Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

#bbnaija: Now I Understand Why Bisola Has Remained A Single Mother -chris Joseph - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: Now I Understand Why Bisola Has Remained A Single Mother -chris Joseph (44170 Views)

Prophet Ebelenna Chukwu: Stop BBNaija Now Or I Will Shut It Down Spiritually / MURIC: Ban BBNaija Now, It Is Satanic, Encourages Kissing, Romance, Open Sex / BBNaija: Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter And Family Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #bbnaija: Now I Understand Why Bisola Has Remained A Single Mother -chris Joseph by ollyspice: 7:25pm On Apr 01, 2017
This is definitely a cheap way to tarnish her image. But remember it's just a game and if such was said about ur very own sister, I wonder how horrible u wud feel. Mind u, marriage isn't for everyone and she'll definitely find someone who will accept her the way she is. #IStandWithBisola Vote for Bisola #NaTheWorkWeyWeDeyDo OneLove !!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: Now I Understand Why Bisola Has Remained A Single Mother -chris Joseph by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 01, 2017
distilledwalex:

The question is... YOU fit marry am After all this show of xxxx

If omosexy could get married with her xxxx rated movies way back in the past and other xxxx rated actresses out there. How much more Busola abi Bisola
There are some kinky guys out there, that will still marry her.. Not the self righteous ones o. If nija guy no marry her, last last she go see Oyibo marry.
At least oyibos are not judgemental like we Nigerians. Most look way beyond the xxxx u are talking about.
If am a guy? And I happen to fall in love with her? Or in lust with her. I will try and be close to her and know the real Busola. Not this act on bbnaija. The real Busola will definitely be slightly different from what she shows us on TV.
It's all about meeting the guy who clicks with her mentality.

Some of my exs will say am arrogant, some will say am kind but may not know how 2 cook, some will say am frigid lol, some will say am da bomb but Abit scared to settle with me, cos of competition they will face out there . While my fiance today will say am incredible humble, very warm, very captivating, very kind and very understanding and industrious. So u can see? The different faces I have. That's the thing.

So another guy out there will just see a different Busola From what's she's showing us right now.
That's the way I see it.

So she shouldn't be castigated at all.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: Now I Understand Why Bisola Has Remained A Single Mother -chris Joseph by porozhniy(m): 7:34pm On Apr 01, 2017
He simply asked young men to avoid women who are likely to run them down tomorrow with their belligerent attitude, why the insults?
If u be gentleman, it's very important you heed to his advice, before you start seeking solace in green bottles.

5 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Now I Understand Why Bisola Has Remained A Single Mother -chris Joseph by Nwankwopeter: 7:35pm On Apr 01, 2017
You are talking arrant. Who sort for your mad opinion
Re: #bbnaija: Now I Understand Why Bisola Has Remained A Single Mother -chris Joseph by Bukybabe(f): 7:49pm On Apr 01, 2017
adexbols:
Sure the OP is not trying to diminish her chance of winning the money because if it is, that is too shallow I must say.

you are very correct...the guy is writing this now because he wants to spoil her chance of winning the game as if everyone doesn't have their weakness.His he perfect himself?May God forgive him...
Bisola can be loud and aggressive but she doesn't keep malice and she is a very nice lady and very lovable..Even the housemates like her..its just the game that is bringing all this nonsense.
The hatred is just too much and this should stop..The game will be over soon...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: Now I Understand Why Bisola Has Remained A Single Mother -chris Joseph by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 01, 2017
NubiLove:
The Bisola girl should have at least put up a calmer atitude since she is on live tv but she is so aggressive that she can't pretend.

Why should she be pretending. Pretenders are the most dangerous humans on earth
Re: #bbnaija: Now I Understand Why Bisola Has Remained A Single Mother -chris Joseph by babyfaceafrica: 7:55pm On Apr 01, 2017
alexialin:

If omosexy could get married with her xxxx rated movies way back in the past and other xxxx rated actresses out there. How much more Busola abi Bisola
There are some kinky guys out there, that will still marry her.. Not the self righteous ones o. If nija guy no marry her, last last she go see Oyibo marry.
At least oyibos are not judgemental like we Nigerians. Most look way beyond the xxxx u are talking about.
If am a guy? And I happen to fall in love with her? Or in lust with her. I will try and be close to her and know the real Busola. Not this act on bbnaija. The real Busola will definitely be slightly different from what she shows us on TV.
It's all about meeting the guy who clicks with her mentality.

Some of my exs will say am arrogant, some will say am kind but may not know how 2 cook, some will say am frigid lol, some will say am da bomb but Abit scared to settle with me, cos of competition they will face out there . While my fiance today will say am incredible humble, very warm, very captivating, very kind and very understanding and industrious. So u can see? The different faces I have. That's the thing.

So another guy out there will just see a different Busola From what's she's showing us right now.
That's the way I see it.

So she shouldn't be castigated at all.
is that all?..see has una serious for this yeye programme as if say dem dey pay una money..noted
Re: #bbnaija: Now I Understand Why Bisola Has Remained A Single Mother -chris Joseph by LemonDave(m): 7:56pm On Apr 01, 2017
Jimi23:
I TOTALLY agree. I started disliking her when she started hating on TBOSS because TTT was hitting on TBOSS as if its TBOSS' fault that her "man" decided to flirt. Like she herself wasn't shamelessly "cheating on" TTT with Bally. Hating on TBOSS but acting the dumb-asss for TTT. I bet he banged the hell out of her the night b4 he was evicted. Why did the camera- man change focus? Of course to avoid the wagging tongues of sanctimonuos Nigerians. Do they think the viewers are dumb?

I even disliked her more for the words she used on Debbie Rise making Debbie look like a nobody. I do not think Debbie Rise is pretending at all. I think its her nature not to like trouble. I do not know when avoiding trouble or quarrels amounted to pretence. Bisola is mannerless and the greatest pretender of all. She showed her real personality yesterday while quarreling with Debbie Rise. Who else noticed that she now wears TTT's green beads almost 24/7. She's out for a shocker when she leaves cos TTT's pretty wife is not ready to let go of her boo. Who will marry a shameless bi-tch like her anyway?
Making an opinion is not to use reckless and vulgar words against someone (bisola). Ur manner of words has depicted d kind of home or rather environment u grew up.

How could u say bisola hates tboss; this is just a game. Afterall during skol days one cant flow wt everyone and does not say u hate those who u dont flow wt. She(bisola) has her own click. Despite this, she stl rap wt everyone.

It takes a matured mind like bisola to move on wen she saw ttt's move towards tboss. She stl flow wt both of dem despite that. So wat again do u want her to do.

And I dont think bisola pretends but there is more pretence in debbie-rise. All those things debbie dey do na jst to get fans to her side. She is not original

Never hate who God don bless..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: Now I Understand Why Bisola Has Remained A Single Mother -chris Joseph by habebe1(m): 7:58pm On Apr 01, 2017
I think there is a difference between having a strong personality/character and being totally obnoxious. She looks unkept, very unfeminine, loud and I hate to judge someone's looks but she is not easy on the eyes at all.

Big brother messed up with the evictions, the two guys left in the house are weak, sucking upto this unpleasant simian bully. They should hurry up and round up. The house is damn boring now.

5 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Now I Understand Why Bisola Has Remained A Single Mother -chris Joseph by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 01, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
is that all?..see has una serious for this yeye programme as if say dem dey pay una money..noted

Lol cheesy
Re: #bbnaija: Now I Understand Why Bisola Has Remained A Single Mother -chris Joseph by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 01, 2017
Donjazzy12:
Bisala is the Tonto Dike of the house!
Don't allow Tonto fans hear this. To them Tonto is innocent
Re: #bbnaija: Now I Understand Why Bisola Has Remained A Single Mother -chris Joseph by Ruler2: 8:07pm On Apr 01, 2017
I know people like Bisola. Infact, I'm loud myself, but the good thing is I never keep malice or bear grudges. People like Bisola just say it as it is and it's over and done with...On to the next. Dear judginas, easy mbok!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: #bbnaija: Now I Understand Why Bisola Has Remained A Single Mother -chris Joseph by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 01, 2017
lovelygurl:

Why should she be pretending. Pretenders are the most dangerous humans on earth

Just pretend for National TV... people on reality TV pretend. I did not say pretend for a prospective suitor/boyfriend/husband.
Re: #bbnaija: Now I Understand Why Bisola Has Remained A Single Mother -chris Joseph by Bukybabe(f): 8:13pm On Apr 01, 2017
NubiLove:
The Bisola girl should have at least put up a calmer atitude since she is on live tv but she is so aggressive that she can't pretend.

is she always aggressive? but people are always around her..On a more sincere note,people of like minds can still stick around bisola..In the house she never had problem with the other housemates compared to tboss..
List of the housemates
cocoice
miyonse
gifty
ttt
Uriel
soma
mavis
bally
Bassey
efe
ese
kemen
Jon
Who amongst the housemates that have left the house have been rooting for tboss...Pls be sincere...
Is bisola actually bad bad...
Re: #bbnaija: Now I Understand Why Bisola Has Remained A Single Mother -chris Joseph by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 01, 2017
NubiLove:

Just pretend for National TV... people on reality TV pretend. I did not say pretend for a prospective suitor/boyfriend/husband.

I didn't too because I think everybody should ALWAYS be real. It's our imperfections that make us human

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Now I Understand Why Bisola Has Remained A Single Mother -chris Joseph by Nwachukwu1986(m): 8:14pm On Apr 01, 2017
How much were u paid to write this shit.#miyonse and soma. Vote miyonse for the last man standing
Re: #bbnaija: Now I Understand Why Bisola Has Remained A Single Mother -chris Joseph by Bukybabe(f): 8:17pm On Apr 01, 2017
emerged01:
See strategy to ruin Bisola's image. I will choose Bisola over Tboss anyday.

Anyday ooo...you are on point
Re: #bbnaija: Now I Understand Why Bisola Has Remained A Single Mother -chris Joseph by erosimo(m): 8:23pm On Apr 01, 2017
The man should be man enough to analyze why TBOSS has not married yet... unnecessary propaganda against bisola just because of 25 million
Re: #bbnaija: Now I Understand Why Bisola Has Remained A Single Mother -chris Joseph by vievasforever(f): 8:28pm On Apr 01, 2017
emefav:
A Nigerian Journalist, Chris Ayo Joseph has taken to his Instagram page to pen down a post on why Bisola has remained a single mother for long.

Chris who reacted to the video clip which showed Bisola in a heated argument with Debbie Rise wrote: "Guys can we talk? Please if you're still single, do watch out for this kind of woman.

Watching this video, I now understand why Bisola has remained a single mother. She's too hot-tempered, uses vulgar words too often and NO man in his right senses will want to live with a woman with such aggressive attitude. Psalm 21:19. .

And I've noticed she speaks better English when she's angry. That's her real person showing right there.

Now, I agree she's a bully. Guy, remove that thought from your mind that she's going to change. That's the problem. Yes, she might be talented, but when you begin dating someone like Bisola and your objective is to change her just know that you're with the wrong person.

Many atimes we enter relationships thinking we can change people. Forgetting the fact that, we have to understand who we are with first of all. Pay Attention

Many of you might not agree with me, but it's just My opinion! Ok, bye."

Guys what do you think about this?

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/bbnaija-now-i-understand-why-bisola-has.html

I am from Delta State. I don't celebrate mediocrity neither do I celebrate sentiment . She's an entertainer. Plus she's also good at it. My unflinching support for her. Therefore 2 thousand votes for her from me.

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Now I Understand Why Bisola Has Remained A Single Mother -chris Joseph by tribalistseun: 8:37pm On Apr 01, 2017
The man wey give her belle run, really Dodge bullet

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Now I Understand Why Bisola Has Remained A Single Mother -chris Joseph by DavidEsq(m): 8:39pm On Apr 01, 2017
AntiWailer:
Crap

Somebody will just sit down and write rubbish.

Any Lady can be a single mother. Not everybody will be lucky to start her life with the right man.

I have seen ladies more hot tempered than her with the dream husband of every Lady.
But they don't go about opening their boobs on International TV to be sucked na. U wld end up like Churchill Olakunle if u go marry dis kain wan o. Except na celebrity marriage u dey find

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Now I Understand Why Bisola Has Remained A Single Mother -chris Joseph by DavidEsq(m): 8:40pm On Apr 01, 2017
vievasforever:

I am from Delta State. I don't celebrate mediocrity neither do I celebrate sentiment . She's an entertainer. Plus she's also good at it. My unflinching support for her. Therefore 2 thousand votes for her from me.
See OYO state governor. tongue
Re: #bbnaija: Now I Understand Why Bisola Has Remained A Single Mother -chris Joseph by vievasforever(f): 8:40pm On Apr 01, 2017
emefav:
A Nigerian Journalist, Chris Ayo Joseph has taken to his Instagram page to pen down a post on why Bisola has remained a single mother for long.

Chris who reacted to the video clip which showed Bisola in a heated argument with Debbie Rise wrote: "Guys can we talk? Please if you're still single, do watch out for this kind of woman.

Watching this video, I now understand why Bisola has remained a single mother. She's too hot-tempered, uses vulgar words too often and NO man in his right senses will want to live with a woman with such aggressive attitude. Psalm 21:19. .

And I've noticed she speaks better English when she's angry. That's her real person showing right there.

Now, I agree she's a bully. Guy, remove that thought from your mind that she's going to change. That's the problem. Yes, she might be talented, but when you begin dating someone like Bisola and your objective is to change her just know that you're with the wrong person.

Many atimes we enter relationships thinking we can change people. Forgetting the fact that, we have to understand who we are with first of all. Pay Attention

Many of you might not agree with me, but it's just My opinion! Ok, bye."

Guys what do you think about this?

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/bbnaija-now-i-understand-why-bisola-has.html

I don't celebrate mediocrity neither do I celebrate sentiment. She's is an entertainer. Plus she's also good at it. My unflinching support for her no matter how hard you try. Therefore 2 thousand votes for her from me come next week
Re: #bbnaija: Now I Understand Why Bisola Has Remained A Single Mother -chris Joseph by tribalistseun: 8:52pm On Apr 01, 2017
Bukybabe:

Anyday ooo...you are on point
na your fellow Afonja na, wey una go dey suck peniss for national television

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Now I Understand Why Bisola Has Remained A Single Mother -chris Joseph by IYANGBALI: 8:54pm On Apr 01, 2017
Bisola too like prick

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Now I Understand Why Bisola Has Remained A Single Mother -chris Joseph by davidson951: 8:56pm On Apr 01, 2017
Why must you give a Bible passages that does not exist? After we go dey blame Malaye
Re: #bbnaija: Now I Understand Why Bisola Has Remained A Single Mother -chris Joseph by Bukybabe(f): 9:01pm On Apr 01, 2017
tribalistseun:
na your fellow Afonja na, wey una go dey suck peniss for national television

lol..idiot!!!
Re: #bbnaija: Now I Understand Why Bisola Has Remained A Single Mother -chris Joseph by amamahdaniel(m): 9:02pm On Apr 01, 2017
bounty007:
She can't change.. Typical afonja. undecided
YOU ARE VERY FOOLISH.

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Now I Understand Why Bisola Has Remained A Single Mother -chris Joseph by tribalistseun: 9:03pm On Apr 01, 2017
Bukybabe:

is she always aggressive? but people are always around her..On a more sincere note,people of like minds can still stick around bisola..In the house she never had problem with the other housemates compared to tboss..
List of the housemates
cocoice
miyonse
gifty
ttt
Uriel
soma
mavis
bally
Bassey
efe
ese
kemen
Jon
Who amongst the housemates that have left the house have been rooting for tboss...Pls be sincere...
Is bisola actually bad bad...
look at you, Cocoice was frustrated After Efe stole her igweship crown, instead of Bisola to caution Efe that it's not fair, he should give it back, instead Bisola almost had a fight with Cocoice that she should shut up her mouth.

Miyonse started avoiding her presence when she shouted at him to shut up in the kitchen. That he's a small boy to her. She's just too loud and aggressive and stupidd . That man that impregnated her and run away really Dodge a live bullet.

6 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Now I Understand Why Bisola Has Remained A Single Mother -chris Joseph by Jimi23(m): 9:04pm On Apr 01, 2017
LemonDave:

Making an opinion is not to use reckless and vulgar words against someone (bisola). Ur manner of words has depicted d kind of home or rather environment u grew up.

How could u say bisola hates tboss; this is just a game. Afterall during skol days one cant flow wt everyone and does not say u hate those who u dont flow wt. She(bisola) has her own click. Despite this, she stl rap wt everyone.

It takes a matured mind like bisola to move on wen she saw ttt's move towards tboss. She stl flow wt both of dem despite that. So wat again do u want her to do.

And I dont think bisola pretends but there is more pretence in debbie-rise. All those things debbie dey do na jst to get fans to her side. She is not original

Never hate who God don bless..

She moved? Where to? To the long stick in between TTT's legs even just a night b4 he was evicted. What kind of home are you and ur shameless swearing cheerful giver Bisola from? Pls receive sense and advice Bisola (because I'm sure u know her personally) to stop being a cheerful giver and try to be a good role model to her daughter instead of the object of disgrace and ridicule which she turned herself in2 just in a space of weeks. She hates TBOSS like hell but its not TBOSS' fault that she's wayyyy hotter than Bisola so she should stop hating and go lick her wounds in one corner. Let her also be warned that looking down on Debbie Rise is a huge mistake because that lady is obviously a very strong contender.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #bbnaija: Now I Understand Why Bisola Has Remained A Single Mother -chris Joseph by Bukybabe(f): 9:06pm On Apr 01, 2017
tribalistseun:
look at you, Cocoice was frustrated After Efe stole her igweship crown, instead of Bisola to caution Efe that it's not fair, he should give it back, instead Bisola almost had a fight with Cocoice that she should shut up her mouth. Miyonse started avoiding her presence when she shouted at him to shut up in the kitchen. That he's a small boy to her. She's just too loud and aggressive and stupidd . That man that impregnated her and run away really Dodge a live bullet.

Glory be to God..Life goes on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria has a Satellite in Orbit! (NigeriaSat-1) / Special Effects Makeup Artist 'chops' Off Actor's Hands On Set (photos) / Moment Tuoyo Got Evicted From The BBNaija House (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.