Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,715 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Photo Of A Pretty Young Mother And Her Son Which Has Gone Viral . - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo Of A Pretty Young Mother And Her Son Which Has Gone Viral . (70837 Views)

Mother And Her 2 Teenage Twin Daughters Pregnant For One Man (photos) / These Photos Of A Young Mother And Her Child Has Got People Talking / Photo..pretty Young Mum Breast Feeding Her Baby At An Even Goes Viral. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Photo Of A Pretty Young Mother And Her Son Which Has Gone Viral . by Nobody: 12:07am On Apr 02, 2017
Nwodosis:

Is she from the North?
a 14 year old girl for north Na old mama Na... the only time u suppose ask this question Na when you hear say the girl Na 11 or 12
Re: Photo Of A Pretty Young Mother And Her Son Which Has Gone Viral . by Ishilove: 12:09am On Apr 02, 2017
The lady is in her mid/late 30s while her son looks 14/15. It means she had him in her teenage years.
Re: Photo Of A Pretty Young Mother And Her Son Which Has Gone Viral . by Mayflowa(m): 1:10am On Apr 02, 2017
Lilimax:
She must have had him at about age 13

She said the child is 16 and she is 30+. So she had him at age 15 minimum or more. But got pregnant at age 14 or more
Re: Photo Of A Pretty Young Mother And Her Son Which Has Gone Viral . by Nobody: 1:12am On Apr 02, 2017
BLACK DONT CRACK.
Re: Photo Of A Pretty Young Mother And Her Son Which Has Gone Viral . by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 1:29am On Apr 02, 2017
Here in Sagoe they/we don't like this trend. Backward forever people everywhere
Re: Photo Of A Pretty Young Mother And Her Son Which Has Gone Viral . by Emassive(m): 1:40am On Apr 02, 2017
The real reason why you will remain single and in the end be attending your first child's graduation without teeth to chew meat at the convocation.
decatalyst:
Why would you have this kind of woman (with good character) in your life and not love in love all over again everyday?

70% of naija ladies/women be looking like they are 5months pregnant and the wan wey manage get flat tummy and nice structure go carry yam for the back of her leg embarassed :-
Re: Photo Of A Pretty Young Mother And Her Son Which Has Gone Viral . by Nobody: 7:04am On Apr 02, 2017
cybercares:

LOL.. My advice: eat lot of fruits and vegetables for the rest of your life.. You will thank me later.

Kikikikiki cheesy grin cheesy

Errrrrmmm, what happens to my Dodo, noodles, fish, chocolates and icecream cry
Re: Photo Of A Pretty Young Mother And Her Son Which Has Gone Viral . by Nobody: 7:06am On Apr 02, 2017
Olufemiolaolu:
wow! U re pretty

Thanks much uncle Femi Femo. kiss

Re: Photo Of A Pretty Young Mother And Her Son Which Has Gone Viral . by delishpot: 7:18am On Apr 02, 2017
Easy, she had him at 11 or 12. My neighbour had grand kids at 36 she had two.
She is married, her son is married too. She married at 18 and her son married at 18.
In the US, black girls typically have kids early. 11-14
Re: Photo Of A Pretty Young Mother And Her Son Which Has Gone Viral . by delishpot: 7:23am On Apr 02, 2017
decatalyst:
Why would you have this kind of woman (with good character) in your life and not love in love all over again everyday?

70% of naija ladies/women be looking like they are 5months pregnant and the wan wey manage get flat tummy and nice structure go carry yam for the back of her leg embarassed :-

How good is your own physique? grin grin us, did you hear anyone say that her body is the norm in the USA?

Re: Photo Of A Pretty Young Mother And Her Son Which Has Gone Viral . by Lexusgs430: 7:48am On Apr 02, 2017
IamJix:
That ass is heavenly sent.
and it has scored more goals than
Mario baloteli and Karim benzema combined.
what a good striker.
me like.

E be like akpu yansh.....
Re: Photo Of A Pretty Young Mother And Her Son Which Has Gone Viral . by hustenisama(m): 8:31am On Apr 02, 2017
Is it when your mummy got pregnant for you that you also got him in your womb or he followed you from the womb coz the age difference is not much to me the resemblance is there just as siblings. Hnnnnnnnn undecided lipsrsealed[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Photo Of A Pretty Young Mother And Her Son Which Has Gone Viral . by keryj(f): 8:49am On Apr 02, 2017
decatalyst:

Just like the one u r praising manage get yam for back of her leg.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder as they say.
80% of adored girls only knw how to make themselves adorable at the expence of their home. So be careful who u condemn
Off to church.
Re: Photo Of A Pretty Young Mother And Her Son Which Has Gone Viral . by Caseless: 9:06am On Apr 02, 2017
Evergreen4:
I don't have anything to say, but if this kind of woman comes my way, i'm gonna kpansh her. Na my mind i talk so
my brother, no be only you. Me sef go kpansh
Re: Photo Of A Pretty Young Mother And Her Son Which Has Gone Viral . by Obarofrederick(m): 9:46am On Apr 02, 2017
decatalyst:

dis gat me laughing hard
Re: Photo Of A Pretty Young Mother And Her Son Which Has Gone Viral . by decatalyst(m): 11:03am On Apr 02, 2017
keryj:

Just like the one u r praising manage get yam for back of her leg.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder as they say.
80% of adored girls only knw how to make themselves adorable at the expence of their home. So be careful who u condemn
Off to church.

Dear, I am not condemning anyone. Just speaking based on my experiences...you advice ladies on what to eat and engage in exercises but they wouldn't listen. When the body begins to change shape dey start envying that cute and shapy lady that made sacrifices to stay in shape.
Re: Photo Of A Pretty Young Mother And Her Son Which Has Gone Viral . by Realhommie(m): 12:25pm On Apr 02, 2017
davidif:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Yay!!!!
Lol.. Seriously

If you ask, ur parents might know one or two back then who were married and had kids b4 they were even 15.

The age difference btw my friend and his immediate kid sis is just over 10months, so the mum had 2 kids already b4 she was 15.

6 kids altogether, just below 50.. Very pretty woman
Re: Photo Of A Pretty Young Mother And Her Son Which Has Gone Viral . by Yahnur(m): 3:51pm On Apr 02, 2017
T
hey are all the sam
e
[img][/img][sub][/sub] shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked javascript:void(0);shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Photo Of A Pretty Young Mother And Her Son Which Has Gone Viral . by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:33pm On Apr 02, 2017
Aderola15:

Thanks much uncle Femi Femo. kiss
Urw Cutty. My head dey swell ooooo cheesy
Re: Photo Of A Pretty Young Mother And Her Son Which Has Gone Viral . by keryj(f): 8:33pm On Apr 02, 2017
decatalyst:

Dear, I am not condemning anyone. Just speaking based on my experiences...you advice ladies on what to eat and engage in exercises but they wouldn't listen. When the body begins to change shape dey start envying that cute and shapy lady that made sacrifices to stay in shape.

Yea u r right, I share ur view then
Re: Photo Of A Pretty Young Mother And Her Son Which Has Gone Viral . by jforjudith(f): 5:22pm On Apr 04, 2017
Evergreen4:
same factory you were made. Don't cross my path too, i go kpansh you join am
I sabi your type. Online boldness. Naija guys. With mouth, mouth, mouth
Re: Photo Of A Pretty Young Mother And Her Son Which Has Gone Viral . by Evergreen4(m): 10:20pm On Apr 04, 2017
jforjudith:
I sabi your type. Online boldness. Naija guys. With mouth, mouth, mouth
A trial will convince you
Re: Photo Of A Pretty Young Mother And Her Son Which Has Gone Viral . by Casemiro(m): 8:32am On Dec 12, 2018
> it is well

love

choi shocked big momas garden
mom and son
Natural home remedies
Re: Photo Of A Pretty Young Mother And Her Son Which Has Gone Viral . by jbblues24(m): 10:44pm On May 30, 2019
Cool. So simple. shocked

Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral / I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets / His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills