Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

I Received An Email From Saraki To Give Him Support! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Received An Email From Saraki To Give Him Support! (1303 Views)

Court Orders FG To Recover Pensions From Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi, Others / FG Has Reclaimed Back The Senate President Tweeter Handle From Saraki. / EXCLUSIVE: DSS Withdraws Operatives From Saraki, Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Received An Email From Saraki To Give Him Support! by oyinkinola: 9:11pm On Apr 02, 2017
But what I have to give to Saraki or the house as a support?
first I didn't have anything to give and if at all, am in position to give support it will be given to Nigeria nation!
pls who ever behind this, must take me out of this!
I didn't have any support to give to any politicians and I don't welcome any poisnous gift from anybody, if you are looking for social media helpers, look else where!
So if the message continue or deny, I may have no option than to make the message known to the world!
pls, pls, stop!
Oyinkinola.

1 Like

Re: I Received An Email From Saraki To Give Him Support! by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 02, 2017
iPod

1 Like

Re: I Received An Email From Saraki To Give Him Support! by JusticeSeeker: 7:30am On Apr 03, 2017
Patriotic citizen, I implore you to display the message here.
Re: I Received An Email From Saraki To Give Him Support! by Elthugnificent(m): 7:41am On Apr 03, 2017
Lol at deny it, asin saraki go log in to nairaland to denied your claim or better still he is going to call a press conference to disassociate himself from the email.

Oga talk something else, what makes you think that's his official email address.
Re: I Received An Email From Saraki To Give Him Support! by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 03, 2017
Show proof please. shocked

1 Like

Re: I Received An Email From Saraki To Give Him Support! by Ejanla07: 6:40pm On Apr 03, 2017
We yoruba muslims kno we will try our best to deceive e public so dey wont suspect we re BMC....

if u kno wat i mean

3 Likes

Re: I Received An Email From Saraki To Give Him Support! by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 03, 2017
Ejanla07:
We yoruba muslims kno we will try our best to deceive e public so dey wont suspect we re BMC....

if u kno wat i mean

I copy. Send me PM
Re: I Received An Email From Saraki To Give Him Support! by Ejanla07: 7:01pm On Apr 03, 2017
akpasubi777:

I copy. Send me PM

Why pm
Re: I Received An Email From Saraki To Give Him Support! by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 03, 2017
Ejanla07:

Why pm

We need to talk in private.
PM = Private Message
Re: I Received An Email From Saraki To Give Him Support! by ultimate180: 12:52pm On Apr 21, 2017
please give them the support because the way to make nigeria to be successful is in the hand. the only adverse that i will give to our politician is to be up and doing and they should move nigeria as a nation to a greater height.
Re: I Received An Email From Saraki To Give Him Support! by ultimate180: 12:55pm On Apr 21, 2017
but is there any reason that make u not to give him a support?

(1) (Reply)

Won Ni Emo Je Ka Keru, Taa Ba Keru Inu Eru A Baje... Iran Ibo Ti Kojale Bayi O! / Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Jesus Says Biafra Members / Nigerian Police Officer Poses With Nnamdi Kanu (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.