Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Homosexual Rapes Boy To Death In Niger State (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Homosexual Rapes Boy To Death In Niger State (Photos) (52466 Views)

Man, 44, Rapes Boy, 15 / Mother Suspecting Her Son Of Homosexual Activity Catches Him With His Partner / Photo Of The Suya Seller That Raped 12-Year-Old Boy To Death In Niger (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Homosexual Rapes Boy To Death In Niger State (Photos) by Zaitoon: 8:03pm On Apr 02, 2017
divicode:
They go to place of worship 5 time a day
They wash themselves 5 times a day
Yet they can still rape a boy of same sex to death?
What a god they serve!
Theirs is obviously a religion of deception!
you are one very big fool and I don't blame you, I blame all the morons liking your post.
if a Christian commit a crime, you lots will blame the person and not the religion. opposite is the case when it comes to Islam and Muslims.

stupid hypocritical Nigerian Christians.

1 Like

Re: Homosexual Rapes Boy To Death In Niger State (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 8:07pm On Apr 02, 2017
snezBaba:

Nawa ooo, so you sef be hypocrite undecided
Tchew
No vex baba.. Na the truth I yarn so
Re: Homosexual Rapes Boy To Death In Niger State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 02, 2017
ConqueredWest:
A very small boy not up to 12years

Juju for wealth has entered this case

comments like this...
i pray for the youth of this country undecided
Re: Homosexual Rapes Boy To Death In Niger State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 02, 2017
Zaitoon:
you are one very big fool and I don't blame you, I blame all the morons liking your post.
if a Christian commit a crime, you lots will blame the person and not the religion. opposite is the case when it comes to Islam and Muslims.

stupid hypocritical Nigerian Christians.

It does not change the fact that you are your people are pedophile which include your murderous prophet!
Re: Homosexual Rapes Boy To Death In Niger State (Photos) by GoldEnyong(m): 9:23pm On Apr 02, 2017
North. home of extreme negative things
Re: Homosexual Rapes Boy To Death In Niger State (Photos) by lilcashking(m): 9:44pm On Apr 02, 2017
divicode:
What a god they serve!
who can only one person represent a holy religion. Use your brain and think my brother. If this is the case what of Christians that commit crimes, are they representing their view or Christianity. To my own knowledge no religion in this world that support homosexuality.
Re: Homosexual Rapes Boy To Death In Niger State (Photos) by yeszee2: 10:01pm On Apr 02, 2017
subhanallah
Re: Homosexual Rapes Boy To Death In Niger State (Photos) by davien(m): 11:04pm On Apr 02, 2017
divicode:
What a god they serve!
And christian priests and pastors don't molest people?
Re: Homosexual Rapes Boy To Death In Niger State (Photos) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Apr 02, 2017
divicode:
What a god they serve!

As if priests arent the most efficient rap.ists of boys in the world.
Re: Homosexual Rapes Boy To Death In Niger State (Photos) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 02, 2017
fuck419:
A religion that tells you it's a sin to drink alchohol but permits you to smoke. Perhaps i was fortunate never to have come from such tribe and religion. But i know myself for sure that i would always be able to personally distinguish from evil and good, right and wrong, and not to rely on my fellow human being direct my thoughts and actions. I am not a fool cause God did not create me to be one. So i encourage all northners and Nigerians to think right, talk right and act right.

Again! Priests are the most efficient rapists of boys in the world.
Re: Homosexual Rapes Boy To Death In Niger State (Photos) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 02, 2017
Nigerian christians are without a doubt the dum.best of all christians in the world. Some of the comments here are truly baffling. Again for those blaming islam, what should be said abou christian priests (not even simple citizens) form the biggest block of boy ra.pists in the world? Embarrassing!
Re: Homosexual Rapes Boy To Death In Niger State (Photos) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 02, 2017
divicode:

They 've arrive to defend the clueless god

What shall we say about a god whose priests are the most prollific rapi.sts of boys in the world?
Re: Homosexual Rapes Boy To Death In Niger State (Photos) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 02, 2017
VomeSchakleton:

What shall we say about a god whose priests are the most prollific rapi.sts of boys in the world?

At least not a cold blooded murderer or a jihadist!!
Re: Homosexual Rapes Boy To Death In Niger State (Photos) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Apr 02, 2017
divicode:
What a god they serve!
u need to go for check up. ignorance is a disease. y relating this with the religion?
Re: Homosexual Rapes Boy To Death In Niger State (Photos) by Nobody: 12:11am On Apr 03, 2017
fuck419:
When a people decide to deceive themselves,you kill in the name of religion, you rape, you encourage child marriage, you encourage your men to sagisfy their sexual desires by marring as many wives as possible, You do all these things and attend prayers washing yourslf with water that yhat washes away your sins without a true repentance. I laugh!!!. Some are even so brainwashed to believe that certain virgins are waiting for them to Bleep in heaven, this is the extreme of lost of human sense of judgement. The North will progress the moment the tell themselves the truth, untill then, they will remain in an inexplicable darkness. The scriptures can not be broken.
Clap for yourself. Ode!
Re: Homosexual Rapes Boy To Death In Niger State (Photos) by Nobody: 3:03am On Apr 03, 2017
divicode:

At least not a cold blooded murderer or a jihadist!!

Misdirection.
Re: Homosexual Rapes Boy To Death In Niger State (Photos) by Nobody: 3:05am On Apr 03, 2017
fuck419:
When a people decide to deceive themselves,you kill in the name of religion, you rape, you encourage child marriage, you encourage your men to sagisfy their sexual desires by marring as many wives as possible, You do all these things and attend prayers washing yourslf with water that yhat washes away your sins without a true repentance. I laugh!!!. Some are even so brainwashed to believe that certain virgins are waiting for them to Bleep in heaven, this is the extreme of lost of human sense of judgement. The North will progress the moment the tell themselves the truth, untill then, they will remain in an inexplicable darkness. The scriptures can not be broken.

And christianity has turned the south to switzerland. grin

Imb.ecile
Re: Homosexual Rapes Boy To Death In Niger State (Photos) by Standardcosting(m): 5:25am On Apr 03, 2017
tosyne2much:
By their beards you shall know them.. They're usually violent and aggressive people

Watch them attack me
No one would attack you.
Its quite unfortunate anyway.
Re: Homosexual Rapes Boy To Death In Niger State (Photos) by whywhyogun: 6:00am On Apr 03, 2017
a violent true love will always cause tragedy !
Re: Homosexual Rapes Boy To Death In Niger State (Photos) by whywhyogun: 6:01am On Apr 03, 2017
that is why nigeria needs to pass gay marriage law.

if gay are allowed to get married with each other, they will not be hungry for other men.
Re: Homosexual Rapes Boy To Death In Niger State (Photos) by Nobody: 6:10am On Apr 03, 2017
Tundeobama:
The reason I don't like North the love hypocrite life the have the highest number of homo sexual and hard drug consumption
dono what you're smoking..but it's some strong stuff.
Re: Homosexual Rapes Boy To Death In Niger State (Photos) by monex(m): 8:24am On Apr 03, 2017
divicode:
What a god they serve!
SO Islam taught the man to rape a boy to death abi. The extent of your generalization qualifies your statement as stupid!

Consensual homosexual activity is punishable by death in islam for your information. not to talk of forced/rape.

PS: I am a Christian
Re: Homosexual Rapes Boy To Death In Niger State (Photos) by Codes151(m): 9:15am On Apr 03, 2017
Come and see your brothers O!!! Mods
Re: Homosexual Rapes Boy To Death In Niger State (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 10:00am On Apr 03, 2017
Standardcosting:

No one would attack you.
Its quite unfortunate anyway.
Abi now.. Good morning
Re: Homosexual Rapes Boy To Death In Niger State (Photos) by whywhyogun: 10:15am On Apr 03, 2017
I only see true love in this story, a man deeply inserted his love into another human. but the sad point is , he loved too much.
Re: Homosexual Rapes Boy To Death In Niger State (Photos) by Beetobee(f): 2:10pm On Apr 03, 2017
divicode:

Are you fighting for a clueless"god"?

Which clueless god are the many Reverend Fathers caught in the act of homosexuality serving? Or the Anglican church with the first gay Bishop in the world? Ode!!!
Re: Homosexual Rapes Boy To Death In Niger State (Photos) by oneman1988: 11:14pm On Apr 03, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]This is the first time on line with nairaland please let us not judge this man this man or kill him please please please. But i just need one favour cut off his ball and give me i will chop it willignly abeg
Re: Homosexual Rapes Boy To Death In Niger State (Photos) by mikolo80: 5:15am On Apr 04, 2017
anotherydz:
The Alhaji should not be far fetched. Once caught cut his joystick and use it to prepare barbecue! This is absolutely not normal.
o hoo but it's you same ppl that support faggotism upandan

1 Like

Re: Homosexual Rapes Boy To Death In Niger State (Photos) by adontcare(f): 1:34pm On Apr 05, 2017
Blood of Muhammed! shocked
Re: Homosexual Rapes Boy To Death In Niger State (Photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:07am On Sep 10, 2017
Tundeobama:
The reason I don't like North the love hypocrite life the have the highest number of homo sexual and hard drug consumption

Hausa/Fulani are backward, greedy, feudal, islamists.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Teenage Girls Drugged At Birthday Party, Wake Up While Being Trafficked To Libya / "My Son Is An Armed Robber": Men Gets Son Arrested / Lagos CP Orders Area Commander To Take Over Case Of Alleged Assault.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.