Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Buhari Names Folorunsho Coker As New DG For NTDC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Names Folorunsho Coker As New DG For NTDC (1096 Views)

Tinubu, Oba Saheed Elegushi, Folorunsho Coker And Hakeem Muri-Okunola (Throwback / Plot To Blame Yusuf Bomoi, Dead Ex-NYSC DG For Adeosun’s Certificate Mess / DG Of The NTDC, Folorunsho Coker Smoking A Cigar (Video, Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Names Folorunsho Coker As New DG For NTDC by SageTravels: 6:32pm On Apr 01, 2017
Olalekan Adetayo , Abuja
The Presidency on Saturday said President Muhammadu Buhari has appointed Mr . Folorunsho Coker as the new Director- General for Nigerian Tourism Development Corporation.

The Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity , Mr . Femi Adesina , in a statement on Saturday also said Mr . Adedayo Thomas has been appointed the Executive Director of the National Film and Video Censors Board.

Adesina said the latest statement was made to correct an earlier one which indicated that Coker is of the NFVCB .

The statement read , “ As part of new appointments approved for government agencies and parastatals by President Muhammadu Buhari on March 31, 2017, Mr Folorunsho Coker , is the new Director -General for Nigerian Tourism Development Corporation, while Mr Adedayo Thomas , is the Executive Director of the National Film and Video Censors Board, ( NFVCB ) .

“ This corrects the earlier announcement that Mr Coker is of the National Film and Video Censors Board. ”

http://punchng.com/buhari-names-folorunsho-coker-as-new-dg-for-ntdc/

Re: Buhari Names Folorunsho Coker As New DG For NTDC by sarrki(m): 6:39pm On Apr 01, 2017
Hmmmm
congrats
Baba we need you to wield the big stick
Re: Buhari Names Folorunsho Coker As New DG For NTDC by doctokwus: 6:40pm On Apr 01, 2017
Sahara Reporters is claiming this man was named in the fraudulent Panama papers.
Eventhough this SR allegation is yet unproven,but its quite shameful that for a man pple voted in for his supposed zero corruption taint,Buhari has not been able to make a SINGLE MAJOR APPOINTMENT that is either not documented or alleged to av corruption antecedents.Disgraceful!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Names Folorunsho Coker As New DG For NTDC by lazsnaira(m): 6:42pm On Apr 01, 2017
GOOD
Re: Buhari Names Folorunsho Coker As New DG For NTDC by doctokwus: 6:44pm On Apr 01, 2017
^^
Re: Buhari Names Folorunsho Coker As New DG For NTDC by SageTravels: 8:53pm On Apr 01, 2017
I think he is the 5 or 4 person now to occupy that office within the space of 3 months.
Re: Buhari Names Folorunsho Coker As New DG For NTDC by TimeManager(m): 9:09pm On Apr 01, 2017
Mr. Coker, Congrats on your appointment. A quick one Mr. DG, the erosion ravaged in Anambra is a nice tourist attraction. It could fetch us some fx.

Kiss the truth!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Names Folorunsho Coker As New DG For NTDC by ZombieTERROR: 9:18pm On Apr 01, 2017
TimeManager:
Mr. Coker, Congrats on your appointment. A quick one Mr. DG, the erosion ravaged in Anambra is a nice tourist attraction. It could fetch us some fx.

Kiss the truth!
You belong among animals
Because you think like them
Kiss the truth
Re: Buhari Names Folorunsho Coker As New DG For NTDC by TimeManager(m): 9:21pm On Apr 01, 2017
doctokwus:
Sahara Reporters is claiming this man was named in the fraudulent Panama papers.
Eventhough this SR allegation is yet unproven,but its quite shameful that for a man pple voted in for his supposed zero corruption taint,Buhari has not been able to make a SINGLE MAJOR APPOINTMENT that is either not documented or alleged to av corruption antecedents.Disgraceful!
That was an exaggeration. I think your continued exasperation is making you lose some major elements of yourself.. You might just want to think about it.
Truth is talking!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Names Folorunsho Coker As New DG For NTDC by ZombieTERROR: 9:22pm On Apr 01, 2017
sarrki:
Hmmmm

congrats

Baba we need you to wield the big stick
Babas big stick is no longer working..
Ask Aisha

Re: Buhari Names Folorunsho Coker As New DG For NTDC by ZombieTERROR: 9:26pm On Apr 01, 2017
TimeManager:
That was an exaggeration. I think your continued exasperation is making you lose some major elements of yourself.. You might just want to think about it.
Truth is talking!
That wasn't an exaggeration .. I think your too eager to impress BMC and it's making you loose major essence of yourself.. Zombeism have taken over.. However don't think about it.. Am here to help

Truth is here to set u free

Re: Buhari Names Folorunsho Coker As New DG For NTDC by TimeManager(m): 9:32pm On Apr 01, 2017
ZombieTERROR:

That wasn't an exaggeration .. I think your too eager to impress BMC and it's making you loose major essence of yourself.. Zombeism have taken over.. However don't think about it.. Am here to help

Truth is here to set u free
If you cross the wrong path, I won't hesitate to crush you to a pulp.
Kiss the truth!

Re: Buhari Names Folorunsho Coker As New DG For NTDC by ZombieTERROR: 9:35pm On Apr 01, 2017
TimeManager:
Kiss the truth!

Re: Buhari Names Folorunsho Coker As New DG For NTDC by ZombieTERROR: 9:38pm On Apr 01, 2017
TimeManager:
Kiss the truth!
You don't talk back to your nightmare
You stay calm and allow it consume you
Kiss my bu*t
grin grin grin

Re: Buhari Names Folorunsho Coker As New DG For NTDC by dunkem21(m): 9:40pm On Apr 01, 2017
Congrats Coker kiss
Re: Buhari Names Folorunsho Coker As New DG For NTDC by doctokwus: 10:50pm On Apr 01, 2017
TimeManager:
Truth is talking!
Please mention one MAJOR APPOINTEE of his that is not tainted with corruption allegations.

(1) (Reply)

Best Performing States In Nigeria / The Clock Ticks, VP Osinbajo & And Tinubu May Be Arrested..... / Anambra Guber: Gov.obiano Promises To Increase Workers' Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.