Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,032 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Facebook Founder Mark Zuckerberg Working Out With His 16 Months Old Daughter Gym - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Facebook Founder Mark Zuckerberg Working Out With His 16 Months Old Daughter Gym (2530 Views)

Female Body Builder Working Out Causes A Stir Online (Photos) / Man Uses Lady's Backside As 'Punching Bag' While Working Out (Photos / Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Founder Mark Zuckerberg Working Out With His 16 Months Old Daughter Gym by danchiwasco: 6:01pm On Apr 01, 2017
Wow so interesting as the Facebook CEO, Mark Zuckerberg on Friday morning hit the gym with his 16-month-old daughter, Maxima, who he strapped to his back for a set of push-ups and .................whatch the video down here.

full story @ http://www.dannychikeresblog.com/2017/04/the-founder-of-facebook-mark-zuckerberg.html

Re: Facebook Founder Mark Zuckerberg Working Out With His 16 Months Old Daughter Gym by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 01, 2017
This guy has love for that color. I mean the color of his shirt.

5 Likes

Re: Facebook Founder Mark Zuckerberg Working Out With His 16 Months Old Daughter Gym by IamAirforce1: 6:17pm On Apr 01, 2017
Billionaire still looking simple.

Ordinary millionaire in Nigeria be forming small god upandan.
grin

1 Like

Re: Facebook Founder Mark Zuckerberg Working Out With His 16 Months Old Daughter Gym by decatalyst(m): 6:18pm On Apr 01, 2017
IamJix:
This guy has love for that color.
I mean the color of his shirt.

He is color blind

2 Likes

Re: Facebook Founder Mark Zuckerberg Working Out With His 16 Months Old Daughter Gym by Chuknovski(m): 6:24pm On Apr 01, 2017
Mark The T-shirt man grin

1 Like

Re: Facebook Founder Mark Zuckerberg Working Out With His 16 Months Old Daughter Gym by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 01, 2017
Chuknovski:
Mark The T-shirt man grin

one mumu win see you gym-ing and start saying
does dangote have chest
does bill gates have packs
well here is zuckerberg working it out

4 Likes

Re: Facebook Founder Mark Zuckerberg Working Out With His 16 Months Old Daughter Gym by Jaynom(m): 7:36pm On Apr 01, 2017
IamAirforce1:

grin

His houses, private jets, yatch are not that SIMPLE

3 Likes

Re: Facebook Founder Mark Zuckerberg Working Out With His 16 Months Old Daughter Gym by eezeribe(m): 10:01pm On Apr 01, 2017
IamAirforce1:

grin
Most of the Naira millionaires are mentally bankrupt.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Founder Mark Zuckerberg Working Out With His 16 Months Old Daughter Gym by eezeribe(m): 10:03pm On Apr 01, 2017
Jaynom:

His houses, private jets, yatch are not that SIMPLE

1 Like

Re: Facebook Founder Mark Zuckerberg Working Out With His 16 Months Old Daughter Gym by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 01, 2017
IamAirforce1:

grin
unfortunately you have same mentality. Showing use screen shoots of yourself and your half bottles of champagne when you're not yet a millionaire, then I wonder what you'd do when you hit the million jackpot?. grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook Founder Mark Zuckerberg Working Out With His 16 Months Old Daughter Gym by UltraLeslie1: 10:18pm On Apr 01, 2017
Benita27:
unfortunately you have same mentality. Showing use screen shoots of yourself and your half bottles of champagne when you're not yet a millionaire, then I wonder what you'd do when you hit the million jackpot?. grin
Looooooooooolz. Benita, at least he talks about himself unlike other spotlight-huggers who try to belittle others to get attention.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook Founder Mark Zuckerberg Working Out With His 16 Months Old Daughter Gym by yanshDoctor: 10:24pm On Apr 01, 2017
so this guy done born 2 now now now. while me still de here. men I done vex

1 Like

Re: Facebook Founder Mark Zuckerberg Working Out With His 16 Months Old Daughter Gym by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 01, 2017
UltraLeslie1:
Looooooooooolz. Benita, at least he talks about himself unlike other spotlight-huggers who try to belittle others to get attention.
The good thing is: he doesn't belittle others. While his crime here is: he shows off a lot with the little he has. grin

Airforce1, no hard feelings please, I'm just stating the obvious. grin

2 Likes

Re: Facebook Founder Mark Zuckerberg Working Out With His 16 Months Old Daughter Gym by UltraLeslie1: 10:45pm On Apr 01, 2017
Benita27:
The good thing is: he doesn't belittle others. While his crime here is: he shows off a lot with the little he has. grin

Air force1, no hard feelings please, I'm just stating the obvious. grin
Hahahaha. I find it harmlessly entertaining all the same.

You're up late. Tomorrow is for church.

2 Likes

Re: Facebook Founder Mark Zuckerberg Working Out With His 16 Months Old Daughter Gym by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 01, 2017
UltraLeslie1:
Hahahaha. I find it harmlessly entertaining all the same.

You're up late. Tomorrow is for church.
I'll be going offline shortly. Just stayed up to finish a novel have been battling with for 2weeks now. Slow reader!. grin

How're you?.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Founder Mark Zuckerberg Working Out With His 16 Months Old Daughter Gym by UltraLeslie1: 10:57pm On Apr 01, 2017
Benita27:
I'll be going offline shortly. Just stayed up to finish a novel have been battling with for 2weeks now. Slow reader!. grin

How're you?.
On my way home from a neighbourhood bar. Is that an E-novel in your mobile?

What's the tittle?

1 Like

Re: Facebook Founder Mark Zuckerberg Working Out With His 16 Months Old Daughter Gym by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 01, 2017
UltraLeslie1:
On my way home from a neighbourhood bar. Is that an E-novel in your mobile?

What's the tittle?
It's not an E-novel. You must have read it. "The Oath" by Frank Peretti.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Founder Mark Zuckerberg Working Out With His 16 Months Old Daughter Gym by UltraLeslie1: 11:07pm On Apr 01, 2017
Benita27:
It's not an E-novel. You must have read it. "The Oath" by Frank Peretti.
Oh, I haven't. Maybe I should look for the e-version to download.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Founder Mark Zuckerberg Working Out With His 16 Months Old Daughter Gym by Nobody: 11:12pm On Apr 01, 2017
UltraLeslie1:
Oh, I haven't. Maybe I should look for the e-version to download.
All right, goodnight. kiss

1 Like

Re: Facebook Founder Mark Zuckerberg Working Out With His 16 Months Old Daughter Gym by IamAirforce1: 5:55am On Apr 02, 2017
My name in their mouth like toothpaste everyday they got something new
Re: Facebook Founder Mark Zuckerberg Working Out With His 16 Months Old Daughter Gym by rawpadgin(m): 7:48am On Apr 02, 2017
IamAirforce1:
My name in their mouth like toothpaste everyday they got something new
whack line

if u leave nairaland & concentrate more on ur lyrics i think u will be fine

but then again, u can't stay off nairaland cuz the fame u so cherish will decline

all u are good @ is displaying bottles of cheap red wine

N:B. I ain't dissing u, just want to know if i can still drop shiit

been away from the rap for more than 8years

2 Likes

Re: Facebook Founder Mark Zuckerberg Working Out With His 16 Months Old Daughter Gym by IamAirforce1: 8:07am On Apr 02, 2017
rawpadgin:
whack line

if u leave nairaland & concentrate more on ur lyrics i think u will be fine

but then again, u can't stay off nairaland cuz the fame u so cherish will decline

all u are good @ is displaying bottles of cheap red wine

N:B. I ain't dissing u, just want to know if i can still drop shiit

been away from the rap for more than 8years
Kid grin
Re: Facebook Founder Mark Zuckerberg Working Out With His 16 Months Old Daughter Gym by UltraLeslie1: 10:10am On Apr 02, 2017
Benita27:
All right, goodnight. kiss
It's good morning! Was drunk as a lord last night and slept with hardest stiffy ever grin
Re: Facebook Founder Mark Zuckerberg Working Out With His 16 Months Old Daughter Gym by joeace2020(m): 10:18am On Apr 02, 2017
Benita27:

Thank you. He's worse. He aint got money and still he flaunts the little he borrowed. What will happen if he makes 1 million naira today? And here he is talking about Nigerian politicians being mentally bankrupt as if the politicians came from Pluto.
Re: Facebook Founder Mark Zuckerberg Working Out With His 16 Months Old Daughter Gym by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 02, 2017
UltraLeslie1:
It's good morning! Was drunk as a lord last night and slept with hardest stiffy ever grin

Please, don't spoil me. Today is Sunday. grin
Re: Facebook Founder Mark Zuckerberg Working Out With His 16 Months Old Daughter Gym by UltraLeslie1: 10:26am On Apr 02, 2017
Benita27:
Please, don't spoil me. Today is Sunday. grin
Ok, let me keep your Sabbath holy and aim to soak your panties by Monday. wink
Re: Facebook Founder Mark Zuckerberg Working Out With His 16 Months Old Daughter Gym by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 02, 2017
UltraLeslie1:
Ok, let me keep your Sabbath holy and aim to soak your panties by Monday. wink
LMAO, please do, do have a nice day. grin
Re: Facebook Founder Mark Zuckerberg Working Out With His 16 Months Old Daughter Gym by UltraLeslie1: 10:32am On Apr 02, 2017
Benita27:
LMAO, please do, do have a nice day. grin
You too, pretty.
Re: Facebook Founder Mark Zuckerberg Working Out With His 16 Months Old Daughter Gym by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 02, 2017
UltraLeslie1:
You too, pretty.
Did you check the book out?.
Re: Facebook Founder Mark Zuckerberg Working Out With His 16 Months Old Daughter Gym by UltraLeslie1: 11:43am On Apr 02, 2017
Benita27:
Did you check the book out?.
Regrettably only the audio version.
Re: Facebook Founder Mark Zuckerberg Working Out With His 16 Months Old Daughter Gym by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 02, 2017
UltraLeslie1:
Regrettably only the audio version.
Can't you get the audio?. grin
Re: Facebook Founder Mark Zuckerberg Working Out With His 16 Months Old Daughter Gym by rawpadgin(m): 12:29pm On Apr 02, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Kid grin
toddler grin

thought u will hit back

let bring ur struggling career down like the illegal structure it is grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What An English Graduate Posted / How I Mistakenly Slept With A Married Man” – Lady Recounts Bad Romance / Get Free 1gb Of Data On Any Network When You Register On Dent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.