Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,807 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) (91295 Views)

​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More / Stephanie Otobo's Press Conference Outfit Is Hot (Photos) / Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by guiddoti: 1:53am On Apr 02, 2017
Polyphony:
Suleman is not a man of God.
He's a god of man and his followers worship him, even a dumb can tell he's guilty.

Quote me and have a thrèesome in your dream tonight

Modified*

Nigerians are too gullible, i give up.
Just know that Stephanie will never win that case because once someone is tagged MOG in Nigeria, he's pure and nothing can touch him. poor mother, who knows what they fed your head with.
Thousands of churches, thousands of pastors, millions of worshippers and the country is in a mess. You worship your pastors instead of following God's word. You let them control you, sheep. It's a shame. all they preach to you is miracles, prophesy and people holding your destiny in the village.
Yet, bad things happen everyday. There's no love because they don't want to preach about that, it's not good for business. With the number of churches and pastors in this part of the world, Nigeria is supposed to be the most peaceful country in the world buh nope, you can't even do any legit thing in any part of the world without anyone having doubts once they notice you're a Nigerian, the stigma is already there. at the end of the month, the politicians who's not done their jobs will go to the so called pastors and priests with millions and they do nothing. the worst thing in this world is watching bad things happen and you don't do anything about it. it's endless...
it's a shame.
Wake up
Tell dem Boko Haram wake up! are these ones not Pharisees in quote, those jihardist cleric .
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by OTEGA1: 2:17am On Apr 02, 2017
I cannot understand wat folks want, it does not take me time to know d girl is a chronic lair..

1. if u collected thousands of pounds and offering money and ur mums house is in tatters den tell me were she put the money.....and u claim u close to ur mum.

2..U bled for 1 yr and u did not tell ur mum only u just bleed like d woman with the issue of blood and as close as she is to the mom she did not tell her due to fear of death....

3. And folks are believing wat she is saying? always doing video to remain popular....

4. If ur mum DAT train u open mouth and tell d public this is not how I train my daughter, been a disgrace to her..There is nothing she will say that sensible folks will believe,for ur mum to condem you it means u have no case...

5.Its not in our culture as ladies to be saying u sleep with someone's husband and ringing it like bell....Even if he sleep with you, have u not slept with other men ?

Y have u not single dem out to make noise?.So cos he has money u intend to use this method of blackmail to get it.

So many ladies have slept with pastors and did not c it as an avenue for blackmail or money making cos its bad and not wat a 3rd party should hear..

Provided you were not raped. You have no case....

Your name otobo is were no man will knock door for marriage cos u have disgraced itself...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by WeRblessed(f): 2:21am On Apr 02, 2017
Suleiman is s liar. God in heaven will not let him rest till he confesses and seek forgiveness. Staphenie 's mother did not say anything of these. Sulaimen paid the to write it up so that people will believe otherwise. He is a lying preacher. Sheep in wolves clothes. God will expose you soon. Before the end of this year God will expose you in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by joe33a: 2:21am On Apr 02, 2017
I really pity her life.except she come openly and apologized to the man of God if not emmmm
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by jullty: 3:13am On Apr 02, 2017
Steph
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by Nationale: 3:17am On Apr 02, 2017
vallachy:
It's obvious the Stephanie girl is a fraud. Really guyz, tell me, which Nigerian chic will bleed for a year and not mention it to her mother perhaps out of fear for her life or to seek a solution? I think none. There are many holes in her story.
Common guy! Some girls get laid, carry the illegal pregnancy either abort or sell the baby without the parents knowing especially if the girl does stays far away from the parents.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by ademusiwa3r: 3:29am On Apr 02, 2017
M

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by tomdon(m): 3:47am On Apr 02, 2017
How did Stephanie get to Canada
All these ashawos
It must have been easy for keyamo to use her
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by Nobody: 3:58am On Apr 02, 2017
Amberon:
You never analyze issues well. You're highly bias and one sided.

So you believe the mother.. What does the mother have to do with this case? You believe the mother but discredit the accounts of all the other people who have spoken against your demigod.

please,who are the other people?
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by emi14: 4:42am On Apr 02, 2017
admax:
Miss Canada, miss musician, miss whatever. Look at her mothers house. Yet, she claimed Apostle gave her this, gave her that. How come her mother didn't get to enjoy any of the goodies she claimed she got from Apostle Suleiman.

That girl has mental cum spiritual issues. Festus Keyamo and the other actor's must prove this allegation o, otherwise, they will pay dearly.

Nigerians naira land /media celebrities. Tonto dike. Tin tony, tiwa salvage, cossy orjiakor, Davido babies mamas...follow the home and nothing to show only expensive wardrobes.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by emi14: 4:49am On Apr 02, 2017
back2sender:

She only exposed herself. What does she mean by that the matter should be cancel. She is disgrace just like Alfa Sule.
The matter is in court abi Alfa Sule don get cold feet?.
Fake people fake pastor fake Alfa fake Sule fake apostle fake omega fake fire fake fake fake.

The case is certainly weak because her mother and father denied her claims making her a liar. The parents suppose to be her witnesses. Court works with evidence. She lost it.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by Osazuwa72: 4:51am On Apr 02, 2017
YoungB1a:
Why I Begged Apostle Suleman - Stephanie Otobo's Mother

source:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/227679-interview-i-begged-apostle-suleman-stephanie-otobos-mother.html

Video evidence pls. What is how they said in 24hour that she will confess and they staged a confession movie of stephanie. Leave the mother Alone, the poor woman is afraid. She is fearful and in this situation. She can never say the truth, but speaking in favor of Suleman camp be cause of the silence threat and intimidation. LeAve the family alone, face stephanie.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by juman(m): 4:54am On Apr 02, 2017
back2sender:

She only exposed herself. What does she mean by that the matter should be cancel. She is disgrace just like Alfa Sule.
The matter is in court abi Alfa Sule[b][/b] don get cold feet?.
Fake people fake pastor fake Alfa fake Sule fake apostle fake omega fake fire fake fake fake.

Alfa Sule. grin
It reminds me of chrislam.

People combine all religions together to get the highest number of customer to them.

Probably today nobody would like to do like guru maharaji that started another religion.
In todays nigeria anybody can manipulate using the existing religions and be billionaire from the mumu customers.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by Osazuwa72: 4:57am On Apr 02, 2017
emi14:

Nigerians naira land /media celebrities. Tonto dike. Tin tony, tiwa salvage, cossy orjiakor, Davido babies mamas...follow the home and nothing to show only expensive wardrobes.

What is wrong with the house? Can 8,000 euro build a house? The woman is not extremely poor. She is a hardworking mother. The African mentality of depending on children for living at an active age is weird.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by Jeffy1206(m): 5:15am On Apr 02, 2017
Abeg I no understand the 'evil prayer' part o do pastors do that shocked
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by emi14: 5:16am On Apr 02, 2017
babytoun:
Very biased interview

When the mother said that was not the first time of going to auchi they just asked if the first time was for introduction and left that bit.

Why did they not ask why she went and what Stephanie told her before taking her there .

Why did they not ask who she met then .

Stephanie has on case
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by riczy(m): 5:20am On Apr 02, 2017
From all ha hoeing c d market Wer d mother sells ordinary soup item scantily sparsely scattered on d table, I tot I was going to c a big shop like exclusive stores or zoro supermarket! Lubbish
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by Buharimustgo: 5:23am On Apr 02, 2017
Polyphony:
He's a god of man and his followers worship him, even a dumb can tell he's guilty.

Modified*

Just know that Stephanie will never win that case because once someone is tagged MOG in Nigeria, he's pure and nothing can touch him. poor mother, who knows what they fed your head with.
Thousands of churches, thousands of pastors, millions of worshippers and the country is in a mess. You worship your pastors instead of following God's word. You let them control you, sheep. It's a shame. all they preach to you is miracles, prophesy and people holding your destiny in the village.
Yet, bad things happen everyday. There's no love because they don't want to preach about that, it's not good for business. With the number of churches and pastors in this part of the world, Nigeria is supposed to be the most peaceful country in the world buh nope, you can't even do any legit thing in any part of the world without anyone having doubts once they notice you're a Nigerian, the stigma is already there. at the end of the month, the politicians who's not done their jobs will go to the so called pastors and priests with millions and they do nothing. the worst thing in this world is watching bad things happen and you don't do anything about it. it's endless...
it's a shame.
Wake up

Bros I am a stunch Christian, I can tell u that you are perfectly honest.How can we have the highest number of churches in the world and still witness the highest rate of crime and fraud,it shows that something is wrong

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by Johneze30: 5:28am On Apr 02, 2017
If a delta or Benin prostitute will stop in the morning when going to work and ask you to pay her, her money for sleeping with her when you don't even know her. You have not met her before what then do expect from Stephanie Otobo that i know very as a prostitute? She claims to be 23 or 24 but she's 35 years. An international prostitute that almost landed in jail. What do you expect from her? I know her very well, she can suck your anus as far as money is involve am sorry for her parents.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by femi4: 5:38am On Apr 02, 2017
otemdomino:
Has anyone noticed this fearful and gullible comment typical of a sheep and of someone who is 'poor in the spirit''?
Seriously poor the the spirit
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by Nuheights(m): 5:39am On Apr 02, 2017
They might not have threatened her directly, but she certainly felt threatened by the possibility of ''evil prayer'' affecting her daughter. That's why she went to Auchi and did what she did.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by AreaFada2: 5:49am On Apr 02, 2017
Madam Bukky did what most average Nigerian mums would do.

They would want to avert the "wrath of God" that the MOG could bring on their daughter.

You can be sure most people she knew would have urged her to go and beg.

Lots of Nigerians believe that MOGs speak to God directly & are so spiritually powerful.

Do not try to argue that point with them. You can never win.

It will take around 50 to 100 years for us to see beyond our current religiosity. That is only if we gradually get richer as a nation.

If poverty should persist, religiosity will even increase. Because the poor will keep seeking miracles and the few rich ones will keep being afraid of falling back into the poverty and penury they see around them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by Kennyfabs10(m): 5:55am On Apr 02, 2017
Every mothers knows the best for their children. I believe that she doesn't not want any evil consequences should happen to het daughter may be thst is why she went to see the man of God. And truely if the MOG is evil, he is left to God to judge him. Her mother make a good step whether she is being forced or not; that decision she made is good
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by AreaFada2: 6:04am On Apr 02, 2017
jullty:
Stephanie Otobo. Is not telling lies. Stephanie Otobo slept with sluleiman brother. This is what may have happened. Suleiman may not know he has had a brothers that look like him.

grin grin cheesy

Funny but interesting theory. Sule body double, bah?

And Stephanie didn't notice the voice difference? Surely she'd be watching his preaching on TV, even if only after the liaison (if ever there was one) started.

We cannot say what the truth is right now, but sure one person is lying.
In the matter of love, it's hard to know who's fibbing.

The "honourable" wife of Portiphar lied against Joseph.

The blessed King David took another man's wife, getting her hubby killed at war. If a common person (who was not a prophet) had asked King David, he would probably have denied it to save face.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by blackboy(m): 6:06am On Apr 02, 2017
Rev King wasand is tagged a man of God but he lost his case and the appeal.

This case get K-leg. Clouded with so much controversies and theories. The accuser, check her out even in a same clime it would be hard for any lawyer to represent her but here a court trails takes place on social media and on papers. Names are defamed and nothiing hapens. Its unprofessional for lawyers to be acting like this.
Polyphony:

Modified*

it's a shame.
Wake up
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by bigclem22: 6:06am On Apr 02, 2017
Sule and otobo again?

1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by LordOfNaira: 6:15am On Apr 02, 2017
bezimo:
Advice your daughter to confess her lies.A monumental disgrace to womanhood.The shame she has brought upon herself cannot be erased for ever.

She must confess who paid her to make those false allegations.

Staphanie mom has refuted her lies, where are those naysayers? Shame shame shame.

Stop being gullible. Can't you read where she said that pastors could do anything Anyone with half a brain will know that the mother doesn't want trouble knowing that Sule has enough wealth and connection to deal with her daughter in a country like Nigeria. Suleman even said that evidence were being sent to Canadian Immigration and that Stephenie would soon be deported (Lies).

Moreover, have you listened to Stephanie's mom's conversation with a journalist on the phone? She was traced from the market to her house. It is obvious Sule forced her to Auchi. Watch the video of her in Sule's church. When Stephenie's mom was begging, a voice said "Mama is now behaving like a good mama" or something like that. You have never probably felt your mother's life in danger that is why you cannot appreciate Stephenie's fears and her decision to place a curse on Suleiman.

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:19am On Apr 02, 2017
felixomor:

All i know is another lie is exposed....
No matter how u pretend not to see that ...
The woman said she was not threatened with arrest and neither did anyone threatened to kill her but gave a clear answer as to what she was afraid of that caused her to go and beg forgiveness for her daughter.

If you cannot read the meaning of this part of the interview then you obviously have a problem,

PT: You said you were going to beg the man of God, what were you afraid of?

Bukky: Well, we begged the man of God that he should forgive my daughter. You know when you call somebody a man of God, he can go to any length. So I don’t want the man of God to go to any length, to do any evil prayer because when we heard of it that time, this pastors’ association (South-South chapter of the Christian Association of Nigeria) praying all their sorts of things. I cannot sit down here watching my daughter like that. That is why I said I want to go to the source to beg that man. Nobody tortured me. I went alone. I entered vehicle from Sapele to Auchi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by Idoko619(m): 6:19am On Apr 02, 2017
subtlemee:
This saga is becoming stale..something fresh should happen na

Asin ehn grin
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother's House & Shop (Photos) by ncoolsome(m): 6:20am On Apr 02, 2017
felixomor:
Thank God she has exposed another lie....

She was never arrested nor threatened......
Hmmm......

so if she was truly threatened she will now come out here to say it abi...wait do u know the meaning of "threaten"

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ghanaian Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman On Church Altar (Photos) / Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed / Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.