Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

#bbnaija: Now I Understand Why Bisola Has Remained A Single Mother -chris Joseph - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: Now I Understand Why Bisola Has Remained A Single Mother -chris Joseph (44154 Views)

Prophet Ebelenna Chukwu: Stop BBNaija Now Or I Will Shut It Down Spiritually / MURIC: Ban BBNaija Now, It Is Satanic, Encourages Kissing, Romance, Open Sex / BBNaija: Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter And Family Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #bbnaija: Now I Understand Why Bisola Has Remained A Single Mother -chris Joseph by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 02, 2017
Elnida:

you enumerated what has transpired in your life..that being your story as told by your self. that my sister is autobiography.

more over I was just catching fun..
after all you knew what the outcome will be,so why the fury? you said your exs,i.e ex-partner. So how in Daniels name was i supposed to knw,if u were screwed by the lot or not.am I your spirit?
I guess I picked the wrong girl to catch fun with
sorry,I meant no harm.. you too serious jor
Happy Sunday and cheers..
Enmity is a word I dont associate myself with.

Lol grin

I honestly don't have your time. Today is Sunday also my fiance's birthday.
Right nw, all I can think of, is making sure his B-Day party runs smoothly today and tonight.
You are not in my list today lol
Neither will u be tomorrow.
So much love in the air right now.. Byeeee
Re: #bbnaija: Now I Understand Why Bisola Has Remained A Single Mother -chris Joseph by Elnida: 2:17pm On Apr 02, 2017
alexialin:

Lol grin

Right nw, all I can think of, is making sure his B-Day party runs smoothly today and tonight.
Re: #bbnaija: Now I Understand Why Bisola Has Remained A Single Mother -chris Joseph by Elnida: 2:26pm On Apr 02, 2017
alexialin:

Lol grin

im nt in ur list 2day&tomoro is nt necessary.lol
never begged to be in your list. To like someone is a natural phenomenon. more so,my piece triggered a positive info and response at least.

Merry in the euphoria that comes with today. celebrate, for life is short..cheers once more..
Re: #bbnaija: Now I Understand Why Bisola Has Remained A Single Mother -chris Joseph by Jimi23(m): 5:02pm On Apr 02, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

see goat......nor go meet t.b Joshua make he run deliverance for you pathetic life

bloody gay ass bitc.h

Gay nor geh meaning again ni? That ur porous brain needs a reset. Bisola na hoe. A nasty and fugly one at that. Oya go and jump into the lagoon.
Re: #bbnaija: Now I Understand Why Bisola Has Remained A Single Mother -chris Joseph by DaSugarBoi(m): 8:36am On Apr 03, 2017
Jimi23:

STFU. She didn't know she was a mother when she was shamelessly doing her cheerful giving like the frustrated, desperate bi-tch on heat that she obviously is? I watched it live and direct on my TV screen. She lost fans from that show of arrongance and self conceited attitude she displayed. Yes she is a nasty ugly old bi-tch who is obviously into serial dick sucking activities and u are the blood-y hypocrite with maggots for a brain. If she could do that on intl TV then the hoe must be master of all bi-tches. What's she gonna do behind closed doors? A 10-some?

U watched it live and direct on ur tv screen and u saw all d things u said bisola did? Or u watched wat happened under the blanket and ur empty brain concluded. SMH .We surely know ur type. No wonder ur sisters find it difficult getting married at 30-31, and u will always run to nairaland to seek opinion for dem. Stop judging pple u know little abt. Karma knows how to get at pple like u sha. Fix ur sisters life and get dem a husband first before u Judge pple u know little or nothing abt.
Re: #bbnaija: Now I Understand Why Bisola Has Remained A Single Mother -chris Joseph by Jimi23(m): 6:24pm On Apr 03, 2017
DaSugarBoi:

U watched it live and direct on ur tv screen and u saw all d things u said bisola did? Or u watched wat happened under the blanket and ur empty brain concluded. SMH .We surely know ur type. No wonder ur sisters find it difficult getting married at 30-31, and u will always run to nairaland to seek opinion for dem. Stop judging pple u know little abt. Karma knows how to get at pple like u sha. Fix ur sisters life and get dem a husband first before u Judge pple u know little or nothing abt.

Bisola says she's 31? She bera go fix herself cos she looks 42. No one is judging her. She showed how cheap and desperate she is by herself live and direct. U are so bitter u going fru my profile and posts? Kikikikikikiki. Well guess what? Just the one sister left got married zap! Cos she's not a fugly, swearing, shameless cheerful giver like urs who sucks on married mens' di-cks on intl TV. The karma that will fix u and ur fugly di-ck sucking sis who thinks its cool to look down on others still dey do press up. Get the off my mention, twig!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria has a Satellite in Orbit! (NigeriaSat-1) / Special Effects Makeup Artist 'chops' Off Actor's Hands On Set (photos) / Moment Tuoyo Got Evicted From The BBNaija House (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.