Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,811 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Twitter User Claim He Was Offered N500K To Stand Against Bukola Saraki(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter User Claim He Was Offered N500K To Stand Against Bukola Saraki(photos) (2524 Views)

John Okafor Meets Atiku And Saraki (Photos) / Heavy Protest Rocks National Assembly Over Plot To Impeach Saraki (PHOTOS) / Protest Against Bukola Saraki In Offa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter User Claim He Was Offered N500K To Stand Against Bukola Saraki(photos) by ahmedkoded95(m): 1:14pm On Apr 02, 2017

Re: Twitter User Claim He Was Offered N500K To Stand Against Bukola Saraki(photos) by dunkem21(m): 1:17pm On Apr 02, 2017
No weapon formed against Saraki shall prosper cool ..

3 Likes

Re: Twitter User Claim He Was Offered N500K To Stand Against Bukola Saraki(photos) by CriticMaestro: 1:19pm On Apr 02, 2017
in donald trump's voice;

this is fake news...

500k for a protest? u can gather more than 50million Nigerians if u want to

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Claim He Was Offered N500K To Stand Against Bukola Saraki(photos) by Nebuchadnezar: 1:21pm On Apr 02, 2017
progressive01

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Claim He Was Offered N500K To Stand Against Bukola Saraki(photos) by psucc(m): 1:28pm On Apr 02, 2017
They are ready to even pay you the more just to put Nigeria in more confusion.
We can only be free if we will be wise in 2019.

3 Likes

Re: Twitter User Claim He Was Offered N500K To Stand Against Bukola Saraki(photos) by Ceema1(f): 1:30pm On Apr 02, 2017
And so fvcking what?

Thunder fire u Mr capacity abi wetin be ur useless name?

Thunder fire saraki too for holding Nigeria.

Thunder fire any useless nonentity who is thinking of quoting me wrongly.

God bless Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Twitter User Claim He Was Offered N500K To Stand Against Bukola Saraki(photos) by YoungB1a(m): 1:32pm On Apr 02, 2017
g
Re: Twitter User Claim He Was Offered N500K To Stand Against Bukola Saraki(photos) by ayindejimmy(m): 1:40pm On Apr 02, 2017
He didn't tell us that Saraki paid him more to stand with Saraki.

Because you're either for or against.

3 Likes

Re: Twitter User Claim He Was Offered N500K To Stand Against Bukola Saraki(photos) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 02, 2017
Ceema1:
And so fvcking what?

God bless Nigeria
Thunder go fire you last. People like you are the problem we have in the country.

13 Likes

Re: Twitter User Claim He Was Offered N500K To Stand Against Bukola Saraki(photos) by vedaxcool(m): 1:52pm On Apr 02, 2017
And they also offered every nairalander 500k because THEY could be anybody and nobody. Or are THEY nameless people? 500k for a twitter account with less than 100k followers oh please.
Re: Twitter User Claim He Was Offered N500K To Stand Against Bukola Saraki(photos) by SoNature(m): 1:59pm On Apr 02, 2017
Too much politicking ruins a country!

Politicians and Nigerians should be talking about development until December 2018 then politicking may start.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Claim He Was Offered N500K To Stand Against Bukola Saraki(photos) by Jabioro: 2:06pm On Apr 02, 2017
I don't no why you refused the offer.. you on twitter ranting.. Who's the Saraki epp ?

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Claim He Was Offered N500K To Stand Against Bukola Saraki(photos) by policy12: 2:16pm On Apr 02, 2017
I doubt the truth behind the story, is either u are doing this to make the politicking get more hotter or to get favor from saraki. If u are telling d truth do d screen shot of the call or give us ur number let check the call log from service provider.

Now u dey form boss abeg who Nigeria polithievcian help if not their own pocket?

So who Saraki epp?

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Claim He Was Offered N500K To Stand Against Bukola Saraki(photos) by hucienda: 2:21pm On Apr 02, 2017
APC.

Ruling party in opposition.

"House divided against itself shall not stand."

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Claim He Was Offered N500K To Stand Against Bukola Saraki(photos) by Emekamex(m): 2:23pm On Apr 02, 2017
Ceema1:
And so fvcking what?

God bless Nigeria

Receive sense

5 Likes

Re: Twitter User Claim He Was Offered N500K To Stand Against Bukola Saraki(photos) by Yorubasgreat(f): 2:27pm On Apr 02, 2017
This story is fact..

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Claim He Was Offered N500K To Stand Against Bukola Saraki(photos) by BeardedMeat(m): 3:05pm On Apr 02, 2017
Ceema1:
And so fvcking what?

God bless Nigeria
...and thunder fire Ceemas for been brainless.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Claim He Was Offered N500K To Stand Against Bukola Saraki(photos) by Jesusloveyou: 3:06pm On Apr 02, 2017
dunkem21:

No weapon formed against Saraki shall prosper cool ..

..A thousand will fall by his side and another ten thousand he will crush under his feet tongue
500k to do what?
To remove saraki?
I hiss in swahili.
That is how your head is bend like lie for believing lies.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Claim He Was Offered N500K To Stand Against Bukola Saraki(photos) by ZombieTERROR: 3:13pm On Apr 02, 2017
Ceema1:
And so fvcking what?

God bless Nigeria
After the thunder fire Nigeria finish
E go then come for you

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Claim He Was Offered N500K To Stand Against Bukola Saraki(photos) by ZombieTERROR: 3:15pm On Apr 02, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
500k to do what?
To remove saraki?
I hiss in swahili.
That is how your head is bend like lie for believing lies.
Sai babarian
Welcome

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Claim He Was Offered N500K To Stand Against Bukola Saraki(photos) by goonsmi: 3:18pm On Apr 02, 2017
The guy is just seeking attention ni joor.
Re: Twitter User Claim He Was Offered N500K To Stand Against Bukola Saraki(photos) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 02, 2017
Saraki dey busy, d knack em akpako... no time. cool
Re: Twitter User Claim He Was Offered N500K To Stand Against Bukola Saraki(photos) by Ceema1(f): 3:38pm On Apr 02, 2017
venai:
Thunder go fire you last. People like you are the problem we have in the country.
Shataap there u bitter Ipod zombie or kuku jump in to lagoon where u belong. mtchewww!

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Claim He Was Offered N500K To Stand Against Bukola Saraki(photos) by vedaxcool(m): 3:40pm On Apr 02, 2017
[s]
ZombieTERROR:

After the thunder fire Nigeria finish
E go then come for you
[/s]

Aftee thunder fire COWNU e go come fire the witches for your village for doing this to you.

Re: Twitter User Claim He Was Offered N500K To Stand Against Bukola Saraki(photos) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 02, 2017
Oh Lord, what have we done to deserve this APC devils.

Re: Twitter User Claim He Was Offered N500K To Stand Against Bukola Saraki(photos) by irynterri(f): 3:49pm On Apr 02, 2017
please how can one even join these political media groups that are paying 500k,abeg I'm interested,sarrki and tonyebarcista please carry your girl along,I don't mind been the next apc or pdp Twitter handler, I can even send my C.V..2019 fever ;Dplease how can one even join these political media groups that are paying 500k,abeg I'm interested,sarrki and tonyebarcista please carry your girl along,I don't mind been the next apc or pdp Twitter handler, I can even send my C.V..2019 fever grin
Re: Twitter User Claim He Was Offered N500K To Stand Against Bukola Saraki(photos) by ZombieTERROR: 4:29pm On Apr 02, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Aftee thunder fire COWNU e go come fire the witches for your village for doing this to you.
You think I get una time
BMC troll

Re: Twitter User Claim He Was Offered N500K To Stand Against Bukola Saraki(photos) by Tazdroid(m): 4:35pm On Apr 02, 2017
Ceema1:
And so fvcking what?

God bless Nigeria

Re: Twitter User Claim He Was Offered N500K To Stand Against Bukola Saraki(photos) by Tazdroid(m): 4:36pm On Apr 02, 2017
OK, going Mr. Capacity, I'm listening

Re: Twitter User Claim He Was Offered N500K To Stand Against Bukola Saraki(photos) by Sketchandcraft(m): 4:39pm On Apr 02, 2017
Why am I not contacted... It's a lie..

Una just dey create account and counter account at the same time just to get monthly allowance from ur pay per Post Master...
Re: Twitter User Claim He Was Offered N500K To Stand Against Bukola Saraki(photos) by BrutalJab: 5:35pm On Apr 02, 2017
B. M. C
Re: Twitter User Claim He Was Offered N500K To Stand Against Bukola Saraki(photos) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 03, 2017
Ceema1:
Shataap there u bitter Ipod zombie or kuku jump in to lagoon where u belong. mtchewww!
Idiotic slowpoke, you can not say for sure whether I belong to the zombie or ipob. For your info, i am neither an ipob, zombie nor an afonja. Well i am actually a FLATONJA. And i represent neither Jonathan nor Buhari. Meanwhile, i am some kilometers away from Lag. So you can do the dive into the lagoon or take a snipper. People like are a curse to this blessed country.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019 Presidential Candidate,kingsley Moghalu & Family In A Photoshoot(pics) / How Court Declared Aregbesola Winner After Canceling Results Of 10 Local Govts / Enough Of Government Of Excuses Says Olawepo Hashim (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.