Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,550 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

The Body Cream (Lotion) That Costs N250,000 Reviewed By Jaaruma - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Body Cream (Lotion) That Costs N250,000 Reviewed By Jaaruma (73995 Views)

Photo Of Gucci Shoe Lace That Costs N2.3 Million Goes Viral, Nigerians React / Fake Extract Whitening Body Lotion From Justrite!! / Help! Please Review Rapid White Body Cream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Body Cream (Lotion) That Costs N250,000 Reviewed By Jaaruma by kobabe(m): 9:10pm On Apr 02, 2017
the cream i use is 900 naira and im still finding that too expensive

1 Like

Re: The Body Cream (Lotion) That Costs N250,000 Reviewed By Jaaruma by magzey: 9:16pm On Apr 02, 2017
Who dey buy for her, an sure the sugar dad must have work during GEJ Regime.

Re: The Body Cream (Lotion) That Costs N250,000 Reviewed By Jaaruma by chineloSA(f): 9:18pm On Apr 02, 2017
So this Hauwa girl bleaches.

She keeps on refering to her being so dark. Was she born light skinned. Low self esteemed girl.

Her skin though. undecided undecided
Re: The Body Cream (Lotion) That Costs N250,000 Reviewed By Jaaruma by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 02, 2017
Philpham:
Body cream for big girls only. All these broke a..ss boys on NL that cannot buy this cream for their girlfriends should get out of here.

Werey re o
Re: The Body Cream (Lotion) That Costs N250,000 Reviewed By Jaaruma by dingbang(m): 9:38pm On Apr 02, 2017
Lool.. When you have serious money, creams like dat would be cheap for you and can afford it..

And if u ask me whether I would buy dat for my wife if I had d cash, I would do it over and over again...
Re: The Body Cream (Lotion) That Costs N250,000 Reviewed By Jaaruma by Donkaro: 9:47pm On Apr 02, 2017
Is it made with d blood of Jesus?
Re: The Body Cream (Lotion) That Costs N250,000 Reviewed By Jaaruma by metallisc(m): 9:53pm On Apr 02, 2017
Atiku2019:
Body cream 250k? Price of Golf 2 to use as Taxi in Abj grin

Re: The Body Cream (Lotion) That Costs N250,000 Reviewed By Jaaruma by nc201016(m): 10:31pm On Apr 02, 2017
Philpham:
Body cream for big girls only. All these broke a..ss boys on NL that cannot buy this cream for their girlfriends should get out of here.
small pikin
Re: The Body Cream (Lotion) That Costs N250,000 Reviewed By Jaaruma by Hafeezson(m): 10:35pm On Apr 02, 2017
In this recession? I prefer vasiline of N200 and use the rest to feed my self as well as using it to educate my self
Re: The Body Cream (Lotion) That Costs N250,000 Reviewed By Jaaruma by Arsenalholic(m): 11:02pm On Apr 02, 2017
Philpham:

Broke as...sss nigggur. I just hate poor boys. They have nothing to offer, go and make money jorrr.

D.iick wey you get u no sabi use. That's complete use..less ess as a man na.

Comott before I slap thunder full your face. angry

Re: The Body Cream (Lotion) That Costs N250,000 Reviewed By Jaaruma by tobenuel(m): 11:30pm On Apr 02, 2017
Well people will buy it, if I have surplus monie, why not?
Re: The Body Cream (Lotion) That Costs N250,000 Reviewed By Jaaruma by Nobody: 11:44pm On Apr 02, 2017
AlexCk:
With such, u no supoz bath for the whole year o, the cost has taken care of the soaps, and bathroom things oo.

#250k, lol,

When i can buy up to 23-25 nivea natural fairness cream(as per skin complexion ish), or better still, buy bebe vaseline, n e still mk skin nice.
It seem like u hav been using nivea for long.
Bro that nivea natural fairness does it change skin colour? I just wanna knw so as to avoid disaster
Re: The Body Cream (Lotion) That Costs N250,000 Reviewed By Jaaruma by Adenike775(f): 12:55am On Apr 03, 2017
shey if I rub the cream e go carry me enter heaven straight ni... I don't understand
Re: The Body Cream (Lotion) That Costs N250,000 Reviewed By Jaaruma by AreaFada2: 3:56am On Apr 03, 2017
Na wao. In this recession?
Re: The Body Cream (Lotion) That Costs N250,000 Reviewed By Jaaruma by oluspicy: 5:40am On Apr 03, 2017
Hmmm... Body cream for 250k Maybe different human parts from different countries are being used to produce that cream .

Well, am okay with my shea butter from Oyo State (Ori Oyo) which cost less than #50 - #100 .

#IStand_With_Shea_Butter
Re: The Body Cream (Lotion) That Costs N250,000 Reviewed By Jaaruma by TheAziz: 7:30am On Apr 03, 2017
omo, this cream must be inexhaustible for life oo
Re: The Body Cream (Lotion) That Costs N250,000 Reviewed By Jaaruma by Olubee22(f): 8:16am On Apr 03, 2017
Femsmart:

Come let me buy 4 of it for you. grin
Let's talk now, oya bring the money first grin

1 Like

Re: The Body Cream (Lotion) That Costs N250,000 Reviewed By Jaaruma by AlexCk: 9:00am On Apr 03, 2017
Eco2580:

It seem like u hav been using nivea for long.
Bro that nivea natural fairness does it change skin colour? I just wanna knw so as to avoid disaster

Lol,
Bin using it for almost 2yrs.

Well, its not a bleaching nor toning cream, Nivea na just nice cream shaa, it's just like any normal cream.

Nivea has different kinds tho, i think there's one for fair, dark, eventone, aging, and others(i think u'd see those others abroad) etc.

1 Like

Re: The Body Cream (Lotion) That Costs N250,000 Reviewed By Jaaruma by ebroheem(m): 9:01am On Apr 03, 2017
decatalyst:

When mosquitoes never start to dey suck brain, why should I buy it?

grin grin grin grin
Re: The Body Cream (Lotion) That Costs N250,000 Reviewed By Jaaruma by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 03, 2017
Chai! This woman ugly o! Even after applying her so called expensive cream
Re: The Body Cream (Lotion) That Costs N250,000 Reviewed By Jaaruma by tiswell(m): 9:58am On Apr 03, 2017
sisisioge:
grin grin grin

I think the container is what's really on sale. The content is just an addendum.
Hello sisi how have you been...missed youwink
Re: The Body Cream (Lotion) That Costs N250,000 Reviewed By Jaaruma by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 03, 2017
soberdrunk:

Kai!! Am sure you will be black like that woman that used to act old school James Bond movies--- Grace Jones

On the contrary...she will be light in complexion. Its kernel oil that darkens. Coconut oil is one of the best things u can use on your skin. Use it on your skin and watch all fungal infections disappear in a short while. Whenever the acne comes up, just rub coconut oil and drink it...then see magic. Nature gave us free gifts, but we take them for granted
Re: The Body Cream (Lotion) That Costs N250,000 Reviewed By Jaaruma by Lordkylie(f): 7:07pm On Apr 03, 2017
250k for bleaching cream? tcheeww I'd rather spend my money on natural products like coconut oil ,sheabutter and all those oils ,the results are healthier, long lasting and way better than this bottle of acid can ever give you.

1 Like

Re: The Body Cream (Lotion) That Costs N250,000 Reviewed By Jaaruma by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 04, 2017
AlexCk:

Lol,
Bin using it for almost 2yrs.

Well, its not a bleaching nor toning cream, Nivea na just nice cream shaa, it's just like any normal cream.

Nivea has different kinds tho, i think there's one for fair, dark, eventone, aging, and others(i think u'd see those others abroad) etc.
Yes i saw a lot of them, i hv ben using nivea nourishing for about 5yrs but I wl start usin Nivea Natural Fairness nw.
Thanks
Re: The Body Cream (Lotion) That Costs N250,000 Reviewed By Jaaruma by farihafaheemah(m): 5:54pm On Apr 07, 2017
dacovajnr:
Tan eyin faa! dialect is different from dialect..so ejo stick to yours while I stick to mine faa! undecidedijebu dialect can be d same as Ondo dialect..Over sabi is disturbing you
Thank u sir for calling my attention to different dialect. Sorry Ijebu man
Re: The Body Cream (Lotion) That Costs N250,000 Reviewed By Jaaruma by fdmskincare: 8:05pm On Apr 07, 2017
Havin a beautiful skin doesn't necessary require a total complexion change, but nurturing the skin with every rightful need would award u dat youthful n sleek skin u deserve. At FDM skin care n therapeutical we not only grant u dat radiant skin u wish for but care for ur skin as well.
we have varieties of product of ur choice ranging from.
Whitening/lightening cream kit,
Brow sugar glow kit,
Ebony glow kit,
Lightening face cream kit,
Body/face moisturisers (noncomedogenic),
Face scrub,
Face cream for oily n dry face ,
Body scrub to exfoliate d skin,
Herbal black soap,
Lightening liquid soap ,
Glutathione soap,
Glutathione pills,
Beauty oil; gives u dat youthful n plumpy look enrich with vitamins ,Ahas n essential oils,
Stretch marks kit,
Treatment for dark knuckles/elbows/knees/ankles,
Treatment for sunburn/ Melasma,
Treatment for pimples n acne n discolouration,
Treatment for dark spot,
Topical vitamin c powder( l ascorbic)
Prevent ageing n nourishes d skin ,
Pimples extractor steel tool effective in removing (blackhead /white head/pustules n zit ),
Pimples powder,
Herbal Facial marks for oily face n pimples,
Face cleansers ,
After shave oil, prevent bumps n inflammation
Lactic acid 88% 240ml
Etc......
Note
All creams indicted with kit comes along with a face n body scrub n also a sample of d beuaty oil
follow on IG fdmskincare
Or call or watapp us on
09039030457 09051394413

Re: The Body Cream (Lotion) That Costs N250,000 Reviewed By Jaaruma by MoonWater: 11:28pm On Dec 06, 2018
Atiku2019:
Body cream 250k? Price of Golf 2 to use as Taxi in Abj grin
over calculate... Nice one
Re: The Body Cream (Lotion) That Costs N250,000 Reviewed By Jaaruma by jbblues24(m): 12:34pm On Jun 01, 2019
Ahhhhhhh... wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Wears 2 Different Shoes To A Shopping Mall (Photo) / Black Hair Does Grow. Let's Prove It! / Manushi Chhillar, Miss India Wins Miss World 2017 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.