Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,616 members, 7,820,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Picture Of Governor Okorocha Riding A Bicycle, Hailed By Students - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Governor Okorocha Riding A Bicycle, Hailed By Students (35929 Views)

Fayose & Peter Obi Campaign At Ekiti Market, Hailed By People (Photos) / Senator Nwaoboshi Hailed By Delta People Despite Money Laundering Charges / Bola Tinubu Attends APC Ward Congress In Lagos,hailed By Supporters(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Governor Okorocha Riding A Bicycle, Hailed By Students by eezeribe(m): 9:37pm On Apr 01, 2017
OK
Re: Picture Of Governor Okorocha Riding A Bicycle, Hailed By Students by barclayb(m): 9:37pm On Apr 01, 2017
;
Re: Picture Of Governor Okorocha Riding A Bicycle, Hailed By Students by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 01, 2017
mybestlove:
Imolite I'm sorry for una. This zombie is the worst thing that ever befell Imo.
Our gods are watching. Another slap from the ancestors is cooking. This one
even India and America put together cannot save him.

Okoro awusa.

lol... u are wicked
Re: Picture Of Governor Okorocha Riding A Bicycle, Hailed By Students by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 01, 2017
From 1 gov alone in a boat to another riding bike...and they would say they are working...jokers in power...

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Governor Okorocha Riding A Bicycle, Hailed By Students by Peterosky(m): 9:41pm On Apr 01, 2017
I was thinking this man is a human being not until i visited Imo State. I became totally disappointed in this goat when i found out what civil servants are paid in his State as salary. Yet he is the same man that have been struggling to be the President of this country. I weep for Imo State.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Governor Okorocha Riding A Bicycle, Hailed By Students by Mykelpato(m): 9:41pm On Apr 01, 2017
OkoroAwusa the pot bellied zombie

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Governor Okorocha Riding A Bicycle, Hailed By Students by mandax: 9:43pm On Apr 01, 2017
snezBaba:
That part of the country sha! immediately you join the opposition, you din Become Outcast! undecided
See them Ejãculating everywhere above me undecided
Spits**

You and Owelle himself don't even know why people from this part of the country ejaculate against him.

Owelle abandoned rest of his state outside the capital to decay, as he builds projects of his government only in the state capital,spends the allocation of the state and its 27 lgas in building only in his state capital.

In the process, he satisfies only a tiny percentage of Imo people - indigenes of the state capital.

So, whatever he builds in the state capital, the majority who he denied basic infrastructure ejaculate against him.

He listens to the cheers of the indigenes of the state capital and mistakes the cheerers for majority cheering him.
Re: Picture Of Governor Okorocha Riding A Bicycle, Hailed By Students by NaijBlog(f): 9:45pm On Apr 01, 2017
grin Your Excellency
Re: Picture Of Governor Okorocha Riding A Bicycle, Hailed By Students by thinkmoney(m): 9:46pm On Apr 01, 2017
okocha and Okorocha, who dribble people pass?

Re: Picture Of Governor Okorocha Riding A Bicycle, Hailed By Students by Maranzano(m): 9:46pm On Apr 01, 2017
It is not A BIG DEAL for him to ride a bicycle to inspect projects. He is doing some exercise to keep fit. Anyway, the road shows and tv jingles are gaining momentum in Imo again. I hope the salary arrears have been cleared.
Re: Picture Of Governor Okorocha Riding A Bicycle, Hailed By Students by kenoz(m): 9:48pm On Apr 01, 2017
smh
Re: Picture Of Governor Okorocha Riding A Bicycle, Hailed By Students by mandax: 9:55pm On Apr 01, 2017
ujoatu:
Children love to cry out...Governor Rochas while on inspection of projects stopped by the Eastern Palm University Ogboko to start up this year was hailed by school kids..
@rochasokorocha @easternpalm #university #education #ImoEducation. Photo credit: Mike Omoboriowo

Who owns this Eastern Palm University in Gov. Okorocha's hometown?

Until we are told, until the state legislature enacts laws establishing the University as wholly state government owned...

Last year, while receiving license for Eastern Palm University, Okorocha told National Universities Commission that Eastern Palm University "is my 12 years dream come true."

Is Eastern Palm University different from Rochas Foundation University long dreamed of by Rochas Okorocha?
Re: Picture Of Governor Okorocha Riding A Bicycle, Hailed By Students by olaoge(m): 9:55pm On Apr 01, 2017
My Heart bleeds anytime I saw all this *show of shame stunts* pulled by all these Polithievians
Re: Picture Of Governor Okorocha Riding A Bicycle, Hailed By Students by GambaOsaka: 9:55pm On Apr 01, 2017
These thieves don't know that Nigerians are becoming wise by the day. All these ponmo cutting, bicycle riding, corn roasting , amala eating etc. doesn't move us again.
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Governor Okorocha Riding A Bicycle, Hailed By Students by chuks34(m): 10:08pm On Apr 01, 2017
Staged picture johr.
I can see the standing of the bike and they just called those children to wave at him.
Mtchw sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Governor Okorocha Riding A Bicycle, Hailed By Students by mandax: 10:10pm On Apr 01, 2017
Let Okorocha ride his bicycle across this dilapidated bridge on Urashi river in Ugbelle, Ideato South lga; let's see how these kids on the pix shall cheer him.
The bridge joins many communities.
Previous state govts were finishing work on the road preparing to build the bridge before Okorocha won election.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Governor Okorocha Riding A Bicycle, Hailed By Students by ayandarenoni(m): 10:11pm On Apr 01, 2017
I beg who get BB charger?
Re: Picture Of Governor Okorocha Riding A Bicycle, Hailed By Students by Adieza(m): 10:11pm On Apr 01, 2017
Re: Picture Of Governor Okorocha Riding A Bicycle, Hailed By Students by Abagworo(m): 10:16pm On Apr 01, 2017
mandax:
Loooool,

let Owelle go ride his bicycle in Orlu or Okigwe areas (not in Owerri or in Ogboko) and see how he shall be treated.

Owelle reduced himself to become governor of the state capital where he builds his fancy projects to be easily seen so that he can be recommended for president.

He abandoned areas outside the state capital to decay, as he builds his dream Owerri Mega City with 8 lane streets and road tunnels and flyovers where roundabouts would have been okay in the city centre.

But this is Orlu area or isn't it?
Re: Picture Of Governor Okorocha Riding A Bicycle, Hailed By Students by Abagworo(m): 10:17pm On Apr 01, 2017
mandax:
Let Okorocha ride his bicycle across this dilapidated bridge on Urashi river in Ugbelle, Ideato South lga; let's see how these kids on the pix shall cheer him.
Previous state govts were finishing work on the road preparing to build the bridge before Okorocha won election.

That bridge is fine. How can I reach there for interesting photo shoot? It represents a history which might soon be lost.
Re: Picture Of Governor Okorocha Riding A Bicycle, Hailed By Students by DoroBen: 10:18pm On Apr 01, 2017
planned picture undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Governor Okorocha Riding A Bicycle, Hailed By Students by ruggedized1: 10:21pm On Apr 01, 2017
I don copy the picture sharperly. cheesy

mandax:

Re: Picture Of Governor Okorocha Riding A Bicycle, Hailed By Students by ruggedized1: 10:21pm On Apr 01, 2017
I don copy the picture sharperly. Waaaar start..cheesy

mandax:

Re: Picture Of Governor Okorocha Riding A Bicycle, Hailed By Students by afbstrategies: 10:22pm On Apr 01, 2017
Next Ghost will use that bicycle on him. Mummu Governor.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Governor Okorocha Riding A Bicycle, Hailed By Students by mandax: 10:33pm On Apr 01, 2017
Abagworo:

That bridge is fine. How can I reach there for interesting photo shoot? It represents a history which might soon be lost.

Abagworo says the bridge is fine.

Compare it with the Hero's bridge for fun which Okorocha built where there is no water in the state capital.

Money used by Okorocha in decorating top of asphalted roads in the state capital could have gone a long way to repair the bridge.

But pupil politician Okorocha is building and decorating only the state capital with the forlorn hope it would make him easily seen to be taken for a performing governor fit to become president of Nigeria in future.

Re: Picture Of Governor Okorocha Riding A Bicycle, Hailed By Students by Abagworo(m): 10:35pm On Apr 01, 2017
ruggedized1:
I don copy the picture sharperly. Waaaar start..cheesy

What's the use of copying Chino when you have dozens of such bridges across Orashi all through Anambra and Imo States? These ones are at Ezinifite and Akwaihedi in Nnewi South Anambra State. Go and visit them and stop copying.

Re: Picture Of Governor Okorocha Riding A Bicycle, Hailed By Students by mandax: 10:40pm On Apr 01, 2017
Okorocha's Hero's bridge where there is no water in Owerri, and colonial bridge across Urashi river in Ideato south lga.

Abagworo, you know where the bridge is, stop pretending.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Governor Okorocha Riding A Bicycle, Hailed By Students by ruggedized1: 10:40pm On Apr 01, 2017
Foolish old man hehehe

I have travelled to end of Akwaihedi where it has boundary with your useless imo state. The bridge you posted is on imo state side. Anambra does not need Imo state like Imo state needs Anambra, that's why we left you guys with your bridge in that condition.

See how bridges in Anambra rolls.. cheesy

[s]
Abagworo:

What's the use of copying Chino when you have dozens of such bridges across Orashi all through Anambra and Imo States? These ones are at Ezinifite and Akwaihedi in Nnewi South Anambra State. Go and visit them and stop copying.

[/s]

Re: Picture Of Governor Okorocha Riding A Bicycle, Hailed By Students by lazsnaira(m): 10:40pm On Apr 01, 2017
ujoatu:
Children love to cry out...Governor Rochas while on inspection of projects stopped by the Eastern Palm University Ogboko to start up this year was hailed by school kids..
@rochasokorocha @easternpalm #university #education #ImoEducation. Photo credit: Mike Omoboriowo
that background like england
Re: Picture Of Governor Okorocha Riding A Bicycle, Hailed By Students by kings09(m): 10:43pm On Apr 01, 2017
Dats ujoatu's work unless u get anoda job for him
eyeview:
He is inspecting his personal university which he built with Imo state fund and ujoatu is putting it here boldly like a state project? Shameless people

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Governor Okorocha Riding A Bicycle, Hailed By Students by Dareomo(m): 10:43pm On Apr 01, 2017
Owelle.
Re: Picture Of Governor Okorocha Riding A Bicycle, Hailed By Students by fortunechy(m): 10:43pm On Apr 01, 2017
the most useless governor himself

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akpabio Vs Nunieh: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks / Photos From Dino Melaye's London Vacation / "No Food, No Roads, No Light, No Water, No Probs" (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.