Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,878 members, 7,813,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Two Funny Stuffs I Saw Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Two Funny Stuffs I Saw Today (803 Views)

Thread removed / Fufeyin: I Saw The Death Of Abba Kyari, Prayed About It But It's The Will Of God / I.O Ajilore's Prophecies: "I Saw Saraki Overcoming, Pray Against Plane Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Funny Stuffs I Saw Today by otemdomino: 9:35am On Apr 02, 2017
Just within 30 minutes, these two funny stuffs happened right before my sight. Okay, I decided to do away with my car and go by commercial bus for my tours of Nigeria to make findings.

1. The first thing I saw while on the road was a man who has hunch chest carrying Bible and crossing the road. I laugh because the guy didn't seem to know what was the content of the book he carries for people like him.
Bible: Leveticus 21:19-20: No man who has any defect may come near: no man who is blind or lame, disfigured or deformed; 19 no man with a crippled foot or hand, 20 or who is hunchbacked or dwarfed, or who has any eye defect, or who has festering or running sores or damaged testicles.

2. The second thing happened when I entered the commercial bus and the driver drove rough just once. To our amazement, the only guy who carried a bible in his hands was the only person who was shouting on the top of his voice and abusing the driver. The guy came down the bus immediately after barking the bus to a halt. WHO CAN GUESS WHAT THAT DUDE IS AFRAID OF? cheesy cheesy

Hahn, hardmirror, Frank317, Felixmor, Wilgrea7, Seun, Muafrika2, Akintom, Joseff14, Junia, Jacksonville, Gboyee4fun, Johnydon22, Lepasharon, Dazzlingd, realmindz, hopefulLandlord

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Funny Stuffs I Saw Today by akintom(m): 11:53am On Apr 02, 2017
otemdomino:
Just within 30 minutes, these two funny stuffs happened right before my sight. Okay, I decided to do away with my car and go by commercial bus for my tours of Nigeria to make findings.

1. The first thing I saw while on the road was a man who has hunch chest carrying Bible and crossing the road. I laugh because the guy didn't seem to know what was the content of the book he carries for people like him.

2. The second thing happened when I entered the commercial bus and the driver drove rough just once. To our amazement, the only guy who carried a bible in his hands was the only person who was shouting on the top of his voice and abusing the driver. The guy came down the bus immediately after barking the bus to a halt. WHO CAN GUESS WHAT THAT DUDE IS AFRAID OF? cheesy cheesy

Hahn, hardmirror, Frank317, Felixmor, Wilgrea7, Seun, Muafrika2, Akintom, Joseff14, Junia, Jacksonville, Gboyee4fun, Johnydon22, Lepasharon, Dazzlingd, realmindz, hopefulLandlord

The irony of godists and their Gods there.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Funny Stuffs I Saw Today by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 02, 2017
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Two Funny Stuffs I Saw Today by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 02, 2017
Mark 2:17

When Jesus heard it, he saith unto them, They that are whole have no need of the physician, but they that are sick: I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.
Re: Two Funny Stuffs I Saw Today by enshy: 1:37pm On Apr 02, 2017
Muafrika2:

When Jesus heard it, he saith unto them, They that are whole have no need of the physician, but they that are sick: I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.
Bro you are on point. Thanks for helping the simple to understand wisdom.
Ignorant God haters who pride themselves in their simplicity.
How sensible is the op really?
Dont they know the call to Salavation is for all through Christ Jesus? For he saith 'whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved'
Re: Two Funny Stuffs I Saw Today by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 02, 2017
Forget the op. He's seriously "disturbed" grin

enshy:

Bro you are on point. Thanks for helping the simple to understand wisdom.
Ignorant God haters who pride themselves in their simplicity.
How sensible is the op really?
Dont they know the call to Salavation is for all through Christ Jesus? For he saith 'whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved'

Re: Two Funny Stuffs I Saw Today by otemdomino: 7:20pm On Apr 02, 2017
Muafrika2:

What is this post addressing? It hasn't addressed the topic a bit Mr curser of unborn generation cheesy

1 Like

Re: Two Funny Stuffs I Saw Today by otemdomino: 7:22pm On Apr 02, 2017
Muafrika2:
Forget the op. He's seriously "disturbed" grin

I want to laff
Ha ha ha ha
You make me laff!!!

1 Like

Re: Two Funny Stuffs I Saw Today by realmindz: 7:51pm On Apr 02, 2017
otemdomino:

hahahahah laugh wan tear my belle.

u don craze finish oo grin
Re: Two Funny Stuffs I Saw Today by hopefulLandlord: 2:58pm On Apr 03, 2017
very funny
Re: Two Funny Stuffs I Saw Today by OtemAtum: 7:18pm On May 08, 2019
Read and be wise

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

You don't mean it, nightmares challenges, wow, how?? love this story / Are You Doubting God? / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 24/07/17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.