Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,266 members, 7,849,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:04 PM

Sagay, Here Is For You. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sagay, Here Is For You. (607 Views)

Sagay: Nigerians Displaying Ignorance Over Chinese Loans / Bode George: I Wept Hearing Sagay Defending Tinubu On Bullion Vans Allegation / Sagay: This Is The Most Confused, Weakest INEC I Have Ever Seen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sagay, Here Is For You. by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 02, 2017
Deputy Senate Leader, Bala Na’Allah asked Prof Sagay to appear before the Senate to name the persons of questionable characters that constitute the Senate. Let me help jog Senator Na'Allah's memory:

12 Senators Facing Criminal Trials:

1) Senate President Bukola Saraki (APC) charged with false declaration of assets.

2) Senator Ekweremadu (PDP) charged with forgery.

3) Senator Apkabio (PDP) charged with embezzling N108bn.

4) Senator Buruji (PDP) in court over extradition on drug charges.

5) Senator Yarima (APC) charged with embezzling N1Billion.

6) Senator Abdullahi Adamu (APC) charged with embezzling N15 Billion.

7) Senator Abdulaziz Nyako (APC) charged with embezzling N15 Billion.

cool Senator Joshuah Dariye (APC) charged with embezzling N1.2 Billion.

9) Senator Adamu Aliero (APC) charged with embezzling N10.2 Billion.

10) Senator Stella Odua (PDP) in court over corruption allegations.

11) Senator Danjuma Goje (APC) charged with embezzling N25 Billion.

12) Senator Sam Egu (PDP) charged with embezzling N80 Billion.

* 7 are APC Senators, while 5 are PDP Senators.
* 7 are from the 3 Northern regions, while 5 are from the 3 Southern regions.
* 7 are Muslims, while 5 are Christians.

Whether innocent until proven guilty, a person facing a criminal trial is deemed to have questions re their character. The fight against corruption is real! It is very sad to realise the EFCC is investigating/has open files on at least 30 more members of NASS
PS: Are there any other Senators facing criminal trials that I have left out?

#CorruptNASS
#QuestionableCharacters

1 Like

Re: Sagay, Here Is For You. by SmartchoicesNG: 6:56pm On Apr 02, 2017
Useless list. Innocent until proven guilty.

Magu is alleged to be integrity challenged and unfit for purpose of anti corruption crusade.... After dilligent DSS investigation.
He should be locked up without trial for attempting to sabotage our fight against corruption

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ita-giwa Defects To APC, Says 'i Have Been Idle In The PDP' / Osinbajo Panel Lists Documents Lawal, Oke Must Produce By Monday / Photos From Efe's Thank You Concert In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.