Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa (50434 Views)

Davido And His DMW Crew Rock Native Attires As They Pose Together In Senegal / Davido And Dmw Gang Playing Snooker As They Take Down Owerri Girls (pics,vid). / Davido DMW Gang Member Mayorkun Flaunt His Girlfriend For The First Time(pic,vid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa by Freethought(m): 2:54pm On Apr 02, 2017
Lord, please, whenever you you plan to give me money, do not take away my brain in excahnge for the money given.
Re: Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa by Sarah20A(f): 2:54pm On Apr 02, 2017
Rich people madness Na so e take dey start cool
Re: Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa by freemile2ru: 2:57pm On Apr 02, 2017
ALAYORMII:
A German girl married a Spanish man & went to Spain.. She can't speak Spanish.. Each time she wants to buy chicken legs, she would lift her skirt& show her thighs to enable the seller understand her... This went on for sometime.. One day she wanted to buy banana.. So She took her husband to the shop.. (don't laugh listen Dirty minds)

She didn't do what you're thinking because her husband speaks Spanish very well.
Then she did what I was thinking because that's was just my thought
Re: Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa by Braveryy(m): 2:58pm On Apr 02, 2017
Na im money

1 Like

Re: Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa by Emerituz(m): 3:06pm On Apr 02, 2017
Ontarget:
This is childishness at its peak. This guy is the number 1 person I can identify in music industry who has zero talent but forced himself on everyone using his father's money.
Did he force himself on you?
And next time speak for yourself
Re: Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa by mario383: 3:10pm On Apr 02, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
lipsrsealed

I juz don't get it...wat kind of MUMUNESS is this? Please explain
Honestly, am sure that boy nuts sometimes dey loosed. Or most likely has temporary brain problems.

1 Like

Re: Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:12pm On Apr 02, 2017
mario383:
Honestly, am sure that boy nuts sometimes dey loosed. Or most likely has temporary brain problems.

U will never see JAY-Z or Kanye or P.Diddy doing this type of stupiid stunt..

2 Likes

Re: Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa by Fourwinds: 3:15pm On Apr 02, 2017
nonsense
Re: Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa by MayhorE(m): 3:19pm On Apr 02, 2017
Op, u av to return my data for making me to click on this shit with the aim of seeing him helping needy

1 Like

Re: Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa by echidi: 3:24pm On Apr 02, 2017
hapsyno:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUQx5mfIVJQ
davido only u de chop money now Abi wen u begin get issues not na poor masses your agents go the disturb to contribute money for one operation or another..... I just d watch u make I see who go com post rubbish on air say..... Pls donate money for davido, dem go see my other side...... Rubbish idiot of human being
Re: Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 02, 2017
Lwkm dz davido guy eh

Too much money sotey e begin eat money,

Chai, ode,lwkm,baba flex jawe, haters will hate
People will talk, as far as your sane, flex, and play safe.
Re: Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa by stieyven(m): 3:25pm On Apr 02, 2017
emeijeh:
Wetin dis one mean na?

I feel like remixing his song "if"

If i tell you say you foolish o o o Childishness and stupid na your own Davido
No do no do
.... .. ... .. ..
he who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5:22
Re: Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa by LockDown69(m): 3:28pm On Apr 02, 2017
So immature.
Re: Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 02, 2017
Who the hell? Is this juvenile delinquent? Jeeeez! In all my years of stupidity and meeting stupid people like me i have never ever seen anything so stupid like this, money really isn't every thing, Adequate state of mind is. This guy appears to be the saddest child in nigeria.
Re: Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa by Flamzey00(m): 3:34pm On Apr 02, 2017
Babydo.. Dis dude is damn too childish #Money freaks anyway#
Re: Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa by Had1zasaf: 3:36pm On Apr 02, 2017
emeijeh:
Wetin dis one mean na?

I feel like remixing his song "if"

If i tell you say you foolish o o o
Childishness and stupid na your own Davido

No do no do
.... .. ... .. ..

Walahi NL WONT kill me at all
Re: Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa by iwadobo: 3:38pm On Apr 02, 2017
avalanche25:
dis guy is too childish
He need an override mechanism to rest his system

Men are really watching. Very soon ,he will be reset
Re: Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa by Femzy900(m): 3:39pm On Apr 02, 2017
Nothing to use money for again just for trash now

1 Like

Re: Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa by biodun95: 3:46pm On Apr 02, 2017
Wizkid can never do such a thing, the guy is more matured than Davido. Wizkid is even an international brand, he represent an international label. Now I see why Sony did not invest on Davido due to his foolishness. The day I salute this guy mumu is when he threw a party cos of the Sony deal. WizKid never made any noise about it, according to his recent tweets he should have been signed to Sony 3 years ago but he pondered on it so that he will not make a mistake cos he is not about the money like Davido but the music.

1 Like

Re: Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa by karimusaa: 3:46pm On Apr 02, 2017
Davido and recklessness be like:

1 Share

Re: Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa by profbabatunde: 3:47pm On Apr 02, 2017
Re: Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa by karimusaa: 3:48pm On Apr 02, 2017
Davidi and recklessness belike...
Re: Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa by thexzy(m): 3:52pm On Apr 02, 2017
lovelygurl:
Such a baby
"Baby" is even a pet-name, you should have used the word "Kid" rather for clarity seek.
Re: Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa by Crixina(f): 4:04pm On Apr 02, 2017
kabayomi:
No be ma money but that's gross immaturity...

You don't see Dangote going about like that angry
before u no know, this one na smallie na.

Sometimes money can't buy class, I take Wizkid any day anytime over this one

Even his songs sef..
Re: Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa by kingsumo(m): 4:05pm On Apr 02, 2017
Small pikin na imm dey worry you
Re: Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa by sshalom(m): 4:19pm On Apr 02, 2017
Stupidity in high definition.
Re: Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 02, 2017
smartty68:
Davido still needs some growing up to do...
Re: Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa by drehdinho(m): 4:50pm On Apr 02, 2017
Empty barrel makes the loudest noise. For Davido's mind now, na only him get money. What a misplaced priority.
Re: Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa by Ray360: 4:54pm On Apr 02, 2017
Chai.. God knows how many people that money can save and give a new meaning to their lives. this is stupidity at its finest height.

well, misbehave now that you have the money and live recklessly. I pray you don't lose all soon and start begging around.
Re: Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa by uniqueogo(f): 4:57pm On Apr 02, 2017
mtchewwwww please can someone tell him the beard doesn't even suit him
I don't why God usually gives money to those who doesn't know what to do with it.....
if not that he's the God that knows all I for just vex
Re: Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa by uniqueogo(f): 4:57pm On Apr 02, 2017
mtchewwwww please can someone tell him the beard doesn't even suit him
I don't why God usually gives money to those who doesn't know what to do with it.....
if not that he's the God that knows all I for just vex.

I no blame him shaa it all depends on his upbringing
Re: Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa by nkemjacob2(m): 5:25pm On Apr 02, 2017
He shud stop being useless. If the money is 2 much he shud help his fans and destitutes in hard times

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Actress Halima Abubakar Bares Her Boobs And Tattoo As She Steps Out In Style / Kanye & Kim Kardashian Vs Olajumoke's Husband - photos / Why I Don’t Tell People Mohbad Is My Son – Singer’s Mother Narrates Ordeals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.