Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,454 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Let's Get Talking: Why Are You Still Awake? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let's Get Talking: Why Are You Still Awake? (1930 Views)

Check Out These Hot Photos If You're Still Awake. / If You're Still Awake, You Should Check Out These Hot Pictures. / If You Are Still Awake..make A Shout Out To Two Persons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Get Talking: Why Are You Still Awake? by Nobody: 1:55am On Apr 02, 2017
Mine is I overslept. I also like doing things at night due to the peace and quiet.

Let's hear your guys...
Re: Let's Get Talking: Why Are You Still Awake? by drishti(f): 1:59am On Apr 02, 2017
Trying to read smiley
Re: Let's Get Talking: Why Are You Still Awake? by Nobody: 2:02am On Apr 02, 2017
drishti:
Trying to read smiley
nice. Are you a lover of books or you're preparing for an exam?
Re: Let's Get Talking: Why Are You Still Awake? by LordZero(m): 2:11am On Apr 02, 2017
Na sleep sly me ooo.. Make e come, e no come..
Re: Let's Get Talking: Why Are You Still Awake? by Nobody: 2:19am On Apr 02, 2017
LordZero:
Na sleep sly me ooo.. Make e come, e no come..
hmm... I guess you used to have a routine that involved staying late into the night. Like for reading, chatting or watching movies
Re: Let's Get Talking: Why Are You Still Awake? by LordZero(m): 2:26am On Apr 02, 2017
redbeans:
hmm... I guess you used to have a routine that involved staying late into the night. Like for reading, chatting or watching movies
Something like that, sometimes reading random stuffs online..
what's keeping you up, sugar mummies issues abi tongue
Re: Let's Get Talking: Why Are You Still Awake? by drishti(f): 2:28am On Apr 02, 2017
redbeans:
nice. Are you a lover of books or you're preparing for an exam?
preparing for an exam
Re: Let's Get Talking: Why Are You Still Awake? by Nobody: 2:31am On Apr 02, 2017
How do people fall asleep so easily? I cant sleep and its really affecting my state of mind. Can someone help? I was goibg to create a thread for help but i thought this might work. Pls help.
Re: Let's Get Talking: Why Are You Still Awake? by Daveed4Jesus(m): 2:33am On Apr 02, 2017
reading
Re: Let's Get Talking: Why Are You Still Awake? by Nobody: 2:33am On Apr 02, 2017
Reading last year threads..... Sleepless...
Re: Let's Get Talking: Why Are You Still Awake? by Nobody: 2:34am On Apr 02, 2017
LordZero:

Something like that, sometimes reading random stuffs online..
what's keeping you up, sugar mummies issues abi tongue
lol.. Not at all. I stated my reasons above. But if you get to give me, ring me up wink
Re: Let's Get Talking: Why Are You Still Awake? by Nobody: 2:35am On Apr 02, 2017
drishti:
preparing for an exam
scholar!! Read for two o
Re: Let's Get Talking: Why Are You Still Awake? by Jack83: 2:35am On Apr 02, 2017
Yes, where are there?
Re: Let's Get Talking: Why Are You Still Awake? by Nobody: 2:37am On Apr 02, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:
How do people fall asleep so easily? I cant sleep and its really affecting my state of mind. Can someone help? I was goibg to create a thread for help but i thought this might work. Pls help.
hmm.. Do you stay in Lagos?
Re: Let's Get Talking: Why Are You Still Awake? by Nobody: 2:38am On Apr 02, 2017
redbeans:
hmm.. Do you stay in Lagos?

Used to, but i'm now based in Ghana.
Re: Let's Get Talking: Why Are You Still Awake? by Nobody: 2:40am On Apr 02, 2017
Niyuu:
interesting. Read mine as well so i gross more views smiley. Try overfeeding, tedious work or 'papa and mama play' next time to help out cheesy. It works for me, if not for the night horror i experienced, i would be in bed nw
Re: Let's Get Talking: Why Are You Still Awake? by LordZero(m): 2:41am On Apr 02, 2017
redbeans:
lol.. Not at all. I stated my reasons above. But if you get to give me, ring me up wink
Sorry about the discomfort.
shey u fit manage dem senator's whyfz

Niyuu:
last year's threads? Or u r waiting for ur meetings tongue tongue
Re: Let's Get Talking: Why Are You Still Awake? by Nobody: 2:43am On Apr 02, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:

Used to, but i'm now based in Ghana.
kk. Asked to know if you stay/grew up in a busy area where people are on their heels till late in the night
Re: Let's Get Talking: Why Are You Still Awake? by Nobody: 2:46am On Apr 02, 2017
redbeans:
kk. Asked to know if you stay/grew up in a busy area where people are on their heels till late in the night

Nah i grew up in a very scanty street where nothing happens. I'm trying to download a sleeping app lol this is the most unnatural thing i've ever done but its worth trying. Perhaps there are things i should avoid before goibbg to bed? Or food i should eat?
Re: Let's Get Talking: Why Are You Still Awake? by mrmrmister: 2:47am On Apr 02, 2017
I'm cooking red beans.

E no gree cook since morning.

Somebody epp angry
Re: Let's Get Talking: Why Are You Still Awake? by Nobody: 2:48am On Apr 02, 2017
LordZero:

[color=#E42217][i][b] Sorry about the discomfort.
shey u fit manage dem senator's whyfz
tnx but minus yerima and melaye's own o
Re: Let's Get Talking: Why Are You Still Awake? by AyamConfidence(m): 2:50am On Apr 02, 2017
Niyuu:
Niyuu baby

I'm up too...was watching a movie tho
Re: Let's Get Talking: Why Are You Still Awake? by Nobody: 2:50am On Apr 02, 2017
AyamConfidence:
Niyuu baby

I'm up too...was watching a movie tho

Goan sleep angry
Re: Let's Get Talking: Why Are You Still Awake? by Nobody: 2:50am On Apr 02, 2017
mrmrmister:
I'm cooking red beans.

E no gree cook since morning.

Somebody epp angry
hahaha.. My guess is that you're cooking beans in hostel, using hot plate with a low voltage
Re: Let's Get Talking: Why Are You Still Awake? by LordZero(m): 2:51am On Apr 02, 2017
redbeans:
tnx but minus yerima and melaye's own o
grin cheesy
Re: Let's Get Talking: Why Are You Still Awake? by AyamConfidence(m): 2:52am On Apr 02, 2017
Iono why but I'm kinda a night crawler...it's sick tho cos I always wake up with a headache and I begin to swoon
Re: Let's Get Talking: Why Are You Still Awake? by Nobody: 2:53am On Apr 02, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:

Nah i grew up in a very scanty street where nothing happens. I'm trying to download a sleeping app lol this is the most unnatural thing i've ever done but its worth trying. Perhaps there are things i should avoid before going to bed? Or food i should eat?
hehehe.. I'm not a nutritionist. But I do know one thing, we grew up eating heavy eba for supper. To put us to bed
Re: Let's Get Talking: Why Are You Still Awake? by AyamConfidence(m): 2:54am On Apr 02, 2017
Niyuu:

Goan sleep angry
you too goan sleep

Well I'm not sleepy at all...are you?
Re: Let's Get Talking: Why Are You Still Awake? by AyamConfidence(m): 2:54am On Apr 02, 2017
redbeans:
hehehe.. I'm not a nutritionist. But I do know one thing, we grew up eating heavy eba for supper. To put us to bed
bro I ate heavy eba last night cheesy and I'm not a bit sleepy
Re: Let's Get Talking: Why Are You Still Awake? by Nobody: 2:54am On Apr 02, 2017
AyamConfidence:
you too goan sleep

Well I'm not sleepy at all...are you?

I am actually. Just wanna finish reading
Re: Let's Get Talking: Why Are You Still Awake? by AyamConfidence(m): 2:56am On Apr 02, 2017
Niyuu:

I am actually. Just wanna finish reading
ah an...what are you reading... Send me the link na so I can peep it

I've been meaning to ask you something sha...can I shoot?
Re: Let's Get Talking: Why Are You Still Awake? by mrmrmister: 2:56am On Apr 02, 2017
redbeans:
hahaha.. My guess is that you're cooking beans in hostel, using hot plate with a low voltage

No, I'm cooking beans in a cave using firewood with low voltage.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Your Were Given The Chance To Be... What Would You Do? / Lady Depressed After Her Nudes With Her Face Hits The Internet [photos] / What Is That Sexy Ringing Tune

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.