Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa (50435 Views)

Davido And His DMW Crew Rock Native Attires As They Pose Together In Senegal / Davido And Dmw Gang Playing Snooker As They Take Down Owerri Girls (pics,vid). / Davido DMW Gang Member Mayorkun Flaunt His Girlfriend For The First Time(pic,vid (2) (3) (4)

Re: Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa by jullty: 2:27pm On Apr 02, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa by lastmaster(m): 2:27pm On Apr 02, 2017
=
Re: Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 02, 2017
My time will come
Re: Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 02, 2017
EFCC dey find you.
Re: Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa by xreal: 2:27pm On Apr 02, 2017
God, please don't let me have the money that will make me run mentally ill.

Re: Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa by Olukat(m): 2:28pm On Apr 02, 2017
CaroLyner:
What a waste.

Isn't waste my dear
Davido is a show man, that's what he does for a living cheesy cheesy

Re: Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa by dapsoneh: 2:29pm On Apr 02, 2017
lytech1:
He has nothing to offer his fans anymore,so he needs to create some madness to keep his fame.

His problem na him problem
like u read my mind. Whhen some1 is going down musically but still. Wants to stay in the news by all means
Re: Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa by pat1612(m): 2:29pm On Apr 02, 2017
And me with mine cannot even show cry cry
I am not a big boy like him sad sad

Re: Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa by avalanche25: 2:29pm On Apr 02, 2017
emeijeh:
Wetin dis one mean na?
dis guy is too childish
He need an override mechanism to rest his system

Re: Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa by g4gerald: 2:29pm On Apr 02, 2017
Wen u cudn't bliv u'll ever have money
Re: Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 02, 2017
undecided eat?
Re: Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa by MARYchiells(f): 2:34pm On Apr 02, 2017
ALAYORMII:
A German girl married a Spanish man & went to Spain.. She can't speak Spanish.. Each time she wants to buy chicken legs, she would lift her skirt& show her thighs to enable the seller understand her... This went on for sometime.. One day she wanted to buy banana.. So She took her husband to the shop.. (don't laugh listen Dirty minds)

She didn't do what you're thinking because her husband speaks Spanish very well.

Why did you think that I thought dirty if had no dirty thought.
You tried to stain my beautiful mind this beautiful Sunday.
Re: Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa by goldedprince: 2:36pm On Apr 02, 2017
fake holywood money
Re: Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa by originalKsp(m): 2:36pm On Apr 02, 2017
IamLucy:
$100=30,000 that is my salary someone is eating
No mind him, na pride pride dey do am.

Re: Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa by originalKsp(m): 2:36pm On Apr 02, 2017
IamLucy:
$100=30,000 that is my salary someone is eating
No mind him, na pride pride dey do am.
Re: Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa by dreamwords: 2:37pm On Apr 02, 2017
I use to think this guy is matured ,
Re: Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa by virus05(m): 2:37pm On Apr 02, 2017
foolish humain being,, no be say u go finish the food, money wey u for give motherless babies
Re: Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa by Nov2(m): 2:37pm On Apr 02, 2017
can someone tell him, he is no more a kid, even wizkid dat calls him a kid act like a kid no more.
Re: Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa by sheDD(m): 2:38pm On Apr 02, 2017
without being told

this guy has nth to offer but mumuness

Re: Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa by lytech1(m): 2:39pm On Apr 02, 2017
joshboss:

Hater ooshi
yimu for you.
Continue masturbating on another man success
Re: Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa by stovia0084: 2:40pm On Apr 02, 2017
I am not hating oooo...

But u will never see Paddy Adenuga do this nonsence, and his father is by far richer dan yours. (Forbis).

Its pure imanuarity

Re: Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa by Goahead(m): 2:42pm On Apr 02, 2017
You all forgot it happened in SA where madness is norm undecided
Re: Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa by JCBOY4LIFE: 2:42pm On Apr 02, 2017
kabayomi:
No be ma money but that's gross immaturity...

You don't see Dangote going about like that angry

Davido is just too childish with his ways of life
Re: Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa by joshboss(m): 2:43pm On Apr 02, 2017
lytech1:

yimu for you.

Continue masturbating on another man success

D soap just finish. Lemme rush nd get anoda one
Re: Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:43pm On Apr 02, 2017
I've never heard of this guy doing something for church or less privileged. Nawao
Re: Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa by oyienootieno: 2:45pm On Apr 02, 2017
guy30stainless:
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind if not I for talk say na immaturity dey worry him.

You beat me to the last phrase. .

Re: Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 02, 2017
This young man is misguided, see what he is doing openly to the dismay of his recession ravaged fans, without maturity fame can cause misbehaviour
Re: Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa by 2shur: 2:47pm On Apr 02, 2017
Frankly speaking this druggie
Got no talent
He sings like a 2year old.
I like your mini skirt.
Y wud a guy say he like your mini skirt
Nor do nor do.gra gra.
All his songs are so boring.
Buh cause of his dads ill wealth
He forces his wacked out songs on us.
Paying heavily radio stations and with influence these guy needs to ne robbed.
Beaten
And beaten once again.
Kids at your age 26 u stil dey act like 15yr old.
Wtf
I spit on u wacked out no condom bastard david. U dont deserve the o.
Fuc u.
Naija fillee with lots of rubbish music talents who make noise.sing abt angelas face.angelaa yansh.how she walks.
No one can relate to they song.
All glorify useless ugly gals
Thats all naija music got to offer
Ugly gals.bleached gals.bleached skin.
They pusssys
How she walks
I mean wtf.
Look at mr eazi album
So boring
Track 1 woman
Track 5. Skin tight
Track 8..love u tire.
I mean wtf

Re: Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa by Elfaris(m): 2:48pm On Apr 02, 2017
hapsyno:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUQx5mfIVJQ
D guy just MuMu, such childish behavior.
Re: Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa by marchbwoy(m): 2:48pm On Apr 02, 2017
After the boy will come and be saying ... They stole from him in SA....iranu
Re: Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa by Lukenitheooo6(m): 2:49pm On Apr 02, 2017
person way dey give am this idea hate m alot
But davido never sabi

Why I Don’t Tell People Mohbad Is My Son – Singer’s Mother Narrates Ordeals / ‘Why Dammy Krane Was Kicked Out Of 2face’s Record Label’ / King Kelly Exposes Laura Ikeji After She Sacked Him