Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa (50436 Views)

Davido And His DMW Crew Rock Native Attires As They Pose Together In Senegal / Davido And Dmw Gang Playing Snooker As They Take Down Owerri Girls (pics,vid). / Davido DMW Gang Member Mayorkun Flaunt His Girlfriend For The First Time(pic,vid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa by Oxster(m): 5:28pm On Apr 02, 2017
uniqueogo:
mtchewwwww please can someone tell him the beard doesn't even suit him
I don't why God usually gives money to those who doesn't know what to do with it.....
if not that he's the God that knows all I for just vex.

I no blame him shaa it all depends on his upbringing

Acting lyk a hater
Re: Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa by MarkGeraldo(m): 5:43pm On Apr 02, 2017
If only he could give me just a note....

I won't worry my mama for like 2 months
Re: Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa by fakati(m): 5:46pm On Apr 02, 2017
And what should we do now?

Re: Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa by newspostng(m): 6:44pm On Apr 02, 2017
why not assist some people with BTA
Re: Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa by Egalitarian1: 7:00pm On Apr 02, 2017
Celebration of irredeemable ignorance! Even Bill Gate, Dangote and the likes cannot exhibit such level of insanity. Rubbish!
Davido or whatever you called yourself

Re: Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa by Keepshining(f): 7:23pm On Apr 02, 2017
The momment this guy joined bearded gang eh!
Re: Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa by permit(m): 8:46pm On Apr 02, 2017
stop this madness already, Mr P.M.B go prob u.
Re: Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa by Oppypoppy: 8:47pm On Apr 02, 2017
kabayomi:
No be ma money but that's gross immaturity...

You don't see Dangote going about like that angry

Dangote na matured man na. Diz one na pikin. Wetin u expect?

1 Like

Re: Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa by zudozz: 9:51pm On Apr 02, 2017
why is this guy always being childish? Is he really a rich man's son?

1 Like

Re: Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 02, 2017
Wizkid is more matured than this guy by far.

1 Like

Re: Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa by Tinyemeka(m): 10:39pm On Apr 02, 2017
undecided He's as talentless as he's wack.

I pity anyone who looks up to him as a role model.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yY6nxAK7Cpo
Re: Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa by marxwellerr247(m): 10:57pm On Apr 02, 2017
Nairaland should stop posting this kind of rubbish
Life has a bigger meaning , than these
Re: Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa by ennytemple: 4:47am On Apr 03, 2017
CriticMaestro:
look at the foool, he cant even help innocent Nigerians coming under xenophobic attacks by boycotting south africa. i dont blame him sha, i blame his stewpid fans

borrow sense nah....just listen to yourself.
the likes of dangote weytin dem do epp Nigerians for southy?

even if davido act is childish, which i agree buh ur comment is dumb 2 bro....#kipdreplybro
Re: Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa by ennytemple: 4:50am On Apr 03, 2017
joshboss:

Hater ooshi
no mind am.. at least he never put chain fr d guy sister neck
Re: Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa by nengisteph(f): 7:38am On Apr 03, 2017
I jos tire for dis guy he should grow up... poverty mentality

1 Like

Re: Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa by drealnamdy(m): 9:16am On Apr 03, 2017
I don't blame him... But the moderator that puts up every single activities of the foolish boy.. Davido's gf sneezes, davido's daughter dances, davido uses the toilet, davido sprays cash

1 Like

Re: Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 03, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
lipsrsealed

I juz don't get it...wat kind of MUMUNESS is this? Please explain
How many marks? smiley
Re: Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa by Ugosample(m): 11:50pm On Apr 03, 2017
drehdinho:
Empty barrel makes the loudest noise. For Davido's mind now, na only him get money. What a misplaced priority.

Oga, he is not empty barrel o shocked
He may be annoying and all, but not empty barrel.
The empty barrels are the ones who fake on Naija campuses
Re: Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa by CEOmrkay(m): 8:23am On Nov 26, 2017
kabayomi:
No be ma money but that's gross immaturity...

You don't see Dangote going about like that angry
guy relax, dangote is a business man, while this young lad is an entertainer! His only tryna sell out his brand
Re: Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa by CEOmrkay(m): 8:26am On Nov 26, 2017
lytech1:
He has nothing to offer his fans anymore,so he needs to create some madness to keep his fame.

His problem na him problem
Lol, your simply hating on the gee
He has 4 hit tracks banging in every club

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Don’t Tell People Mohbad Is My Son – Singer’s Mother Narrates Ordeals / ‘Why Dammy Krane Was Kicked Out Of 2face’s Record Label’ / King Kelly Exposes Laura Ikeji After She Sacked Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.