSS as if its TBOSS' fault that her "man" decided to flirt. Like she herself wasn't shamelessly "cheating on" TTT with Bally. Hating on TBOSS but acting the dumb-asss for TTT. I bet he banged the hell out of her the night b4 he was evicted. Why did the camera- man change focus? Of course to avoid the wagging tongues of sanctimonuos Nigerians. Do they think the viewers are dumb?

I even disliked her more for the words she used on Debbie Rise making Debbie look like a nobody. I do not think Debbie Rise is pretending at all. I think its her nature not to like trouble. I do not know when avoiding trouble or quarrels amounted to pretence. Bisola is mannerless and the greatest pretender of all. She showed her real personality yesterday while quarreling with Debbie Rise. Who else noticed that she now wears TTT's green beads almost 24/7. She's out for a shocker when she leaves cos TTT's pretty wife is not ready to let go of her boo. Who will marry a shameless bi-tch like her anyway?

you just write this long thing about person life

some people jobless sha

you be even guy?

mehn you're gay

3 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Now I Understand Why Bisola Has Remained A Single Mother -chris Joseph by Olutimo: 6:55pm On Apr 01, 2017
bounty007:
She can't change..
Typical afonja. undecided
Why are relating Personal issues with tribe
You need to grow

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Now I Understand Why Bisola Has Remained A Single Mother -chris Joseph by livinbygrace: 7:00pm On Apr 01, 2017
With the exemption of widows and some unfortunate cases most of these single mothers are very arrogant ,aggressive and disrespectful .If you have a good character as a woman,a man will surely fall in love with you whether you are a baby mama or not.

3 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Now I Understand Why Bisola Has Remained A Single Mother -chris Joseph by bkool7(m): 7:02pm On Apr 01, 2017
bounty007:
She can't change.. Typical afonja. undecided
So she is Afonja , how come they're rooting for her in Bayelsa ?

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Now I Understand Why Bisola Has Remained A Single Mother -chris Joseph by Chukabiz1961(m): 7:02pm On Apr 01, 2017
If you don't like someone, keep it with yourself right. Don't drag others to your hateful tendencies. I personally like her as a human being.

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Now I Understand Why Bisola Has Remained A Single Mother -chris Joseph by Bgorgeous: 7:06pm On Apr 01, 2017
You can't be anything by putting others down. The last time I checked. Single parent hood is no crime

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Now I Understand Why Bisola Has Remained A Single Mother -chris Joseph by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 01, 2017
The Bisola girl should have at least put up a calmer atitude since she is on live tv but she is so aggressive that she can't pretend.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: Now I Understand Why Bisola Has Remained A Single Mother -chris Joseph by Unimaginable123: 7:13pm On Apr 01, 2017
oshe11:
I tot it was BEkos she is Ugly n has BIG TEETH grin
Those ones join
Re: #bbnaija: Now I Understand Why Bisola Has Remained A Single Mother -chris Joseph by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:14pm On Apr 01, 2017
bounty007:
She can't change..
Typical afonja. undecided
Way better than your olosho sisters, don't you think?! undecided

©YBR

3 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Now I Understand Why Bisola Has Remained A Single Mother -chris Joseph by Unimaginable123: 7:14pm On Apr 01, 2017
Bisola that on day 1 say she hates bullies. Turned out to be the bulliest of them own. Join the ashawo things she did in the house

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Now I Understand Why Bisola Has Remained A Single Mother -chris Joseph by africanusvu(m): 7:14pm On Apr 01, 2017
Znowcream:
Lalasticlala has been called, lemme sit down here for the main time
.Sory bros.i am yet to see u make any reasoable coment .always mentionin lalasticala.social media sometimes measures our IQ.does it mean u av notin to offer here.except lalasticalala?

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Now I Understand Why Bisola Has Remained A Single Mother -chris Joseph by Unimaginable123: 7:15pm On Apr 01, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
Way better than your olosho sisters, don't you think?! undecided

©YBR
Bisola wey give BJ for international television. Which olosho pass that one?

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Now I Understand Why Bisola Has Remained A Single Mother -chris Joseph by willibounce1(m): 7:17pm On Apr 01, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

you just write this long thing about person life

some people jobless sha

you be even guy?

mehn you're gay

Lol...I think say na only me see am. See as man dey do cho cho cho on top mumu matter.

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Now I Understand Why Bisola Has Remained A Single Mother -chris Joseph by emerged01(m): 7:22pm On Apr 01, 2017
See strategy to ruin Bisola's image. I will choose Bisola over Tboss anyday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria has a Satellite in Orbit! (NigeriaSat-1) / Special Effects Makeup Artist 'chops' Off Actor's Hands On Set (photos) / Moment Tuoyo Got Evicted From The BBNaija House (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.