Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,562 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

INEC Machines Found In Adedibu's House - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Machines Found In Adedibu's House (4951 Views)

Exclusive Interview With Lamidi Adedibu- Video / Interview Video Of Baba Adedibu(strongman Of Ibadan Politics) / Time Up For Alh Lamidi Adedibu. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

INEC Machines Found In Adedibu's House by chidichris(m): 8:51am On Jan 23, 2007
two inec machines were found in Dr. S. Balogun and other six were found in Chief Lamidi Adedibu within 24hours.
all working for Akala the deputy governor of Oyo state who is also the PDP gubernitorial candidate.
is this the new PDP?
is INEC working with PDP?
what is the credibility of INEC in the forthcoming elections?
what is OBJ going to do about this?
Adedibu has been on the negative part of the newspapers on daily bases yet he remains untouchable. is he going to remain untoucable this time?
Re: INEC Machines Found In Adedibu's House by donnymikky(m): 10:44am On Jan 23, 2007
‘two inec machines were found in Dr. S. Balogun and other six were found in Chief Lamidi Adedibu within 24hours.
all working for Akala the deputy governor of Oyo state who is also the PDP gubernitorial candidate.
is this the new PDP?
is INEC working with PDP?
what is the credibility of INEC in the forthcoming elections?
what is OBJ going to do about this?
Adedibu has been on the negative part of the newspapers on daily bases yet he remains untouchable. is he going to remain untoucable this time?’

Brother Chidi,
I simply dont know what Obasanjo has to do with the Inec Machines found in the houses of Balogun and Adedibu. Constitutionaly, OBJ has no power to prosecute the culprits so the question should be directed to the appropriate quarters, the Nigerian Police Force. Police upon investigations and findings base on facts can now file a case against Balogun and Adedibu in a court that has the judicial right to entertain such matters.
Re: INEC Machines Found In Adedibu's House by mazaje(m): 10:48am On Jan 23, 2007
lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin naija i like naije anything goes
Re: INEC Machines Found In Adedibu's House by LoverBwoy(m): 12:26pm On Jan 23, 2007
cant someone just castrate this old man remove his balls and feed it to him!!
angry angry angry

maybe those ibadan people worship him or something
Re: INEC Machines Found In Adedibu's House by BigB11(m): 5:02pm On Jan 23, 2007
What kind of mess is this?
Can Nigerians and Nigeria as a country handle the coming election alone?
Re: INEC Machines Found In Adedibu's House by Seun(m): 5:07pm On Jan 23, 2007
Can you give us a link to the webpage where you got this information?
Re: INEC Machines Found In Adedibu's House by Mamajama(m): 5:20pm On Jan 23, 2007
some people have been arrested for that action. same action happened in 1979 presidential election, and it was still successful.
Re: INEC Machines Found In Adedibu's House by DeepSoul(f): 5:58pm On Jan 23, 2007
I'm not surprised because INEC is an arm of PDP.

I'm surprised they found just two!
Re: INEC Machines Found In Adedibu's House by mowapa(m): 6:51pm On Jan 23, 2007
I still don't understand why people find this startling. one ADEDIBU is worth thoushands of vote to the PDP as long as 'DIBU continue to deliver to the right party, he has no qualm about being arrested, unless he gets caught with causing mayhem in OYO. Snap! that he already did.
Re: INEC Machines Found In Adedibu's House by Seun(m): 8:19pm On Jan 23, 2007
The fact that he was caught is a good sign for the next democratic regime.
Re: INEC Machines Found In Adedibu's House by BigB11(m): 9:14pm On Jan 23, 2007
I believe part of the story is on this web site.
Re: INEC Machines Found In Adedibu's House by 2Legit: 9:27pm On Jan 23, 2007
it's crazy that we let such people get away with such acts.

Why cant we lock such a man away for a veryyyyyyyyyyy looooong time? He is apparently working against the progress of the nation which could be seen as treason as well.
Re: INEC Machines Found In Adedibu's House by McKren(m): 9:31pm On Jan 23, 2007
The same machines were seen being used by someone for DPP in sokoto state in the interest of Bafarawa. Is INEC also and arm of DPP?

People should leave INEC alone and give them a chance.
The Adedibu question is an OBJ thing and has nothing to do with INEC
Re: INEC Machines Found In Adedibu's House by BigB11(m): 9:33pm On Jan 23, 2007
This is why we do not need boys scout to rule this country. We need a true leader, who can deal with these old thugs properly.

I still think we need a neutral body to monitor or to assist us during this coming election.
Re: INEC Machines Found In Adedibu's House by BigB11(m): 9:35pm On Jan 23, 2007
FYI: there is a low down from Abuja, that the man might be arrested very soon.
Re: INEC Machines Found In Adedibu's House by tianshie(m): 10:51pm On Jan 23, 2007
This is just a lazy peek in pandorra's box.
Re: INEC Machines Found In Adedibu's House by otokx(m): 11:24pm On Jan 23, 2007
Adedibu is a strongman.
Re: INEC Machines Found In Adedibu's House by debosky(m): 11:29pm On Jan 23, 2007
strongman of armed robbers, killers and riggers

I think my new year's resolution is to make sure that man dies, poisoning, gun shot, anything!!
Re: INEC Machines Found In Adedibu's House by Mamajama(m): 3:15am On Jan 24, 2007
BIGB1 in your own words Innocent until found guilty, there is investigation under way.  Lets wait and see what the CP OYO has to say. 

http://www.thisdayonline.com/nview.php?id=68778

The question we should be asking is how much did he pay this INEC officials to divert the merchines to his residence?
Re: INEC Machines Found In Adedibu's House by BigB11(m): 5:28am On Jan 24, 2007
@MAMAJAMA:

You really do not need a degree to figure this out.
The man is a dirty thug, who capitalizes on this type of strategy during every election.
Re: INEC Machines Found In Adedibu's House by excel12(m): 1:01pm On Jan 24, 2007
The machines weren't just found in his house,they were actually registering thugd and hoodlums in the useless old man's sitting room. This tells u wot to xpect in d elections.Whether its electronic,solar or chemical voters machine, those nincompoops while still perpetrate their devilish act because they have the backing of PDP and Aremu obasanjo [the gorilla in our midst].My sincere prayer is that they will alll be publicly disgraced and humiliated very soon
Re: INEC Machines Found In Adedibu's House by ruderake(m): 2:39pm On Jan 24, 2007
so fuuny that u people still believe in the people in positions of power in this country.
The simple truth is that anything that is done for the pubilc is still in the spirit of self centeredness.
Only God can give us leaders who do not have selfish intentions cos d problem is dat with all the money they have gotten i still dont know why they dont want to leave,they should go and ask Abacha and they will now what best 2 do with tier life
Re: INEC Machines Found In Adedibu's House by kellogs(m): 2:57pm On Jan 24, 2007
This is Nigeria,anythng goes,i will be surprised if the man is arrested or anything is done to punish him.Its just another gist that will die down very soon.It is only God that can save us from leaders like this.If area fathers like Adedibu still remain in politics then we can tell the kind of leaders we'll have--area boys,which is not uncommon.We can only continue to trust in God.Na wa o.As old as he is! What legacy does he intend to leave behind?Is he evn bothered,as long as he can make enough money for his unborn generation.
Re: INEC Machines Found In Adedibu's House by worldman(m): 3:14pm On Jan 24, 2007
Oga Admin, u can find the story on www.nigeriaworld.com ,maybe adedibu is more powerful than OBJ in nigeria
what do u'll think
Re: INEC Machines Found In Adedibu's House by Tobiegal(f): 5:04pm On Jan 24, 2007
Its just realy sad dat d old man has refused to let things be, atimes one wonders y dey dont go on airplanes dat go down,

if u ask mi, d man time is up, someone shd buy him a ticket, say last yr! grin wink
Re: INEC Machines Found In Adedibu's House by badesemowo(m): 5:05pm On Jan 24, 2007
Well a bit of update is that 10 people have been arrested over this issue. But guess what the main culprits themselves (adedibu, akala, e.t.c)  have been left untouched. (Atleast as far as the story goes).________________

The bright side is that our darling naija is getting better, some years ago you would never have heard about this stuff,
Re: INEC Machines Found In Adedibu's House by omofineboy(m): 5:39pm On Jan 24, 2007
I have said it severally that OBJ has no right keeping Asari Dokubo behind bars when Adedibu is walking the streets with maximum Security provided by the State. Rubbish
Re: INEC Machines Found In Adedibu's House by Sijien(m): 6:04pm On Jan 24, 2007
yoruba peopel stand up and kick this adedibu guy away. e dey shame una.
Re: INEC Machines Found In Adedibu's House by McKren(m): 10:01pm On Jan 24, 2007
I personally think this is blessing in disguise, Iwu will rather resign than spare Adedibu in this glaring criminal offense.
Re: INEC Machines Found In Adedibu's House by Seun(m): 10:41pm On Jan 24, 2007
It's a blessing, but not in disguise! The fact that he was caught means we're moving forward slowly!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Machines Found In Adedibu's House by McKren(m): 10:55pm On Jan 24, 2007
I agree with you seun, its a blessing and surely not in disguise. God knows what I was getting at typing "in disguise".

Thanks for the correction anyway.
Re: INEC Machines Found In Adedibu's House by debosky(m): 11:42pm On Jan 24, 2007
Adedibu is irredeemably corrupt.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari Getting Fuccked / I Want To Resign Buhari Cries On Phonecall AUDIO / Avengers To Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Go With You To Lagos, Nothing Will Happen.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.