Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,258 members, 7,849,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:49 AM

Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) (87826 Views)

Bola Tinubu: Caught In A Monkey Trap By Reno Omokri / “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri / PMB Certificate Controversy: Shocking WAEC HQ Letter Shared By Reno Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by dcncorneils: 10:08pm On Apr 01, 2017
No wonder he able 2 pilot d affair of dis country

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 01, 2017
doctokwus:

My point is that with that kind of result in 1975,Jonathan wud av had offers from many universities in Nigeria and abroad to go study far better and well respected courses,than Zoology.
I can bet anything that GEJ didn't make those grades in 1975 or ever!
What if zoology was his dream course and not what you expected him to studying?

5 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by nengibo: 10:11pm On Apr 01, 2017
Them think say na dat dullard buhari, intelligent Ijaw man

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by ddonolu: 10:12pm On Apr 01, 2017
eyeview:
I can bet u that there is no APC political office holder who has such sterling O'Level result. I challenge the person to come forward!
It's just so sad that the rule of law has been bastardised in Nigeria, if not, Buhari would be called to produce his waec result and failure to do that will automatically mean he would step down and jailed for violating the constitution of the nation. In a saner clime, Buhari should be in jail right now.

Trashy statement! ... Have you read Ogbonnaya Onu or Akinwunmi Ambode's profile?
Don't let sentiments blind your sense of judgement

Also note, because someone is brilliant and has a good result doesn't make him automatically a good leader.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 01, 2017
Jolar101:

How?
It's more than two years he handed over to president Buhari. If your plans didn't turned out as you had expected what stopping you from planning differently?

Just how dumb do you think I am?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by Ojiofor: 10:15pm On Apr 01, 2017
Brilliant,Sowore can't touch this!

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by bantudra: 10:15pm On Apr 01, 2017
doctokwus:

My point is that with that kind of result in 1975,Jonathan wud av had offers from many universities in Nigeria and abroad to go study far better and well respected courses,than Zoology.
I can bet anything that GEJ didn't make those grades in 1975 or ever!

its not true...or else they would have showed the paper with all those grades..

he is not phd...

politicians are trying to back each other up so that the truth never comes out...

ofcourse they would want us to vote jonathan again so that dss and efcc dont dig deeper...
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by Deilluminator(m): 10:16pm On Apr 01, 2017
jullty:
we would like to see the copy of it.
overruled

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by bantudra: 10:18pm On Apr 01, 2017
eyeview:
I can bet u that there is no APC political office holder who has such sterling O'Level result. I challenge the person to come forward!
It's just so sad that the rule of law has been bastardised in Nigeria, if not, Buhari would be called to produce his waec result and failure to do that will automatically mean he would step down and jailed for violating the constitution of the nation. In a saner clime, Buhari should be in jail right now.

none of us were ever that good in school...only very few are very good in grades,not all.....

liars everywere... angry angry angry
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by nengibo: 10:18pm On Apr 01, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
fashola, onu and ameachi have more than that result your ineffectual buffoon get with expo
In 1975? Only Zombie no get brain

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 01, 2017
akpasubi777:

Just how dumb do you think I am?
Really?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by jikoko(m): 10:20pm On Apr 01, 2017
[quote author=Jesusloveyou post=55171365]the waec he wrote with chuku chuku[/
Please show me your Waec result since you know that He wrote his waec with chuku chuku
]

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by Great2017: 10:21pm On Apr 01, 2017
sonnie10:
English c6. No wonder Mama Peace followed him. Bird of same feather.
With your poor level of English, Mama Peace is better than you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by bantudra: 10:21pm On Apr 01, 2017
let him contest in 2019,,,.....buhari will surely win again.....

in 2023....yea....surely not jonathan again...the west will not vote him,the north either...

you igbos should keep on dreaming that the votes of the south east is enough for jonathan to win... angry
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 01, 2017
Forget the waec result, he should come and show us his university transcript cos there seems to be a wide margin btwn his academic achievement and cluelessness
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by erico2k2(m): 10:23pm On Apr 01, 2017
Jabioro:
The opportunity GEJ had Baba bubu does not have.. GEJ served as governor for his state from deputy.. to Presidency sequence geometrically ascended.. bubu was cut for several years..
what are you talking about, where you two years Old in 1984? He had absolute power then.No need for any house to pass a Bill .The Decree then and it is done.

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by erico2k2(m): 10:24pm On Apr 01, 2017
marticeus:
And finally, he ended up reading zoology when he could have done better. For me the result is doubtful.
whats wrong with zoology?

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by nengibo: 10:24pm On Apr 01, 2017
lancehayat:
This not on paper result from reno doesn't change the fact That Jonathan had A1 in corruption.

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by erico2k2(m): 10:26pm On Apr 01, 2017
Boyooosa:

Either WASC or WAEC, the point is 'All stands for Secondary School highest level of Education' and more importantly, we need sombori here to confirm the existence of Government as a School Cert subject back then ('75) and not a contributor like you that got the information from hearsay bro! cool
Well the fact remains, He has a PHD, something most people do not get in thier life time.

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by Horus(m): 10:26pm On Apr 01, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

It takes a brilliant mind to understand that stealing is not corruption.... Statement. Clearly you can't grasp the meaning.

Only a corrupt mind like your will think that it is ok to steal billion of dollars
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by new2012: 10:31pm On Apr 01, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
fashola, onu and ameachi have more than that result your ineffectual buffoon get with expo

How can u be using such userid and filled with so much hatred pain and animosity? I guess you're the class that was soon of, that will say Lord! Lord! We have cast out demons in your name...

You need to even pray for those that despitefully use you... You have no idea on the username u bear, pls repent

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by erico2k2(m): 10:32pm On Apr 01, 2017
OgaJonah:
What is JONA THE clueless doin with ECONOMICS AS A SCIENCE STUDENT, I SMELL LIES
This just shows how Educationally backward you are, you dont even know it, I got A1 in Economics but Im a science student ,I ended up as a Mechanical Engineer.I only grew interest in Economics cos i found out it controls the way we live and got realy interested.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by erico2k2(m): 10:33pm On Apr 01, 2017
Ikio:
I keep asking people this question PMB ruled Nigeria when e was young and active, he could not do anything e actually failed e also stopped democracy in Nigeria then, now wat do they want him to do now? people should leave PMB alone he is even sick.
Helep me ask them abeg

5 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by erico2k2(m): 10:34pm On Apr 01, 2017
elfmann:

On 1970?
Nah the year you write WASC lol grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by nwabobo: 10:34pm On Apr 01, 2017
Abagworo:
I made parallel As in SSCE and 5 As in GCE I wrote in SS1 but still didn't make 1st Class in Uni.

Can we see your result?

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by bbmate: 10:38pm On Apr 01, 2017
Clemzzz:
Notwithstanding the excellent performance his leadership quality is poor.

I DOUBT THAT RESULT!
I'V SEARCH FOR BRILLIANT STUDENTS IN THOSE DAYS NONE OF THEM EVER PERFORMED LIKE THAT

This one na OLUWOLE results
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by 9jamusicanalyst(m): 10:40pm On Apr 01, 2017
jullty:
we would like to see the copy of it.

Legend of the seer

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 01, 2017
bantudra:
giant of africa but your citizens are still running abroad....

giant of africa people with ak47ns are billionars...

giant of africa and shekau laugh over you...

giant of africa and 419 became a profession....

giant of africa and your daughters are prostitutes all over the world...

giant of africa and you are mocked fantasticaly corrupt...

i can continue....

am pissed....

anybody that still likes jonathan is a moronn..... angry angry angry angry
Guy pls shutup i agreed Goodluck did fail but Buhari started failing when he was young come i though he ended democracy in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by UGWENNA: 10:51pm On Apr 01, 2017
Pls somebody help me.
Is there any thing like A3 bcus I know of A1, B2 & B3?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by OgaJonah(m): 10:52pm On Apr 01, 2017
erico2k2:

This just shows how Educationally backward you are, you dont even know it, I got A1 in Economics but Im a science student ,I ended up as a Mechanical Engineer.I only grew interest in Economics cos i found out it controls the way we live and got realy interested.
Let me see ur result
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by back2sender: 10:56pm On Apr 01, 2017
Show us his phd result, His phd thesis, mention his project supervisor, His phd course makes.
Thank you
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) by back2sender: 10:57pm On Apr 01, 2017
UGWENNA:
Pls somebody help me.
Is there any thing like A3 bcus I know of A1, B2 & B3?
Dem born you yesterday thats why you no know.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' / Buhari's Handshake With Trump Vs Kenyatta's Handshake - Compare / We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.