Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

How To Make Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Make Heaven (286 Views)

Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven / Zimbabwean Pastor, Tito, Arrested For Selling Tickets To Heaven For $500 Each / 6 reasons why it is Easier to Make Heaven Than to end Up In Hell.(Must read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Heaven by christainslove: 2:19pm On Apr 01, 2017
How to make Heaven
I watched a video of a vision where Jesus said to pray for salvation. Christians were asking for other things they wanted maybe a car, house but the most important thing is salvation.
Matthew 6:33 -But seek ye first the Kingdom of God,and his righteousness;and all these things shall be added unto you.
Even after praying, I worried a lot about whether I would make heaven. God word says Philippians 4:6-Be careful for nothing;but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
God can help you if you are also worried. Not by might,nor by power,but by my spirit,saith the Lord of hosts

The bible says-by strength shall no man prevail
This means we can’t make heaven by ourselves but need the help of God.
Jesus Christ said it is not all who call me Lord Lord that shall enter into the Kingdom of heaven but those who do the will of my father in heaven.
This means not all Christians who call Jesus Lord will make it but only those who do the will of God.
Ask and you will receive God says in his Word. It means you can ask for God grace to do the will of the father in heaven. Grace according to the dictionary,is the unmerited favor of God towards mankind . Philippians 2:13-For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure. This means it is God who helps us do his will.

And do you know what? God word says- We believers can pray for anything we want as long as it is in accordance to his will. We can ask for provision, true love, success in our work, and the most important the grace to make heaven.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Heaven by orunto27: 2:29pm On Apr 01, 2017
Always Pray to be Instructed, directed and discerned by God to know and do what is righteous before Him.

(1) (Reply)

Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! / The Heart That Gives! (worth-reading)! / The World Must Hate You If You Are Indeed For The Word!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.