Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,167 members, 7,953,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:03 PM

Ebenezer Obey Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebenezer Obey Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today (11486 Views)

Ebenezer Obey Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today / Olu Jacobs Celebrates His 75th Birthday As Joke Silva Celebrates Him / Photos From Ebenezer Obey 75th Birthday Party. Adeboye, Obasanjo, Amosun Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebenezer Obey Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today by Markikus: 8:41am On Apr 03, 2017
Alowo ma jaye, eyin le mo, awon to jaye lana da won ti ku won ti loo..

Check my signature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebenezer Obey Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today by naptu2: 8:44am On Apr 03, 2017
Chief Commander Ebenezer Obey - Fimi Lokan Bale Oluwa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivq239JVEt8
Re: Ebenezer Obey Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today by Jackipapa: 8:46am On Apr 03, 2017
Ile aye fun gba die ni ooo, omo araye ese re o.

1 Like

Re: Ebenezer Obey Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today by Shyna06: 8:53am On Apr 03, 2017
Congratulation obey commander
Re: Ebenezer Obey Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today by mrtayesynchro(m): 8:56am On Apr 03, 2017
Pakute mo ise e ni ise o mu eku o,seun osewa mo ise ni ise o jawa o grin
Re: Ebenezer Obey Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today by 4peace(m): 9:01am On Apr 03, 2017
Re: Ebenezer Obey Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today by Seylad2009(m): 9:02am On Apr 03, 2017
I bless God for your life. Your music is not only evergreen but also with moral and spiritual lessons.
Re: Ebenezer Obey Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 03, 2017
#a peerless icon!
#my favourite nig musician of all times!
#commander-in-chief of TIMELESS music!

Happy birthday sir, LLNP!!!
Re: Ebenezer Obey Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today by Ceazario: 9:10am On Apr 03, 2017
A1. Happy birthday sire.
Re: Ebenezer Obey Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today by abiolag(m): 9:24am On Apr 03, 2017
HBD sir. We still dey enjoy ur incomparable songs
Re: Ebenezer Obey Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today by edo3(m): 9:24am On Apr 03, 2017
my dad's favorite..well done sir.
Re: Ebenezer Obey Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today by mikeapollo: 9:30am On Apr 03, 2017
''O da mi loju p'oro mi ti dayo oo (x2)
Ko s'oun to le, to soro f'oluwa,
ko s'oun to le, t'oluwa kole so dero,

O da mi loju p'oro mi ti dayo oo''

A master composer. The best living Yourba musician and my best Nigerian musician of all time!
Talk of wonderful composition, arrangement, delivery, rhythm and melody....no musician comes near Obey!

Happy birthday and many more years to the AUTHENTIC AND REAL KING of JUJU MUSIC!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebenezer Obey Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today by brosammy(m): 9:55am On Apr 03, 2017
HBD to you sir

Re: Ebenezer Obey Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today by Bollinger(m): 10:21am On Apr 03, 2017
These are the people who contributed to corruption and the beggar mentality in Nigeria. "As is characteristic of Nigerian Yoruba social-circle music, the Inter-Reformers band excel in praise-singing for rich Nigerian socialites and business tycoons". Praising corrupt people so that they can spray money on them. Smh.
Re: Ebenezer Obey Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today by Ayomivic(m): 11:23am On Apr 03, 2017
Happy birthday Baba Ebenezer Obey

Esin pelu ketekete laiye ojo un , o dabi moto ti won ungun lo sode
Re: Ebenezer Obey Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 03, 2017
pls where can I download his song of enyo enyo jesu oluwa joba
Re: Ebenezer Obey Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today by Basic123: 2:50pm On Apr 03, 2017
A master composer. The best living Yourba musician
and my best Nigerian musician of all time!
Talk of wonderful composition, arrangement, delivery,
rhythm and melody....no musician comes near Obey!
Happy birthday and many more years to the
AUTHENTIC AND REAL KING of JUJU MUSIC!

just give me ebenezer obey+styl plus thats all......those are the king of real music in nigeria
Re: Ebenezer Obey Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today by josephsm823(m): 5:57pm On Apr 03, 2017
my no 1 musician ever....I love ur music so tey I dey call u my papa.
ki lati ma saiye yi si o, ko ye mi
happy birthday sir. God enrich you more with long life oooooooo much love baba

1 Like

Re: Ebenezer Obey Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today by shadrach77: 7:22pm On Apr 03, 2017
Obey de Olohun orin sad angry grin
Re: Ebenezer Obey Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today by shadrach77: 7:25pm On Apr 03, 2017
Basic123:

just give me ebenezer obey+styl plus thats all......those are the king of real music in nigeria

KSA is the King of Juju music cry cry
Re: Ebenezer Obey Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today by Seyilome(m): 7:45pm On Apr 03, 2017
Basic123:

U and I have the same taste of music, I swear I love Ebenezer Obey and Styl_plus so much, I always dream about Obey,I wish he knows me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebenezer Obey Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 03, 2017
Seyilome:

U and I have the same taste of music, I swear I love Ebenezer Obey and Styl_plus so much, I always dream about Obey,I wish he knows me.
same here bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebenezer Obey Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today by Basic123: 8:20am On Apr 04, 2017
shadrach77:

KSA is the King of Juju music cry cry
That is to alaafin of oyo who made him so.but,to me,he is not.Because ebenezer obey is better and he is the real king to me.
Re: Ebenezer Obey Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today by Basic123: 8:25am On Apr 04, 2017
Seyilome:

voice,beat,meaningful lyrics...Especially,obey,he will lecture you about life tire.

1.ko sogbon to le da,ko si iwa to lewu to le fi te aye lorun
2.iwa ika ko pe ara mi ye ma se ka
3.Ara mi ye se pele pele
4.Alowo ma jaye eyin le mo...
etc.

Radio station in yoruba land will not stop using his song for advert and lecturing people about life.

when you listen to obey and styl plus the nostalgic feeling is like waoooo
Re: Ebenezer Obey Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 04, 2017
Basic123:
voice,beat,meaningful lyrics...Especially,obey,he will lecture you about life tire.

1.ko sogbon to le da,ko si iwa to lewu to le fi te aye lorun
2.iwa ika ko pe ara mi ye ma se ka
3.Ara mi ye se pele pele
4.Alowo ma jaye eyin le mo...
etc.

Radio station in yoruba land will not stop using his song for advert and lecturing people about life.

when you listen to obey and styl plus the nostalgic feeling is like waoooo
obey songs make me happy, then Asa and 2baba songs
Re: Ebenezer Obey Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today by sartee(m): 12:40pm On Apr 05, 2017
I love this man and his inspiring lyrics . But I have only a handful of his beautiful songs. Anyone with links to where I can download all his evergreens.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Nairalander In The Laboratory. She's A Lab Celebrity. / Ipcraft Gives Out Freebies On Instagram For Best Caption On Behind The Scene Pho / Genevieve's sister, Chimebuka Nnaji Is Pregnant For 1st Issue!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.